President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:44 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:20 pm
Yes, very much so. All this talk about assholes and trump's mouth bearing a striking resemblance to one has got me considering getting a trump tattoo sort of like Roger Stone's Nixon tattoo except my trump tattoo will be on my ass (I won't be able to see it) and my very own anus will be at the spot where trump's mouth would be. I think most medical examiners would get a kick out of this. Also, while I am still alive, it would probably be quite a hit at certain parties and other social events. Initially I will be embarrassed to take a shit while others watched but I think over time I would get acclimated to it. People would say "I can't believe that shit" and "damn, that's some really cool shit" and "hey, come and look at this shit."
Aren't you worried that the 'Fuck Trump' crowd might get overenthusiastic?
:shock: I never thought of that. But then again, I didn't consider that more than a few would like to kiss my ass or just hang around to see what would come out next.

User avatar
Ulysses
Squadron Leader
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Ulysses » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:44 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:20 pm
Yes, very much so. All this talk about assholes and trump's mouth bearing a striking resemblance to one has got me considering getting a trump tattoo sort of like Roger Stone's Nixon tattoo except my trump tattoo will be on my ass (I won't be able to see it) and my very own anus will be at the spot where trump's mouth would be. I think most medical examiners would get a kick out of this. Also, while I am still alive, it would probably be quite a hit at certain parties and other social events. Initially I will be embarrassed to take a shit while others watched but I think over time I would get acclimated to it. People would say "I can't believe that shit" and "damn, that's some really cool shit" and "hey, come and look at this shit."
Aren't you worried that the 'Fuck Trump' crowd might get overenthusiastic?
Only if he were to relocate to the Chatooga River... (where Deliverance was filmed)...

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 pm

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:07 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:44 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:20 pm
Yes, very much so. All this talk about assholes and trump's mouth bearing a striking resemblance to one has got me considering getting a trump tattoo sort of like Roger Stone's Nixon tattoo except my trump tattoo will be on my ass (I won't be able to see it) and my very own anus will be at the spot where trump's mouth would be. I think most medical examiners would get a kick out of this. Also, while I am still alive, it would probably be quite a hit at certain parties and other social events. Initially I will be embarrassed to take a shit while others watched but I think over time I would get acclimated to it. People would say "I can't believe that shit" and "damn, that's some really cool shit" and "hey, come and look at this shit."
Aren't you worried that the 'Fuck Trump' crowd might get overenthusiastic?
Only if he were to relocate to the Chatooga River... (where Deliverance was filmed)...
:o :shock: :o :shock:

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 am

As I post this, trump's latest tweet is "as we reflect this week on the horrific 9/11 attacks...." What a fucking dumbass. Today is 11/9, not 9/11
God damn

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:26 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 am
As I post this, trump's latest tweet is "as we reflect this week on the horrific 9/11 attacks...." What a fucking dumbass. Today is 11/9, not 9/11
God damn
Oh crap, I thought he was sucking Bolton's dick so maybe he wouldn't testify.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 am

I was thinking last night that trump would probably resign if Turkey's President Erdogan called and told him to do so. After all, in the Erdogan call several months ago when he told trump to pull out of Syria, trump announced the US pullout the next day. Mattis resigned because of this. The second call a few weeks ago resulted in our troops leaving the area they had been securing for the Kurds. It makes sense that if Erdogan called and told him to resign, he would.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:40 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 am
As I post this, trump's latest tweet is "as we reflect this week on the horrific 9/11 attacks...." What a fucking dumbass. Today is 11/9, not 9/11
God damn
We're so used to it that it's not at the top of the Yahoo's News homepage, or anywhere else on it :angry-banghead: .

Russia, like most of the world, writes dates as day-month-year. He saw "9/11" on his daily briefing paper and got confused.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:40 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 am
As I post this, trump's latest tweet is "as we reflect this week on the horrific 9/11 attacks...." What a fucking dumbass. Today is 11/9, not 9/11
God damn
We're so used to it that it's not at the top of the Yahoo's News homepage, or anywhere else on it :angry-banghead: .

Russia, like most of the world, writes dates as day-month-year. He saw "9/11" on his daily briefing paper and got confused.
:lol: I was wondering about that after I posted; I knew that in Europe dates are written that way but wasn't sure about Russia.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 pm

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:39 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:12 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:58 pm
Leftist are going to be just as salty next November, on in a Conservatives next term.
A light jacket in this brisk weather is good to have. A lot of the children have rosy cheeks after being outside.
I questioned family in Ohio that very thing. Apparently, there are indoor facilities for children to play in Ohio. Thanks for the weather update.
No shit; I was making fun of you for doing it. Also, in case you're not aware, I've been making fun of you in several replies to idiotic posts you've made and will continue to do so as long as you post nonsense or non relevant posts to posts that others have made. Now let's see you make some stupid fucking reply to this; something like where you and your family recently went or how you had a small pony fall through ice on some shithole river in Ohio while you were chasing after Jim Jordan for his autograph or how you saw Dabo Swinney masturbating in a parking lot at Clemson but didn't say anything.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:11 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:07 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:40 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 am
As I post this, trump's latest tweet is "as we reflect this week on the horrific 9/11 attacks...." What a fucking dumbass. Today is 11/9, not 9/11
God damn
We're so used to it that it's not at the top of the Yahoo's News homepage, or anywhere else on it :angry-banghead: .

Russia, like most of the world, writes dates as day-month-year. He saw "9/11" on his daily briefing paper and got confused.
:lol: I was wondering about that after I posted; I knew that in Europe dates are written that way but wasn't sure about Russia.
I just made it up ;) , but I was correct :thumbup: .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

Lotta variability.
Most go with DMY.
YMD also makes sense to me.
Some use DMY or MDY. No wonder they're undeveloped.
The US is different and dumb, as usual.

Still no Yahoo's homepage mention. Sad.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:11 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:07 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:40 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 am
As I post this, trump's latest tweet is "as we reflect this week on the horrific 9/11 attacks...." What a fucking dumbass. Today is 11/9, not 9/11
God damn
We're so used to it that it's not at the top of the Yahoo's News homepage, or anywhere else on it :angry-banghead: .

Russia, like most of the world, writes dates as day-month-year. He saw "9/11" on his daily briefing paper and got confused.
:lol: I was wondering about that after I posted; I knew that in Europe dates are written that way but wasn't sure about Russia.
I just made it up ;) , but I was correct :thumbup: .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

Lotta variability.
Most go with DMY.
YMD also makes sense to me.
Some use DMY or MDY. No wonder they're undeveloped.
The US is different and dumb, as usual.

Still no Yahoo's homepage mention. Sad.
I saw it mentioned in the "tweetstorm" but didn't pay attention to what site it was from. I saw it on Yahoo but no mention of how idiotic it was; it was just there with all the other nonsense he tweets out. I just realized it's the same way for that date in Roman numerals; 9/11 is IX/XI and 11/9 is XI/IX. trump would break his Sharpie trying to figure that out.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:52 pm
... I just realized it's the same way for that date in Roman numerals; 9/11 is IX/XI and 11/9 is XI/IX. trump would break his Sharpie trying to figure that out.
:D :thumbup:

Home teams are 0-4, sort of, when POSPOTUS attends:
Alabama lost to LSU yesterday.
The Nationals lost to the Astros in October.
The 2017-18 FBS Championship. Not played at Georgia's home field, but Atlanta is in Georgia. Bama won.
The 2016 Army–Navy game. Not played at Navy's home field, but Baltimore is near Annapolis. Army won.

As with his political endorsements, POSPOTUS is the kiss of death.

Fwiw, 45SHOLE did not attend the 2017 Army–Navy game.
He was at the 2018 Army–Navy game, which Army won, but it was played in more neutral Philadelphia. Philadelphia is only slightly closer by road (20 miles) to Annapolis than it is West Point.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:52 am

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:24 am

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:36 am

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 am
Home teams, sort of, are 0-4 when POSPOTUS attends:
Alabama lost to LSU yesterday.
The Nationals lost to the Astros in October.
The 2017-18 FBS Championship. Not played at Georgia's home field, but Atlanta is in Georgia. Bama won.
The 2016 Army–Navy game. Not played at Navy's home field, but Baltimore is near Annapolis. Army won.

As with his political endorsements, POSPOTUS is the kiss of death....
Dancing endorsements, too.
‘SAD!’: Trump Quickly Deletes Spicer Endorsement After He Loses On ‘DWTS’

Another endorsement from President Donald Trump has ended in a loss.

On Monday, Trump fired off a tweet in support of “Dancing With The Stars” contestant Sean Spicer, his former White House communications director who famously spent his first full day on the job lying about inauguration crowds.

The president called Spicer a “great and very loyal guy who is working very hard” and used his #MAGA and #KAG hashtags. But it didn’t help and Spicer was voted off the show.

... A last-minute rally for Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) last week fell short and he was apparently defeated by state Attorney General Andy Beshear....
I love that this is the tweet he deletes.

Image
You can't even endorse a Dancing w/ the Stars Candidate, SAD!
First it was Matt Bevin for #KYGov.

Now it was Sean Spicer for #DWTS.

Who will get the next Trump Endorsement of Doom?
Didn't you just tweet this earlier tonight, telling people to vote for Sean Spicer on #DWTS?

We see you haven't learned your lesson from Kentucky yet. Good.

Everything trump touches DIES.
Trump endorsed Sean Spicer on DWTS. He just lost.

Trump went to Alabama in search of a stadium that wouldn’t boo him. LSU won for the 1st time in almost a decade.

Trump endorsed Bevin in Kentucky.....

Keep endorsing your friends, Donald.
INVESTIGATE ABC!
This seems to happen a lot now... you support a candidate and they lose.

I hope you're supporting you in the IMPEACHMENT hearings.
More tweets at link.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:16 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:20 pm
Yes, very much so. All this talk about assholes and trump's mouth bearing a striking resemblance to one has got me considering getting a trump tattoo sort of like Roger Stone's Nixon tattoo except my trump tattoo will be on my ass (I won't be able to see it) and my very own anus will be at the spot where trump's mouth would be. I think most medical examiners would get a kick out of this. Also, while I am still alive, it would probably be quite a hit at certain parties and other social events. Initially I will be embarrassed to take a shit while others watched but I think over time I would get acclimated to it. People would say "I can't believe that shit" and "damn, that's some really cool shit" and "hey, come and look at this shit."
Someone else had the idea first:

Image
https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/ ... 8571820032
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:51 am

Perhaps I should have been a cartoonist; I would have to hire an artist though since I'm not able to draw very well.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4033
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:52 pm

I'm really getting tired of trump tweeting "where is the fake whisteblower?" Here's my answer; if he was up your ass, you'd know and if he was in your mouth, you wouldn't ask. Besides that, there is no "fake" whistleblower. How can anyone with any semblance of intelligence support this juvenile dipshit moron?

User avatar
Whack9
Major
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Whack9 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 am

Saw this on Reddit -

Schrodinger's Stock Market

Image

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20108
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:06 am

Whack9 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 am
Saw this on Reddit -

Schrodinger's Stock Market
:roll: :lol:

We will never see 45SHOLE tweet this:

Dow Jones 1/20/2009: 7949.09
Dow Jones 1/20/2010: 10603.15
33.4% growth in Obama's first year.
Dow Jones 1/20/16: 15766.74
Dow Jones 1/20/17: 19827.25
25.8% growth in Obama's last year. 300% growth from the Spring 2009 Shrub low in Obama's 8 years.
Dow Jones 11/19/19: 27,998.30
41.2% growth in Dolt .45’s first 34 months, an annual growth rate of 14.5%, a far LOWER rate than both Obama’s 1st and last years. Trumpettes are sooo gullible!
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Post Reply