President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4456
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by bannination » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Image

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 2634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm

I've come across jellyfish now and again and always give them a wide berth.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 15973
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm
I've come across jellyfish now and again and always give them a wide berth.
Speaking of jellyfish . . .
At least Obama was alive.

Trump attacks McCain, who died last year, over dossier leak
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 2634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:28 pm

trump is beneath contempt; he's a nutjob, wacko, skizz bot, lizard tongue, ass wipe. moron whose mouth looks like an asshole. at least that's what those girl scouts at the store told me earlier this afternoon.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 15973
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:10 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:28 pm
trump is beneath contempt; he's a nutjob, wacko, skizz bot, lizard tongue, ass wipe. moron whose mouth looks like an asshole. at least that's what those girl scouts at the store told me earlier this afternoon.
https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status ... 30581.html
Meghan McCain
‏Verified account @MeghanMcCain

No one will ever love you the way they loved my father.... I wish I had been given more Saturday’s with him. Maybe spend yours with your family instead of on twitter obsessing over mine?
https://twitter.com/ginnytourek/status/ ... 30581.html (1:01 video)
The View
‏Verified account @TheView

.@MeghanMcCain addresses Pres. Trump’s Saturday tweet criticizing her father Sen. John McCain: “He spends his weekend obsessing over great men because he knows it and I know it and all of you know it — he will never be a great man.”
https://abcn.ws/2FaZGZV
" I genuinely feel bad for his family."

:---P
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

1 CAT FAN
Lurker
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Jellyfish have a excruciating sting
    Image
    ImageNational Champions

    User avatar
    Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster
    Posts: 15973
    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:33 pm

    Indictments of top aides, per TV news:

    Nixon: 12 in 6 years
    Bill Clinton: 3 in 8 years
    Obama: 0 in 8 years
    President* Trump: 6 in 2 years
    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

    User avatar
    GoCubsGo
    Ensign
    Posts: 1373
    Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by GoCubsGo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:40 pm

    Vrede too wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:33 pm
    Indictments of top aides, per TV news:

    Nixon: 12 in 6 years
    Bill Clinton: 3 in 8 years
    Obama: 0 in 8 years
    President* Trump: 6 in 2 years
    Where's Reagan, where's W?
    Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202

    If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.


    User avatar
    Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster
    Posts: 15973
    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 pm

    GoCubsGo wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:40 pm
    Vrede too wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:33 pm
    Indictments of top aides, per TV news:

    Nixon: 12 in 6 years
    Bill Clinton: 3 in 8 years
    Obama: 0 in 8 years
    President* Trump: 6 in 2 years
    Where's Reagan, where's W?
    I wonder about those numbers, too, but I think the point of the report was that President* Trump's pace is worse than the worst POTUS, Nixon, and worse than any Dem. I would not mind an elaboration comparing Repugs and Dems in general.
    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

    User avatar
    Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster
    Posts: 15973
    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 pm

    I don't blame POSPOTUS for this guy, yet, but still :lol: .

    Suspect in mob boss hit flashes pro-Trump slogans on hand
    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

    1 CAT FAN
    Lurker
    Posts: 25
    Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:39 pm

    Yep, the Stormy Daniels case was hilariously entertaining. Real injustice to the American people there. Made excellent ratings for news journalist though. :lol:
    ImageNational Champions

    User avatar
    O Really
    Captain
    Posts: 9876
    Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by O Really » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 pm

    Vrede too wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 pm
    I don't blame POSPOTUS for this guy, yet, but still :lol: .

    Suspect in mob boss hit flashes pro-Trump slogans on hand
    The killing itself doesn't appear to be political, and I don't know that Trump's been going around encouraging mob hits (even if because they're some of his friends) or revenge killings for messing with somebody's lady. But it does show what some of his big fans are like. Of all the things the guy could have written on his hand for his probably last message to the public and he chooses "MAGA"? That's some hard core follower.

    User avatar
    Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster
    Posts: 15973
    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 pm

    1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:39 pm
    Yep, the Stormy Daniels case was hilariously entertaining. Real injustice to the American people there. Made excellent ratings for news journalist though. :lol:
    Desprate non sequitur. Attention span issues?

    You support Dolt .45's campaign finance FELONIES that gave him an illegitimate win? Why do you hate democracy and America?
    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

    User avatar
    Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster
    Posts: 15973
    Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
    Location: Hendersonvile, NC

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 pm

    O Really wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 pm
    The killing itself doesn't appear to be political, and I don't know that Trump's been going around encouraging mob hits (even if because they're some of his friends) or revenge killings for messing with somebody's lady. But it does show what some of his big fans are like. Of all the things the guy could have written on his hand for his probably last message to the public and he chooses "MAGA"? That's some hard core follower.
    If I ever get arrested for child molestation or animal abuse - which would be a frame job, btw - I'm writing 'MAGA' on my forehead. :twisted:
    It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

    1 CAT FAN
    Lurker
    Posts: 25
    Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

    Re: President* Trump

    Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 pm

    Vrede too wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 pm
    1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:39 pm
    Yep, the Stormy Daniels case was hilariously entertaining. Real injustice to the American people there. Made excellent ratings for news journalist though. :lol:
    Desprate non sequitur. Attention span issues?

    You support Dolt .45's campaign finance FELONIES that gave him an illegitimate win? Why do you hate democracy and America?
      I'm not complaining that liberal journalist broadcasted a slut on prime time television.
      ImageNational Champions

      User avatar
      Vrede too
      Superstar Cultmaster
      Posts: 15973
      Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
      Location: Hendersonvile, NC

      Re: President* Trump

      Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:21 pm

      1 CAT FAN wrote:
      Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 pm
      Vrede too wrote:
      Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 pm
      Desprate non sequitur. Attention span issues?

      You support Dolt .45's campaign finance FELONIES that gave him an illegitimate win? Why do you hate democracy and America?
        I'm not complaining that liberal journalist broadcasted a slut on prime time television.
        You're ducking my questions. Saying mean things about a woman that stooped to sleeping with POSPOTUS doesn't bother me a bit. Fail.
        Last edited by Vrede too on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
        It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

        User avatar
        Vrede too
        Superstar Cultmaster
        Posts: 15973
        Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
        Location: Hendersonvile, NC

        Re: President* Trump

        Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm

        Vrede too wrote:
        Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 pm
        O Really wrote:
        Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 pm
        The killing itself doesn't appear to be political, and I don't know that Trump's been going around encouraging mob hits (even if because they're some of his friends) or revenge killings for messing with somebody's lady. But it does show what some of his big fans are like. Of all the things the guy could have written on his hand for his probably last message to the public and he chooses "MAGA"? That's some hard core follower.
        If I ever get arrested for child molestation or animal abuse - which would be a frame job, btw - I'm writing 'MAGA' on my forehead. :twisted:
        Comment:
        Right. Even the mob doesn't want a trump supporter in the family.
        :D
        It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

        1 CAT FAN
        Lurker
        Posts: 25
        Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

        Re: President* Trump

        Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 am

        Vrede too wrote:
        Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:21 pm
        1 CAT FAN wrote:
        Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 pm
        Vrede too wrote:
        Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 pm
        Desprate non sequitur. Attention span issues?

        You support Dolt .45's campaign finance FELONIES that gave him an illegitimate win? Why do you hate democracy and America?
          I'm not complaining that liberal journalist broadcasted a slut on prime time television.
          You're ducking my questions. Saying mean things about a woman that stooped to sleeping with POSPOTUS doesn't bother me a bit. Fail.
            I agree with you, those despicable journalists made a mistake with that one. And no, I don’t hate democracy in America; but some folks are still upset that Trump won.
            ImageNational Champions

            User avatar
            Vrede too
            Superstar Cultmaster
            Posts: 15973
            Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
            Location: Hendersonvile, NC

            Re: President* Trump

            Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:54 am

            1 CAT FAN wrote:
            Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 am
            I agree with you, those despicable journalists made a mistake with that one. And no, I don’t hate democracy in America; but some folks are still upset that Trump won.
            Still ducking, and it's wussy of you to misstate my words to create a straw man.

            Why are they "despicable" and what's the "mistake" made in covering a pol's affair with a porn star and related FELONIES?

            Leaving aside the dark money, the massive voter suppression, Comey's sabotage and Russian manipulation, in a race that was won in the EC by only 77K votes across 3 key states, why aren't you "upset that Trump won" only BECAUSE he committed campaign finance FELONIES?
            It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

            Post Reply