all First Trailer Trash Family

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:07 am

So she cooled to him. She's just another who screwed her way to the top before looking for the exit.

She gets too much credit for too little.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:11 am

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am
No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
Her admaration of his signature -

forced by dunald, or

she sought to be a very, very very rich and powerful white supremacist like the man she could ride to her goal

Who knows, but betcha it was the latter.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:20 am

The signatures are very strange.

Does it piss cons off that they don't lean to the right?
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by O Really » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Who knows what Melania would be like if she had met some rich tech-preneur or a Mark Cubanish or even a no-name Wall Streeter. Might have been a pretty likeable person. But Trump is the ultimate gilded single-wide, tasteless, crude culture-deaf oaf and he sets the tone for the whole family.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:34 am

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am
No disagreement here, billy.pilgrim. My semi-fond feelings for her (Melania) and Tiffany are mostly relative to the rest of the POSPOTUS Klan - they don't speak in public much, rarely discuss politics and as JTA points out, they can barely hide their disdain for Dolt .45.
Is Tiffany Taking Down Donald Trump? President's Daughter 'Likes' Post About GOP Massacre in Midterms

Image

Comment:
the white sheep of the family
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

GoCubsGo
Ensign
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Tue May 08, 2018 10:37 am

Melania Trump's 'Be Best' materials have a familiar ring to them


Shocking, never would've thought that could happen😱 :lol:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue May 08, 2018 10:47 am

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 10:37 am
Melania Trump's 'Be Best' materials have a familiar ring to them

Shocking, never would've thought that could happen😱 :lol:
Amateurs. Nothing wrong with reusing a good idea, but you gotta say up front that's what you're doing.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 10954
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by O Really » Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Like, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former first lady..." Yeah, right. Like Trump wouldn't over-tweet that with "fake news" claims in a mini-second.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue May 08, 2018 1:52 pm

O Really wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pm
Like, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former first lady..." Yeah, right. Like Trump wouldn't over-tweet that with "fake news" claims in a mini-second.
I don't think this was a Michelle effort.

Point taken, but she could have just mentioned "an existing FTC program". Mighta skated by without anyone citing dates. As it is she (probably idiot aides) got busted plagiarizing again while in effect saying, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former administration . . . "
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

GoCubsGo
Ensign
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Tue May 08, 2018 3:55 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:52 pm
O Really wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pm
Like, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former first lady..." Yeah, right. Like Trump wouldn't over-tweet that with "fake news" claims in a mini-second.
I don't think this was a Michelle effort.

Point taken, but she could have just mentioned "an existing FTC program". Mighta skated by without anyone citing dates. As it is she (probably idiot aides) got busted plagiarizing again while in effect saying, "I'm pleased and honored to be able to continue and expand on a program started by our highly admired former administration . . . "
But, but, but you cant plagiarize words.....
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

GoCubsGo
Ensign
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Mon May 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Melania Trump in hospital for treatment of kidney condition

Seems like kind of a long stay for a simple procedure. So is she hiding from hubby (ntibh) or lying about what's wrong?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:09 pm
Melania Trump in hospital for treatment of kidney condition

Seems like kind of a long stay for a simple procedure. So is she hiding from hubby (ntibh) or lying about what's wrong?
Bad link, here.
Melania Trump underwent a procedure Monday morning to treat a benign kidney condition and will likely be hospitalized for the rest of the week, the White House said.

... "The treatment of choice" is to cut off the blood supply so the growth shrinks, added Dr. Lambros Stamatakis of MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Doctors do that with an embolization, meaning a catheter is snaked into the blood vessels of the kidney to find the right one and block it.

Most of the time, these benign tumors are found when people undergo medical scans for another reason, but sometimes people have pain or other symptoms, Kowalczyk said. Many times, embolization patients go home the same day or the next....
I never did much post-op. I know that open renal surgery can be rugged. Maybe she needed that for some reason? This article doesn't call her procedure "simple", but maybe the one you read did.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:09 pm
Melania Trump in hospital for treatment of kidney condition

Seems like kind of a long stay for a simple procedure. So is she hiding from hubby (ntibh) or lying about what's wrong?
Bad link, here.
Melania Trump underwent a procedure Monday morning to treat a benign kidney condition and will likely be hospitalized for the rest of the week, the White House said.

... "The treatment of choice" is to cut off the blood supply so the growth shrinks, added Dr. Lambros Stamatakis of MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Doctors do that with an embolization, meaning a catheter is snaked into the blood vessels of the kidney to find the right one and block it.

Most of the time, these benign tumors are found when people undergo medical scans for another reason, but sometimes people have pain or other symptoms, Kowalczyk said. Many times, embolization patients go home the same day or the next....
I never did much post-op. I know that open renal surgery can be rugged. Maybe she needed that for some reason? This article doesn't call her procedure "simple", but maybe the one you read did.
I had one taken out about ten years ago.

First doc scared me describing career ending cutting large back muscle, breaking ribs and six weeks recovery face down.

Duke doc 2nd opinion - surgery was 25 minutes and I went home 23 hours later with a small C shaped scar around my naval. Took things slow for six weeks.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm

TV news said 5 days is not necessarily crazy - monitoring for bleeding, infection and pain control. I'm sure being FLOTUS is worth at least 1 day of extra caution.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 am

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm
TV news said 5 days is not necessarily crazy - monitoring for bleeding, infection and pain control. I'm sure being FLOTUS is worth at least 1 day of extra caution.

But 22 days seems a lot more like - what was it trump said, "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

"Trump claimed that Scarborough and Brzezinski courted him for an interview at Mar-a-Lago around the New Year's Eve holiday. He actually said yes, according to accounts of their meeting."
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 am
Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm
TV news said 5 days is not necessarily crazy - monitoring for bleeding, infection and pain control. I'm sure being FLOTUS is worth at least 1 day of extra caution.
But 22 days seems a lot more like - what was it trump said, "She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" ...
Agreed, seems like something's up.
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopi ... nia#p85390
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:44 pm

Melania Trump, basically.

Image
"FML", said Melania, to no one in particular.
:D
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

GoCubsGo
Ensign
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 am

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:44 pm
Melania Trump, basically.

Image
"FML", said Melania, to no one in particular.
:D
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 35769.html

Holy shit, I thought that was a Photoshop/meme....truth is stranger than fiction.

Plus, she looks heavily sedated.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19010
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:24 am

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 am
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 35769.html

Holy shit, I thought that was a Photoshop/meme....truth is stranger than fiction.

Plus, she looks heavily sedated.
Nah, it’s a hologram
Gorgeous dress. Terrifying life.
is that the wax figure unveiling?
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6045
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: all First Trailer Trash Family

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:05 pm

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2018/6/2 ... astika-Bag



"I'm sick and tired of people making excuses for this woman. The handwriting has been on the wall for some time and now it’s on the coat. The King and Queen of Cruelty are rich white trash, they have no class and they have no honor. She might be trolling Trump from time to time, but today she trolled us."



Me too.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Post Reply