President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 11254
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by O Really » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:42 pm

So who does this remind you of?

Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn has dismissed six palace officials for "extremely evil" conduct, a palace announcement said on Wednesday, in a shake-up that come days after the sacking of the king's royal consort.
...

Former Royal Consort Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi was stripped of her titles in an extraordinary announcement on Monday, just months after the king made her his royal noble consort - the first such appointment in almost a century.

A palace statement on Monday accused her of being "disloyal" and conducting a rivalry with Queen Suthida Bajrasudhabimalalakshana, who married King Vajiralongkorn in May just days before his elaborate coronation.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/th ... &ocid=iehp

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:58 pm

O Really wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:42 pm
So who does this remind you of?

Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn has dismissed six palace officials for "extremely evil" conduct ...
45SHOLE dismisses officials for 'not evil enough' conduct.

I thought that a consort and spouse were the same thing.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/consort?s=t
Apparently not in Thailand.

Former DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen says she left post because 'saying no' wasn't enough

Not that I'll ever be a fan, but I can believe that POSPOTUS wanted her to be worse.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6383
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:11 am

Was he scared? Asshole gives a speech at a historically black college but brings his own audience and refuses to comment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/25/politics ... index.html
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6383
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:20 am

George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:30 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:20 am
https://deadspin.com/donald-trump-gets- ... 1839403261


Lock him up, lock him up
Did you catch trump's news conference about the killing of Bag Daddy? He was true to form, making it substantially about himself, even promoted his book from years ago in which he says he predicted bin Laden was "someone to watch." This was bullshit since the intelligence community had started tracking bin Laden during Clinton's administration. And he said Bag Daddy was "whimpering and crying" while running from our Special Forces guys; maybe so but I doubt it.....Bag Daddy was more likely cursing and ranting while running away. Hell, he could have cried and whimpered in his own room without having to run. Besides, crying and whimpering don't go with running for your life; cussing and ranting does.

And I saw a list of other attendees in the World Series box where trump was; Gaetz, Meadows, Liz Cheney, and a few other nutjobs. Perfect. A veritable home run of nutjobs.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:24 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:30 am
Did you catch trump's news conference about the killing of Bag Daddy? He was true to form, making it substantially about himself, even promoted his book from years ago in which he says he predicted bin Laden was "someone to watch." This was bullshit since the intelligence community had started tracking bin Laden during Clinton's administration. And he said Bag Daddy was "whimpering and crying" while running from our Special Forces guys; maybe so but I doubt it.....Bag Daddy was more likely cursing and ranting while running away. Hell, he could have cried and whimpered in his own room without having to run. Besides, crying and whimpering don't go with running for your life; cussing and ranting does.

And I saw a list of other attendees in the World Series box where trump was; Gaetz, Meadows, Liz Cheney, and a few other nutjobs. Perfect. A veritable home run of nutjobs.
Call Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi every evil name in the book, but he neither lived nor died "like a coward." No opponent of the most powerful military on Earth does.

This is especially ironic coming from the lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief, who just allowed the freeing of 100 ISIS fighters while abandoning our longtime Kurdish allies, you guessed it, like a coward.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6383
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:43 am

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:24 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:30 am
Did you catch trump's news conference about the killing of Bag Daddy? He was true to form, making it substantially about himself, even promoted his book from years ago in which he says he predicted bin Laden was "someone to watch." This was bullshit since the intelligence community had started tracking bin Laden during Clinton's administration. And he said Bag Daddy was "whimpering and crying" while running from our Special Forces guys; maybe so but I doubt it.....Bag Daddy was more likely cursing and ranting while running away. Hell, he could have cried and whimpered in his own room without having to run. Besides, crying and whimpering don't go with running for your life; cussing and ranting does.

And I saw a list of other attendees in the World Series box where trump was; Gaetz, Meadows, Liz Cheney, and a few other nutjobs. Perfect. A veritable home run of nutjobs.
Call Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi every evil name in the book, but he neither lived nor died "like a coward." No opponent of the most powerful military on Earth does.

This is especially ironic coming from the lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief, who just allowed the freeing of 100 ISIS fighters while abandoning our longtime Kurdish allies, you guessed it, like a coward.

All that about us chasing him down tunnels with him crying and screaming was inaccurate in more than one instance, unless you consider the dogs we sent after him as "us".
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:45 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:43 am
All that about us chasing him down tunnels with him crying and screaming was inaccurate in more than one instance, unless you consider the dogs we sent after him as "us".
Then, he throws a separate hissy fit with a ridiculous idle threat over the whole thing:

Donald Trump threatens to drop ISIS jihadis 'right at UK border'
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6383
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:09 am

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:45 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:43 am
All that about us chasing him down tunnels with him crying and screaming was inaccurate in more than one instance, unless you consider the dogs we sent after him as "us".
Then, he throws a separate hissy fit with a ridiculous idle threat over the whole thing:

Donald Trump threatens to drop ISIS jihadis 'right at UK border'

Can't resist

https://deadspin.com/donald-trump-gets- ... 1839403261





Lock him up, lock him up
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:35 am

Trump’s Syria Troop Withdrawal Complicated Plans for al-Baghdadi Raid
President Trump’s abrupt decision to pull forces from northern Syria forced the Pentagon to press ahead with a risky night operation that killed the ISIS leader, military officials said.


... But Mr. Trump’s abrupt withdrawal order three weeks ago disrupted the meticulous planning underway and forced Pentagon officials to speed up the plan for the risky night raid before their ability to control troops, spies and reconnaissance aircraft disappeared with the pullout, the officials said.

Mr. al-Baghdadi’s death in the raid on Saturday, they said, occurred largely in spite of, and not because of, Mr. Trump’s actions....
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6383
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:04 pm

They can't even hand out fucking candy at Halloween

Donald and Melania Trump Put Halloween Candy on a Kid's Head, and Twitter Can't Get Over It

http://flip.it/qBSNrq
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:50 pm

I can't speak for banni, GoCubsGo or even Mr.B, but this is NOT me:

Henderson County man to be put in diversion program after threatening president
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:34 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:50 pm
I can't speak for banni, GoCubsGo or even Mr.B, but this is NOT me:

Henderson County man to be put in diversion program after threatening president
:shock: I left NC in April 15 but I can be there in about 45 minutes. Hope the guy isn't sent to a diversion program that's run by sycophants and acolytes of the trump cult; might send him over the edge. I know I wouldn't be able to take it.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by neoplacebo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:28 pm

I'm kind of surprised that, as far as I know, no one has commented on trump changing his residence to FL from NY so now any "A Florida Man" story will automatically default to a trump story. Maybe he's about to file bankruptcy again; I've read somewhere that in FL you can keep your house if you go bankrupt. It may only apply to dog houses, crack houses, houses of ill repute, and tree houses; not sure.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6383
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:28 pm
I'm kind of surprised that, as far as I know, no one has commented on trump changing his residence to FL from NY so now any "A Florida Man" story will automatically default to a trump story. Maybe he's about to file bankruptcy again; I've read somewhere that in FL you can keep your house if you go bankrupt. It may only apply to dog houses, crack houses, houses of ill repute, and tree houses; not sure.
Any house. It's why we have so many millionaires.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:42 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:28 pm
I'm kind of surprised that, as far as I know, no one has commented on trump changing his residence to FL from NY so now any "A Florida Man" story will automatically default to a trump story. Maybe he's about to file bankruptcy again; I've read somewhere that in FL you can keep your house if you go bankrupt. It may only apply to dog houses, crack houses, houses of ill repute, and tree houses; not sure.
Any house. It's why we have so many millionaires.
Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

Good riddance.

It’s not like @realDonaldTrump paid taxes here anyway...

He’s all yours, Florida.
:lol: :---P
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 11254
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by O Really » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 am

It's easy to become a resident of Florida. But usually the problem comes in - if there is one - from the state you left if they think you're just dodging taxes. That's when you'd have to show that your really did reside in Florida for 181 days or so. It's not that Florida cares - it's the other place you have property or performed work. It'll be interesting to see if NY really does stay with the good riddance or if they'll try to add to the misery of his life just for sport.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1979
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:10 am

O Really wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 am
It's easy to become a resident of Florida. But usually the problem comes in - if there is one - from the state you left if they think you're just dodging taxes. That's when you'd have to show that your really did reside in Florida for 181 days or so. It's not that Florida cares - it's the other place you have property or performed work. It'll be interesting to see if NY really does stay with the good riddance or if they'll try to add to the misery of his life just for sport.
Kind of thinking old Yellowstain might have a bit of a problem. Mar-A-Lago is only open six months, it'll be real easy to prove he wasn't a resident there the entire time.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20099
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:46 am

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:10 am
O Really wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 am
It's easy to become a resident of Florida. But usually the problem comes in - if there is one - from the state you left if they think you're just dodging taxes. That's when you'd have to show that your really did reside in Florida for 181 days or so. It's not that Florida cares - it's the other place you have property or performed work. It'll be interesting to see if NY really does stay with the good riddance or if they'll try to add to the misery of his life just for sport.
Kind of thinking old Yellowstain might have a bit of a problem. Mar-A-Lago is only open six months, it'll be real easy to prove he wasn't a resident there the entire time.
I'm not opining overall - anything that discomforts 45SHOLE is great - but whether the resort was open won't matter. He has a private residence there.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Post Reply