Stella

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Captain

Re: Stella

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:34 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:42 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:33 am
There were similar feelings about electing a barely literate racist who believes in crazy shit conspiracy theories a few years ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan- ... or-treason

“My suspension for advocating for the enforcement of federal code proves Twitter will always side with and fight to protect terrorists, traitors, pedophiles and rapists,” she told The Examiner.”

And – of course there were “death threats” – presumably over her love of trump and freedom loving fact-free free speech.
... Stella’s website describes her as a special-education-needs professional who has dedicated her life to “teaching, supporting, and caring for children with Autism.” ...
I never knew that it is contagious.

Hasn’t it been documented that as many as 62 million actual voters had contracted some form of a deranged thinking syndrome by November 2016 after 20 years of being exposed to fox new?

So yeah, I believe that it is contagious.

So, as we reinforce the battle lines in the War on Thanksgiving, let us all be thankful that the it was God who kept that heathen pedophile sicko scum Hillary from stealing the WH. It was our very own, one of a kind, god almighty who personally chose our President Trump as our leader because he truly is one of us regular common folk.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”