Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Found:
conned selfservatives
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:05 am

Trump is ‘the chosen one, sent by God to do great things,’ says president’s adviser

Trump has been described as the “chosen one” by his secretary of energy, Rick Perry.

In the preview of an interview shown on Fox News on Sunday night, the adviser, who has drawn scrutiny for his role in the Ukraine scandal, also compared the US president to a number of biblical kings.

“God’s used imperfect people all through history,” Mr Perry told the broadcaster. “King David wasn’t perfect, Saul wasn’t perfect, Solomon wasn’t perfect.”

He revealed that he gave Mr Trump “a little one-pager on those Old Testament kings about a month ago”.

“I shared it with him and said, ‘Mr President, I know there are people that say you said you were the chosen one and I said, ‘You were,’” Mr Perry said.

“I said, ‘If you’re a believing Christian, you understand God’s plan for the people who rule and judge over us on this planet in our government.’”

After the interview was teased on Fox & Friends, Fox News journalist Ed Henry claimed that Mr Perry said the president was “sent by God to do great things”....
:crazy:
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:26 pm

Meh; trump is more correctly the frozen one; many are cold, but few are frozen.