2020 Elections

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 5662
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: 2020 Elections

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:48 am
Truth hurts.
It's desperate and bizarre to defend "slut" 45SHOLE by attacking "slut" Stormy Daniels and "slut" Karen McDougal.
Oh, that's right, Trumpettes are pitiful hypocrites and misogynists.
Oh, that's right, Trumpettes cower from actual discussion of the campaign finance FELONIES, along with all of the other valid points made.

I would love to hear one of them explain all their hate toward Clinton because he objected to that war and their love and admiration toward lil busy, cheney, mittens and trump for dodging the war.

I guess their inability to understand irony is central to their inability to understand humor (unless it involves harm to someone they dislike).
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Major
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: 2020 Elections

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm
It's desperate and bizarre to defend "slut" 45SHOLE by attacking "slut" Stormy Daniels and "slut" Karen McDougal.
Oh, that's right, Trumpettes are pitiful hypocrites and misogynists.
Oh, that's right, Trumpettes cower from actual discussion of the campaign finance FELONIES, along with all of the other valid points made.
    Your Commander in Chief remains in the Oval Office, take a trip to Washington DC with your points and tell them that they got it wrong.
    "Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

    User avatar
    billy.pilgrim
    Captain
    Posts: 5662
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

    Re: 2020 Elections

    Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:56 pm

    See, he thinks this is humor
    George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

    User avatar
    Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster
    Posts: 17487
    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

    Re: 2020 Elections

    Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:22 pm

    billy.pilgrim wrote:
    Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:29 pm
    I would love to hear one of them explain all their hate toward Clinton because he objected to that war and their love and admiration toward lil busy, cheney, mittens and trump for dodging the war.

    I guess their inability to understand irony is central to their inability to understand humor (unless it involves harm to someone they dislike).
    I see it so often that I've got a stock response for copying and pasting:
    Poor desperate Trumpette, your mommy still has to buy all of the apples and oranges.

    Principled doves and hawks are both honorable. Cowards that magically become “tough guys” once their tails are no longer on the line are detestable.

    Bill Clinton:
    Disputed whether he dodged the draft.
    Actively opposed the war so that others wouldn’t have to go in his place.
    Never became a hawk.
    Joe Biden:
    Had real asthma, an automatic disqualification, not fake “bone spurs”.
    Obama:
    Didn’t come of age during wartime.
    Never became a hawk, though he at times used the military stupidly.
    Shrub:
    Joined the ANG to avoid Vietnam. Lapsed on his obligations without consequence.
    Became a hawk.
    Mitten:
    Was a vocal Vietnam hawk WHILE taking advantage of student and ministerial deferments, then got a high draft lottery number.
    Cheney:
    Got college, marriage and parental deferments, then finally a "hardship" deferment available to men with dependents.
    Became an uber-hawk and even Secretary of Defense once he was too old to serve.
    Dolt. 45:
    Unquestionably illegally dodged the draft in order to make money.
    Became a hawk once he was too old to serve.
    I edit as appropriate to the situation.
    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

    User avatar
    billy.pilgrim
    Captain
    Posts: 5662
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

    Re: 2020 Elections

    Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 pm

    Edit for mittens

    Somehow was able to serve 2 ministerial deferments when only one was allowed.
    George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

    User avatar
    1 CAT FAN
    Major
    Posts: 511
    Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

    Re: 2020 Elections

    Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:57 pm

    1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:19 am
    Yep, using that slut as a proving point was a good one. Carry on.
    billy.pilgrim wrote:Has anyone noticed Americans refusing to perform their jobs or refusing to recognize laws because trump is president - as many did while Obama was president?
      The thing about Obama is his role reverse in what gender was getting shafted, of course though you folks are confused about that too.
      "Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

      User avatar
      O Really
      Captain
      Posts: 10427
      Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

      Re: 2020 Elections

      Unread post by O Really » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:05 pm

      Random thought of the day: has any right-winger ever come up with an original idea other than maybe gassing all the Jews?

      User avatar
      billy.pilgrim
      Captain
      Posts: 5662
      Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

      Re: 2020 Elections

      Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm

      1 CAT FAN wrote:
      Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:57 pm
      1 CAT FAN wrote:
      Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:19 am
      Yep, using that slut as a proving point was a good one. Carry on.
      billy.pilgrim wrote:Has anyone noticed Americans refusing to perform their jobs or refusing to recognize laws because trump is president - as many did while Obama was president?
        The thing about Obama is his role reverse in what gender was getting shafted, of course though you folks are confused about that too.
        I knew you couldn't answer
        George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

        User avatar
        billy.pilgrim
        Captain
        Posts: 5662
        Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

        Re: 2020 Elections

        Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:12 pm

        O Really wrote:
        Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:05 pm
        Random thought of the day: has any right-winger ever come up with an original idea other than maybe gassing all the Jews?

        The Inquisition
        George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

        User avatar
        neoplacebo
        Admiral of the Fleet
        Posts: 3265
        Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
        Location: Kingsport TN

        Re: 2020 Elections

        Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:29 pm

        1 CAT FAN wrote:
        Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:31 pm
        Vrede too wrote:
        Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm
        It's desperate and bizarre to defend "slut" 45SHOLE by attacking "slut" Stormy Daniels and "slut" Karen McDougal.
        Oh, that's right, Trumpettes are pitiful hypocrites and misogynists.
        Oh, that's right, Trumpettes cower from actual discussion of the campaign finance FELONIES, along with all of the other valid points made.
          Your Commander in Chief remains in the Oval Office, take a trip to Washington DC with your points and tell them that they got it wrong.
          You must be in the military, or wish you could be; Commander in Chief is a title that only bears meaning or significance to folks in the armed services of this country; otherwise, the president is just referred to as the president. At times reporters and talking heads will refer to him as Commander in Chief if they're reporting or commenting on a military subject or matter. So, either you're in the military, or you're just not as smart as you consider yourself to be. I'm betting on the latter.

          User avatar
          1 CAT FAN
          Major
          Posts: 511
          Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

          Re: 2020 Elections

          Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:33 pm

          billy.pilgrim wrote:
          Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:56 pm
          See, he thinks this is humor
            Yes, there are atheists here that are confused about their gender.
            "Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

            User avatar
            Vrede too
            Superstar Cultmaster
            Posts: 17487
            Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
            Location: Hendersonvile, NC

            Re: 2020 Elections

            Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:34 pm

            billy.pilgrim wrote:
            Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 pm
            Edit for mittens

            Somehow was able to serve 2 ministerial deferments when only one was allowed.
            Article on the topic:

            The Making of Mitt Romney
            Mormon church obtained Vietnam draft deferrals for Romney, other missionaries


            It seems to differ with you:
            As the Vietnam War raged in the 1960s, Mitt Romney received a deferment from the draft as a Mormon "minister of religion" for the duration of his missionary work in France, which lasted two and a half years.

            Before and after his missionary deferment, Romney also received nearly three years of deferments for his academic studies. When his deferments ended and he became eligible for military service in 1970, he drew a high number in the annual lottery that determined which young men were drafted. His high number ensured he was not drafted into the military....

            By serving as a missionary and being given the deferment, Romney ensured that he would not be drafted from July 1966 until February 1969. Romney's draft record from the time describes him as "minister of religion or divinity student." Mayo said the church would have considered Romney a minister....

            The exemption for Mormon missionaries created controversy at the time. Non-Mormons in Utah filed a lawsuit against the federal government in 1968. The suit was still in court two years later, at a time when "the church and the Selective Service System work hand-in-hand in deferring the missionaries," according to an article from the period published by The New York Times....
            There's also:
            At Stanford, Romney got his bearings in a year of change

            ... Romney's Michigan-based draft board had already granted him one academic deferment the previous spring as a high school student. In October, he received a second student deferment....
            Idk if he exceeded any limits on student deferments. Doesn't make much difference to me - If you are publicly advocating for other boys to go kill and die, you get you ass out of school, mission and France and you enlist, period.
            Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
            It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

            User avatar
            billy.pilgrim
            Captain
            Posts: 5662
            Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

            Re: 2020 Elections

            Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:34 pm

            neoplacebo wrote:
            Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:29 pm
            1 CAT FAN wrote:
            Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:31 pm
            Vrede too wrote:
            Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm
            It's desperate and bizarre to defend "slut" 45SHOLE by attacking "slut" Stormy Daniels and "slut" Karen McDougal.
            Oh, that's right, Trumpettes are pitiful hypocrites and misogynists.
            Oh, that's right, Trumpettes cower from actual discussion of the campaign finance FELONIES, along with all of the other valid points made.
              Your Commander in Chief remains in the Oval Office, take a trip to Washington DC with your points and tell them that they got it wrong.
              You must be in the military, or wish you could be; Commander in Chief is a title that only bears meaning or significance to folks in the armed services of this country; otherwise, the president is just referred to as the president. At times reporters and talking heads will refer to him as Commander in Chief if they're reporting or commenting on a military subject or matter. So, either you're in the military, or you're just not as smart as you consider yourself to be. I'm betting on the latter.

              If he was, we would have heard about it by now.
              George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

              User avatar
              neoplacebo
              Admiral of the Fleet
              Posts: 3265
              Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
              Location: Kingsport TN

              Re: 2020 Elections

              Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:38 pm

              1 CAT FAN wrote:
              Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:33 pm
              billy.pilgrim wrote:
              Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:56 pm
              See, he thinks this is humor
                Yes, there are atheists here that are confused about their gender.
                Do you know who they are? As a Christian, you should counsel them or at least encourage them to get same. I suppose the Lord has placed a mighty neglect on a lot of the faithful. sad

                User avatar
                neoplacebo
                Admiral of the Fleet
                Posts: 3265
                Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
                Location: Kingsport TN

                Re: 2020 Elections

                Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:40 pm

                Apparently, he thinks humor is a gender. sad

                User avatar
                1 CAT FAN
                Major
                Posts: 511
                Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

                Re: 2020 Elections

                Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 pm

                neoplacebo wrote:
                Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:29 pm
                1 CAT FAN wrote:
                Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:31 pm
                Vrede too wrote:
                Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm
                It's desperate and bizarre to defend "slut" 45SHOLE by attacking "slut" Stormy Daniels and "slut" Karen McDougal.
                Oh, that's right, Trumpettes are pitiful hypocrites and misogynists.
                Oh, that's right, Trumpettes cower from actual discussion of the campaign finance FELONIES, along with all of the other valid points made.
                  Your Commander in Chief remains in the Oval Office, take a trip to Washington DC with your points and tell them that they got it wrong.
                  You must be in the military, or wish you could be; Commander in Chief is a title that only bears meaning or significance to folks in the armed services of this country; otherwise, the president is just referred to as the president. At times reporters and talking heads will refer to him as Commander in Chief if they're reporting or commenting on a military subject or matter. So, either you're in the military, or you're just not as smart as you consider yourself to be. I'm betting on the latter.
                    Article II Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, the Commander in Chief clause, states that the "President" shall be "Commander in Chief" of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Military of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States."
                    "Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

                    User avatar
                    billy.pilgrim
                    Captain
                    Posts: 5662
                    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

                    Re: 2020 Elections

                    Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:43 pm

                    Vrede too wrote:
                    Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:34 pm
                    billy.pilgrim wrote:
                    Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 pm
                    Edit for mittens

                    Somehow was able to serve 2 ministerial deferments when only one was allowed.
                    Article on the topic:

                    The Making of Mitt Romney
                    Mormon church obtained Vietnam draft deferrals for Romney, other missionaries


                    It seems to differ with you:
                    As the Vietnam War raged in the 1960s, Mitt Romney received a deferment from the draft as a Mormon "minister of religion" for the duration of his missionary work in France, which lasted two and a half years.

                    Before and after his missionary deferment, Romney also received nearly three years of deferments for his academic studies. When his deferments ended and he became eligible for military service in 1970, he drew a high number in the annual lottery that determined which young men were drafted. His high number ensured he was not drafted into the military....

                    By serving as a missionary and being given the deferment, Romney ensured that he would not be drafted from July 1966 until February 1969. Romney's draft record from the time describes him as "minister of religion or divinity student." Mayo said the church would have considered Romney a minister....

                    The exemption for Mormon missionaries created controversy at the time. Non-Mormons in Utah filed a lawsuit against the federal government in 1968. The suit was still in court two years later, at a time when "the church and the Selective Service System work hand-in-hand in deferring the missionaries," according to an article from the period published by The New York Times....
                    There's also:
                    At Stanford, Romney got his bearings in a year of change

                    ... Romney's Michigan-based draft board had already granted him one academic deferment the previous spring as a high school student. In October, he received a second student deferment....
                    Idk if he exceeded any limits on student deferments. Doesn't make much difference to me - If you are publicly advocating for other boys to go kill and die, you get you ass out of school, mission and France and you enlist, period.

                    I'm still seeing that the missionary deferment to French vacation land should have only been for 2 years.
                    George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

                    User avatar
                    Vrede too
                    Superstar Cultmaster
                    Posts: 17487
                    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
                    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

                    Re: 2020 Elections

                    Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:43 pm

                    What a stupid and wussy response! There's no dispute re the facts about "slut" 45SHOLE. My post is about YOUR desperation, stupidity, hypocrisy, misogyny and cowardice, and no one in DC cares about those "points" as long as you remain an adoring sheep.

                    I see that you're obsessed with trans and are even fantasizing that others are trans. Must be that you're that desperate for intercourse with trans people, nttawwt.
                    Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

                    User avatar
                    Vrede too
                    Superstar Cultmaster
                    Posts: 17487
                    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
                    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

                    Re: 2020 Elections

                    Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:44 pm

                    billy.pilgrim wrote:
                    Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:43 pm
                    I'm still seeing that the missionary deferment to French vacation land should have only been for 2 years.
                    Ah, I wouldn't know.
                    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

                    User avatar
                    neoplacebo
                    Admiral of the Fleet
                    Posts: 3265
                    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
                    Location: Kingsport TN

                    Re: 2020 Elections

                    Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:45 pm

                    1 CAT FAN wrote:
                    Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 pm
                    neoplacebo wrote:
                    Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:29 pm
                    1 CAT FAN wrote:
                    Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:31 pm
                    Vrede too wrote:
                    Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 pm
                    It's desperate and bizarre to defend "slut" 45SHOLE by attacking "slut" Stormy Daniels and "slut" Karen McDougal.
                    Oh, that's right, Trumpettes are pitiful hypocrites and misogynists.
                    Oh, that's right, Trumpettes cower from actual discussion of the campaign finance FELONIES, along with all of the other valid points made.
                      Your Commander in Chief remains in the Oval Office, take a trip to Washington DC with your points and tell them that they got it wrong.
                      You must be in the military, or wish you could be; Commander in Chief is a title that only bears meaning or significance to folks in the armed services of this country; otherwise, the president is just referred to as the president. At times reporters and talking heads will refer to him as Commander in Chief if they're reporting or commenting on a military subject or matter. So, either you're in the military, or you're just not as smart as you consider yourself to be. I'm betting on the latter.
                        Article II Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, the Commander in Chief clause, states that the "President" shall be "Commander in Chief" of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Military of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States."
                        You Clemson boys must have been asleep in reading comprehension class; or else you're just dumb. Nowhere in your Constitution reference does the term mention the citizens of this country. Go back and read my first comment about this. And don't bring me no fucking apple.

                        Post Reply