President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Lieutenant Commander

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:11 pm
Germany at least seems smart enough to learn from their mistakes. Hope we can be as bright.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

bannination
Captain

Promises made promises.... JESUS CHRIST.

Trump legislation added $4.7 trillion to debt: watchdog

GoCubsGo
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:34 pm
That's got to be a Qanon secret code.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq8hbXhrwTg

Stephen Colbert: Melania did it.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I can remember seeing a tv game show that Howie Mandel used to do called "Deal or No Deal." If I knew how to get in touch with him I would urge him to resurrect the show and call it "Trump or No Trump." The idea is to describe some totally batshit stupid or just plain wrong act or event or statement and have the contestants to guess if trump actually did, organized, participated in, or said what Howie just conveyed to them. I think it would be a big hit; not to mention educational as well.
"I piss champagne." trump or no trump?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:11 pm
I can remember seeing a tv game show that Howie Mandel used to do called "Deal or No Deal." If I knew how to get in touch with him I would urge him to resurrect the show and call it "Trump or No Trump." The idea is to describe some totally batshit stupid or just plain wrong act or event or statement and have the contestants to guess if trump actually did, organized, participated in, or said what Howie just conveyed to them. I think it would be a big hit; not to mention educational as well.
Deal or No Deal has been back on CNBC for a little over a year - I don't watch. I like your idea, though. Maybe pitch it to the late night talk show hosts and see if it takes off from there.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:03 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:11 pm
Deal or No Deal has been back on CNBC for a little over a year - I don't watch. I like your idea, though. Maybe pitch it to the late night talk show hosts and see if it takes off from there.
Ah, I didn't know the show had been resurrected; I don't have cable and only get ABC CBS and FOX along with some oldies western channels. I don't watch tv much. As for my idea, I've become accustomed to others getting rich from my initial ideas.....such as my idea more than twenty some years ago to have a more accurate measure of ten yard progress in a football game instead of relying on two sticks with a ten yard chain on them....like maybe mirrors and lasers; so a few years after my idea I suddenly see a projected yellow line on the field during games that represents the first down line. I don't know how this yellow line is generated but will stick with my mirror and laser recommendation. Another one was back when "no caffeine" sodas became a rage; I thought "hell, they're thinking about this all wrong....what is needed is a soda with three of four times the caffeine of standard soda and within a couple of years "Jolt" cola comes out. Not sure how long it lasted or if it's still around. However, I cannot, and will vehemently deny that it was my idea to run a juvenile moron and pathological liar for the GOP nomination for president.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Here's some trickle down hate that I figure would not have happened if not for trumpism. A school board changes their sports team mascot name from "Redmen" to "Redhawks" and the students agreed with it. But the GOP alleged adults in the community voted the former school board members out and reinstated the old name of the mascot. Winning! But in a juvenile way.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials-ca ... 56756.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:41 pm
Here's some trickle down hate that I figure would not have happened if not for trumpism. A school board changes their sports team mascot name from "Redmen" to "Redhawks" and the students agreed with it. But the GOP alleged adults in the community voted the former school board members out and reinstated the old name of the mascot. Winning! But in a juvenile way.
I would love to see the students refuse to participate in activities under the resurrected name, but it's difficult for high school kids to take radical action like that.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:45 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:41 pm
I would love to see the students refuse to participate in activities under the resurrected name, but it's difficult for high school kids to take radical action like that.
That would be cool. I'm wondering how much it will cost to change everything back to "Redmen" like signs, letterheads, web sites, possibly uniforms; not to mention how this will be explained to the kids. I imagine they will react like this :wtf:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: The pansy got himself introduced at the same time as the schools' ROTC color guards before the anthem, as if anyone would boo them.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

bannination
Captain

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

banni - :lol: :thumbup:
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:09 pm
:lol: The pansy got himself introduced at the same time as the schools' ROTC color guards before the anthem, as if anyone would boo them.
Donald Trump's latest tweets!
RT @BarrettSallee: Donald Trump is announced as cheers erupt in the Superdome at the CFP National Championship Game https://t.co/8fv53PQR9t
:roll:
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Talk about an attention seeking whore......

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:04 pm
banni - :lol: :thumbup:
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:09 pm
Donald Trump's latest tweets!
RT @BarrettSallee: Donald Trump is announced as cheers erupt in the Superdome at the CFP National Championship Game https://t.co/8fv53PQR9t
:roll:
That tweet is still at the header up top and has been there since before 6am and nobody likes it; the attention seeking tweet whore feed must be stuck or fouled with a considerable amount of wise cunt stool.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:24 pm
Talk about an attention seeking whore......
:lol: :clap: :!:
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I hear that Rudy's buddy Lev Parnas has handed over a lot of pretty explicit evidence about the Ukraine fiasco involving shady stuff that even implicates a GOP guy running for Congress, as well as Rudy and trump. Probably more about it tomorrow. The story I saw says the House is sending all of it to the Senate along with the impeachment articles. I expect the wise cunts will be hunkering down over this barking dog that will more than likely decide to take a bite.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

trump shows once again that he knows more about geography than anybody. Pitiful.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-flubbe ... 57947.html