all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
rstrong
Captain
Posts: 5889
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by rstrong » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Vrede too wrote:Not all Trump voters are misogynistic, rapey, Black-Lives-Matter-hating, Latino-deporting, Muslim-banning, conspiracy-wingnut-courting, homophobic, anti-science nutjob worshipers of a tax-dodging con-man like Mr.B,...
True. But it's hard to ignore that they all chose to elect into office to represent them someone who is.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 16459
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Opps, poor grammar on my part.

Not all Trump voters are misogynistic, rapey, Black-Lives-Matter-hating, Latino-deporting, Muslim-banning, conspiracy-wingnut-courting, homophobic, anti-science nutjob worshipers of a tax-dodging con-man like Mr.B *is* ...
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

Mr.B
A bad person.
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Mr.B » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:41 pm

rstrong wrote:"Republicans ran the most misogynistic, rapey, Black-Lives-Matter-hating, Latino-deporting, Muslim-banning, conspiracy-wingnut-courting, tax-dodging con-man they could find, along with a homophobic anti-science nutjob for good measure. And won.
Democrats lost by refusing to cater to the scum that Republicans are enthusiastic about working with."
Vrede too wrote:"Opps, poor grammar on my part.

Not all Trump voters are misogynistic, rapey, Black-Lives-Matter-hating, Latino-deporting, Muslim-banning, conspiracy-wingnut-courting, homophobic, anti-science nutjob worshipers of a tax-dodging con-man like Mr.B *is* ..."
waah waah!

Image

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 16459
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:57 am

GOP "family values":
Tiffany Trump finally beats big sis Ivanka at something

Tiffany Trump is finally the President-elect's No. 1 daughter — with horndogs.

Pornhub.com, which boasts of being the “world’s biggest porn site,” reports that searches for the 23-year-old University of Pennsylvania graduate Tiffany Trump are up more than 9,000% in the wake of the family’s appearance on “60 Minutes” on Sunday.

That frequency far outstrips searches for the favored apple of her father’s eye, half-sib Ivanka, Pornhub pointed out on Tuesday.

“While search levels for most Trump family members returned to slightly above average, searches for Tiffany Trump continued to increase,” Pornhub notes. “Tiffany is now a trending search on Pornhub, up +9128% based on her previous averages.”

... Tiffany Trump was searched over 20,000 times in the last 24 hours, he added. "That is a very large increase over her average daily levels. Up until this latest increase, she only represented about 13% of the Trump family searches."

Trump's younger daughter doesn’t make porn but that doesn’t stop people from searching her name on websites.

Pornhub also notes that Tiffany Trump’s tycoon-turned-Oval Office resident is even more popular on Pornhub. Donald Trump “still remains the most popular Trump by raw search volume, mostly due to the large number of porn parodies produced in his honor.”
Melania isn't mentioned. Give Sarah Palin a post and we'll have the porn-iest administration we'll ever have.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

Mr.B
A bad person.
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Mr.B » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:56 am

How many times did you search, Vrede?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 16459
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Posted with the utmost respect for the First Lady elect and the LGBTQ community:

Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed

Michelle talks the talk, but Melania's walked the walk.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 16459
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:29 pm

It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

Mr.B
A bad person.
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Mr.B » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Vrede too wrote:"Posted with the utmost respect for the First Lady elect and the LGBTQ community:"
Not surprising, given the attitudes and lowered standards of today's society; therefore I don't see why her "modeling" is such a big whoopee-doo. It wouldn't surprise me if Ron Jeremy would be the next election's choice for POTUS.

Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed

billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 5435
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:14 am

Mr.B wrote:
Vrede too wrote:"Posted with the utmost respect for the First Lady elect and the LGBTQ community:"
Not surprising, given the attitudes and lowered standards of today's society; therefore I don't see why her "modeling" is such a big whoopee-doo. It wouldn't surprise me if Ron Jeremy would be the next election's choice for POTUS.

Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed



High school education
Former employee of call girl service
Stripper model
Illegal immigrant



Easy to imagine bb's reaction to a dem with these past accomplishments
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 16459
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:21 am

His obsessive fascination and disgust with all things gay magically is no longer "a big whoopee-doo" when it's a Republican. That's how his "morals" are.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

Mr.B
A bad person.
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Mr.B » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:24 pm

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
Vrede too wrote:"Posted with the utmost respect for the First Lady elect and the LGBTQ community:"
Not surprising, given the attitudes and lowered standards of today's society; therefore I don't see why her "modeling" is such a big whoopee-doo. It wouldn't surprise me if Ron Jeremy would be the next election's choice for POTUS.

Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed
"Easy to imagine bb's reaction to a dem with these past accomplishments"
You're wrong, billy dot; attitudes and lowered standards knows no political party affiliation.
Vrede too wrote:"His obsessive fascination and disgust with all things gay magically is no longer "a big whoopee-doo" when it's a Republican.
"Fascination" AND "Disgust"? :lol: Aren't you the drama queen though! :lol: Again; "attitudes and lowered standards knows no political party affiliation."

"That's how his "morals" are."
You're a fine one to criticize one's morals. :lol:

User avatar
rstrong
Captain
Posts: 5889
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by rstrong » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Mr.B wrote:"That's how his "morals" are."
You're a fine one to criticize one's morals. :lol:
Yes, actually, he is. And that's what annoys you the most.

Vrede stands up for civil rights, helps out in disaster relief, etc. etc. It's killing you that even if not Christian, he's a better Christian than you'll ever be.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 16459
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Sort of, on basic principles and Jesus' teachings - yes, but I've never taken advantage of the "Get Out of Hell Free" card that enables Christians to be utterly deplorable like Mr.B as long as they mechanistically claim to believe in Jesus.

I don't lie like Mr.B chronically does, I'm not a pathetic bigot, I don't defend ad nauseam pathetic bigots, and I've never gotten so butthurt as to stalk a forum opponent in real life. I even shunned the opportunity to learn Mr.B's real name. Anyhow, I'm personally way more boring than my politics or the adventures I've had.

Not that it's worth opening his whiny, juvenile and irresponsible posts, but it would be mildly interesting to see what immorality Mr.B is fantasizing that I'm guilty of. Almost certainly it will turn out to be a product of his depraved and sex-obsessed mind projecting his own immorality than it will anything I've ever really done or not done.

Fwiw, I don't really count my current, paid disaster work as that much of a moral plus. The disaster volunteers, something I've done in the past along with other volunteer healthcare, are the real heroes.

So far, I don't have a problem with Melania - not the modeling (nude and lesbian), nor the illegal US work, nor billy.pilgrim's alleged prostitution, nor the minor and hilarious plagiarism. That I know of the 2 biggest knocks on her are lying for years about her college education, still pretty minor, and marrying Donald, something she's being punished enough for.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
rstrong
Captain
Posts: 5889
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by rstrong » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Vrede too wrote:So far, I don't have a problem with Melania - not the modeling (nude and lesbian), nor the illegal US work, nor billy.pilgrim's alleged prostitution, nor the minor and hilarious plagiarism. That I know of the 2 biggest knocks on her are lying for years about her college education, still pretty minor, and marrying Donald, something she's being punished enough for.
No, she ain't Nancy Reagan. But then unlike Nancy Reagan, she probably won't organize the President's schedule based on astrology and have the White House Chief of Staff fired for his getting frustrated with it.

She speaks six languages fluently, so she seems pretty smart. (Her decision to continue living in New York while The Donald lives in Washington doesn't hurt that impression.) Her convention speech, regardless of plagiarism, was a beacon of hope and positivity in what was otherwise a horror show.

Mr.B
A bad person.
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Mr.B » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:08 pm

rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:"That's how his "morals" are."
You're a fine one to criticize one's morals. :lol:
"Yes, actually, he is. And that's what annoys you the most."
"Annoys" me? Hardly. Vrede doesn't annoy me. In fact, I find him and you to be mildly entertaining; and pitifully wrapped up in yourselves.

"Vrede stands up for civil rights, helps out in disaster relief, etc. etc."
Which I applaud him for those attributes; but that doesn't annoy me. Vrede has two sides; one you see off the forum page, the other you see here in these forum pages. That is annoying; knowing that a person that has a degree of goodheartedness can be so cold and hateful towards those who don't hold his beliefs and opinions.

"It's killing you that even if not Christian, he's a better Christian than you'll ever be."
Wrong. I'm not dead yet, and I've bantered back and forth with Vrede for a few years now.

What is funny; downright hilarious actually, is an atheist who calls a Christian a non-Christian because that Christian will not bend to worldly and un-Godly behavior and attitudes. Sorry, I guess I'll just have to live with Vrede (and you) being "better Christians" than myself.

I think I'll live a while longer too; if I don't, it won't be because of those reasons.

Mr.B
A bad person.
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Mr.B » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:39 pm

I found it! ... rstrong and Vrede, inseparable! (thanks Seth Millner!)

Image

Mr.B
A bad person.
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Mr.B » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Vrede too wrote:Sort of, on basic principles and Jesus' teachings - yes, but I've never taken advantage of the "Get Out of Hell Free" card that enables Christians to be utterly deplorable like Mr.B as long as they mechanistically claim to believe in Jesus.
Life isn't a game; I've never heard of that card. An invention of the same group that labeled Christians "bigots and homophobes"?

"I don't lie like Mr.B chronically does, I'm not a pathetic bigot, I don't defend ad nauseam pathetic bigots, and I've never gotten so butthurt as to stalk a forum opponent in real life."
Stalk you? Hardly. But you are a liar and a bigot in your own right. (Bigotry is not limited to religious principles). Let's go back and re-examine my "butthurt".

You were getting agitated and highly annoyed at my firm stance on anti-"gay" beliefs. I found that humorous and made a statement that "perhaps your parents didn't whip your ass enough". You blew that remark up and ran with it screeching® that I had attacked your parents. Using that as an excuse, you started making offensive remarks about my wife, to which I, in retaliation, verbally threatened you. That got me banned for a week. During that time I used every hint you had dropped in your postings to find out who you were. Whatta you know? I found you.

I did some research and found some interesting material that softened me somewhat, and after my ban was lifted, I PM'd you and apologized while at the same time praising you for your past works. Instead, you went all postal and asked Banni to delete your account and all your past posts because you were afraid that you could lose your job because of your hateful attitudes towards your employer and your political views (if I should go to your employer) and you "didn't trust me as far as you could throw me." I told you I had no intention of revealing your identity (I still haven't) and NOBODY knew I had discovered you, BUT YOU.


"I even shunned the opportunity to learn Mr.B's real name."
That's a lie. You already knew who I was. I told you my name in a PM long ago, we met at Ingles (briefly), and k9nanny knows my name. I'm in the phone book as well as is my address; I've never had anything to hide, except, like everyone else here, my true identity in this forum.

"Anyhow, I'm personally way more boring than my politics or the adventures I've had."
You poor drama queen.

"Not that it's worth opening his whiny, juvenile and irresponsible posts...."
Further rantings of the drama queen. "got bored, so I decided to look".

"....but it would be mildly interesting to see what immorality Mr.B is fantasizing that I'm guilty of. Almost certainly it will turn out to be a product of his depraved and sex-obsessed mind projecting his own immorality than it will anything I've ever really done or not done."
I care nought about your sex life, (or lack of) nor am I obsessed with sex. I find normal sexual behavior acceptable in God's plan for mankind, and it is not the "depraved and sex-obsessed immorality" you champion and campaign for. If that makes me a bigot, so be it.

billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 5435
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:05 am

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:18 pm


So far, I don't have a problem with Melania - not the modeling (nude and lesbian), nor the illegal US work, nor billy.pilgrim's alleged prostitution, nor the minor and hilarious plagiarism. That I know of the 2 biggest knocks on her are lying for years about her college education, still pretty minor, and marrying Donald, something she's being punished enough for.
You left out that she is an elitist who seems comfortable with her white supremacist husband in a golden home with golden furniture and the fact that she and he promised to provide documentation that she she didn't commit fraud on her citizenship application.

Here appears to be a forgery, or more likely just another example of how this trailer trash sucks up to the dunald.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t ... rd-2017-12

Does he sign her name because her actual handwriting looks like Barron's?

As to 6 languages - she was raised in a tiny country bordered by 4 countries with different languages and she learned some English.


She is trump. It's about time people quit giving her a pass because she is a woman. Women can be evil too.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

JTA
Commander
Posts: 3898
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by JTA » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:21 am

I take solace in the fact that the majority of Americans can find common ground with Melania in our mutual hatred of Donald Trump.


You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 16459
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am

No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

Post Reply