President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:17 pm

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:09 pm
http://www.topbuzz.com/article/i6711526 ... 9110&c=sys

Best Revolutionary War Airport Memes
:lol:

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 pm

This shit just writes itself. He is absolutely stupid beyond belief.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920, in The Baltimore Evening Sun

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:40 am

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:17 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:09 pm
http://www.topbuzz.com/article/i6711526 ... 9110&c=sys

Best Revolutionary War Airport Memes
Boatrocker wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 pm
This shit just writes itself. He is absolutely stupid beyond belief.
Already shared several times, garnering rare thanks for doing so. So, thanks billy.pilgrim!
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

1 CAT FAN
Marshal

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 pm

"Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

O Really
Captain

Unread post by O Really » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:26 pm

That's not the only thing Hillary has ever been wrong on, but I doubt many people in 2013 had any idea just how sleazy Trump is, given his public persona. Rich guy, doesn't need the money, decisive (just like in his TV show). Few would have know how woefully ignorant he is about anything other than Trump, and certainly wouldn't have thought he'd intentionally continue to be so ignorant and poorly informed.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:29 pm

O Really wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:26 pm
That's not the only thing Hillary has ever been wrong on, but I doubt many people in 2013 had any idea just how sleazy Trump is, given his public persona. Rich guy, doesn't need the money, decisive (just like in his TV show). Few would have know how woefully ignorant he is about anything other than Trump, and certainly wouldn't have thought he'd intentionally continue to be so ignorant and poorly informed.
I always though he was a clown. Now we know about the sleaze.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

New York just gave Democrats another way to get Trump’s tax returns. Will they act?
Democrats aren’t jumping at the chance to get Trump’s New York taxes.

:roll:
Tell Democrats: Get Trump's state tax returns

The governor of New York just signed a new law that gives Congress the power to request the New York state tax returns of elected officials ‒ including President Trump.1

As you might have expected, the lead Democrat on the House Ways & Means Committee responded by... doing nothing.

Rep. Richard Neal spent months twiddling his fingers and delaying a court battle to get Trump's federal tax returns. Now he's showing little interest in using his new power to get Trump's state tax returns.

Americans deserve to know for sure if the man in the White House is a crook. Rep. Neal needs to stop delaying and request Trump's taxes now....

Tell Democrats: Go get Trump's state tax returns.

Petition to House Committee on Ways & Means Chair Rep. Richard Neal:

"Use your power to request a copy of Trump's state tax returns from the state of New York."
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Has anyone ever wondered if trump has asked his greasy Treasury Secretary Mnuchin to explore the idea of putting him (trump) on the 100 dollar bill instead of Franklin? The hubbub over the Tubman 20 dollar bill is what made me think about this grotesque sort of possibility. After all, Mnuchin would fuck his mother at noon in the middle of Times Square if trump told him to.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:08 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 pm
Has anyone ever wondered if trump has asked his greasy Treasury Secretary Mnuchin to explore the idea of putting him (trump) on the 100 dollar bill instead of Franklin? The hubbub over the Tubman 20 dollar bill is what made me think about this grotesque sort of possibility. After all, Mnuchin would fuck his mother at noon in the middle of Times Square if trump told him to.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 pm

Might be a good thing in a perverse way; that kind of money may very well induce people to save it so they don't have to see it. But then again, it could also stimulate consumer spending, as a lot of people would be hot to get rid of it. Boggles the brain pan.

1 CAT FAN
Marshal

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:24 pm

Y’all cast away Mary Ann so quickly.
"Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:39 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 pm
Might be a good thing in a perverse way; that kind of money may very well induce people to save it so they don't have to see it. But then again, it could also stimulate consumer spending, as a lot of people would be hot to get rid of it. Boggles the brain pan.
Alternate 45SHOLE plans:

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:11 pm

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:24 pm
Y’all cast away Mary Ann so quickly.
Man, you are metamucil. Nobody cast away Mary Ann; she's still over there. The person that was cast away was Harriet Tubman. Pay attention.

1 CAT FAN
Marshal

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 pm

When was Harriet Tubman on a episode of Gilligan's Island?
Maybe Mary Ann's 4 votes are worth twenty dollars.

Vrede too
    Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:26 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
    Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:11 pm
    Man, you are metamucil.
    Nobody cast away Mary Ann; she's still over there. The person that was cast away was Harriet Tubman. Pay attention.
    Cash money is useless on Gilligan's Island. But, out here in the real world:

Once we get rid of the Racist in Chief genocidal Andy Jackson is next, twofer on POSPOTUSes.
    Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

billy.pilgrim
    Captain

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:23 am

I kinda hate it about Uncle Andy. He was an asshole but he is also an uncle.
    George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

neoplacebo
    Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 am

1 CAT FAN wrote:
    Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 pm
    When was Harriet Tubman on a episode of Gilligan's Island?
    Maybe Mary Ann's 4 votes are worth twenty dollars.
      Harriet Tubman never appeared on Gilligan's Island. If she had, she'd have arranged for rescue for the castaways and the show would never have been more than one or two episodes. Does everything have to be explained to you? Shit.

1 CAT FAN
      Marshal

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 am

That would have been an incredible feat being that she had long been dead before the first episode. Dawn Wells is still breathing though.

Vrede too
      Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:35 am

Trump’s Misleading Speech on His Environmental Record Is a ‘True “1984” Moment’

President Donald Trump delivered a speech Monday on "America's environmental leadership" that failed to even once mention climate change, The New York Times reported. The speech was also riddled with inaccuracies, as the president took credit for environmental achievements enacted by previous administrations and downplayed the impacts of his deregulatory agenda....

At one point, the doublespeak prompted Fox News host Shepard Smith to interrupt the broadcast to point out that many of Trump's policies had been "widely criticized by environmentalists and academics," HuffPost reported.

Smith then went on to list some of the more than 80 regulatory rollbacks the Trump administration has initiated, including the recent repeal of the Clean Power Plan that would have limited emissions from coal plants.

While Trump did not mention the climate crisis outright, he did make a misleading claim about U.S. carbon dioxide emissions, stating that, in the past decade, the U.S. had seen an emissions decrease "more than any other country on earth," The New York Times reported. In fact, more than 12 other countries, including much of the EU, have seen declines that double the U.S. decrease of more than 10 percent....

Trump was also misleading when he shifted away from carbon pollution.

"From day one my administration has made it a top priority to ensure that America is among the very cleanest air and cleanest water on the planet," Trump said, as CNN reported. "We want the cleanest air. We want crystal clean water and that's what we're doing and that's what we're working on so hard."

But Trump's rollbacks attack air and water as well as climate. The Clean Power Plan replacement could cause up to 1,400 extra air pollution deaths a year, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's own estimates, and his EPA is also working to weaken the Obama-era Clean Water Rule that would protect streams and wetlands from pollution....
      45SHOLE is a filthy, literally, liar.
      Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

1 CAT FAN
      Marshal

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:21 pm

These guys are hilarious. :lol:

President Trump Criticizes Four Progressive Democratic Congresswomen

Vrede too
      Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:06 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
      Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 am
      Harriet Tubman never appeared on Gilligan's Island. If she had, she'd have arranged for rescue for the castaways and the show would never have been more than one or two episodes. Does everything have to be explained to you? Shit.

Yes, but understanding is still iffy, anyhow.
      Speaking of Rudy, WTF?