Impeachment

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8779
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:32 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:19 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:04 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:49 pm
... And what do you suppose happened to turley, he's always been a little off, but this full on MAGAt is new. Big payday?
:?:
I've always seen him as slightly impartial. After looking at some of his views, I was completely wrong.
Which turley, is he someone that 1 FAT CAN is citing or did 45SHOLE cite him? I got bored and did not read the entire 6 page rant.
He used to be on MSNBC all the time, maybe still is.

He gave the trump defense in the House and is currently basking in the mire

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26185
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:58 pm
He used to be on MSNBC all the time, maybe still is.

He gave the trump defense in the House and is currently basking in the mire
Ah, thanks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_ ... e_Congress
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:46 pm
Leftist take desperate measures. Yeah, they mad. How fitting, the "Looney Left".
Wile E. Coyote knew where to cut his losses.

Image

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26185
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Vrede too »

"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5105
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by bannination »

Updating the table of votes at the top as quickly as I can get them from Cspan.....

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5105
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by bannination »

...........and impeached

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 3574
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:25 pm
...........and impeached
It might be a futile exercise, but I'm proud of the Dems.


Think I might pour myself a libation!!!!!😋😋
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5105
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by bannination »

Impeached on both articles.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26185
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:44 pm
Impeached on both articles.
Bitchin' banni banner, banni.

Overly ambitious message given what happens next, but what the hell . . .

Image

Get your free impeachment sticker now!

I wonder what an Andrew Johnson impeachment sticker would be worth today :D .

Tell the U.S. Senate: Honor your oath of office. Review the evidence, hear from witnesses, and preserve our checks and balances.

Tell the Senate: Convict Donald Trump
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8779
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I'm reminding Marco of everything trump called him and asking that he put country first.

Not gonna waste a stamp on scott

User avatar
Whack9
Ensign
Posts: 1509
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Whack9 »

Dude I work with says the impeachment of Trump mirrors what happened in Nazi Germany before Hitler took over, and that the Democrats are slowly staging a coup of sorts trying to take over.

Whaaat?
Fuck 2019 2020

Ezekiel 23:20

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 6098
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:46 am
Dude I work with says the impeachment of Trump mirrors what happened in Nazi Germany before Hitler took over, and that the Democrats are slowly staging a coup of sorts trying to take over.

Whaaat?
Dude didn't pay attention in history class. He needs to be put in the thrash can and then have a tree fall on it.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8779
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:57 am
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:46 am
Dude I work with says the impeachment of Trump mirrors what happened in Nazi Germany before Hitler took over, and that the Democrats are slowly staging a coup of sorts trying to take over.

Whaaat?
Dude didn't pay attention in history class. He needs to be put in the thrash can and then have a tree fall on it.

Several at lnf have said the same. Someone on fox must have said it


Here's another from steve scalice

"For the first time in history, the impeachment of a President was completely partisan. What an embarrassment for Dems!"


Really Steve? Did you look at other bote tallies?

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 6098
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:20 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:57 am
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:46 am
Dude I work with says the impeachment of Trump mirrors what happened in Nazi Germany before Hitler took over, and that the Democrats are slowly staging a coup of sorts trying to take over.

Whaaat?
Dude didn't pay attention in history class. He needs to be put in the thrash can and then have a tree fall on it.

Several at lnf have said the same. Someone on fox must have said it


Here's another from steve scalice

"For the first time in history, the impeachment of a President was completely partisan. What an embarrassment for Dems!"


Really Steve? Did you look at other bote tallies?
I watched as much of that stuff as I could stand yesterday; the GOP in virtually all cases just parroted the White House talking points; none of them even wanted to admit that anything trump did was in any way wrong. And they kept harping about how it was all hearsay and speculation, not once admitting that the most relevant witnesses were prevented from appearing or testifying. It was a real trump clown show.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26185
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:27 am
I watched as much of that stuff as I could stand yesterday; the GOP in virtually all cases just parroted the White House talking points; none of them even wanted to admit that anything trump did was in any way wrong. And they kept harping about how it was all hearsay and speculation, not once admitting that the most relevant witnesses were prevented from appearing or testifying. It was a real trump clown show.
Complete lie. POSPOTUS, Rudy and Mulvaney have already confessed, and the call memo and multiple DIRECT witnesses prove the campaign law felonies and treason.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Leftist rationalizing their next inevitable failure, I see.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26185
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:20 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:57 am
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:46 am
Dude I work with says the impeachment of Trump mirrors what happened in Nazi Germany before Hitler took over, and that the Democrats are slowly staging a coup of sorts trying to take over.

Whaaat?
Dude didn't pay attention in history class. He needs to be put in the thrash can and then have a tree fall on it.
Several at lnf have said the same. Someone on fox must have said it ...
Logic fail, too + Godwin's Law = Automatic LOSER.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26185
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Vrede too »

Tell Senators: Don't let Mitch McConnell cover-up for Trump

Petition to Senators:

We urge you to uphold the standard process and common sense -- and ensure that the rules for Donald Trump's Senate trial include the ability to call witnesses. Previous impeachment trials have included witnesses. They are essential for making a fair, informed, and reasonable decision about whether to remove Trump from office. We don't want this to turn into a cover-up.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:46 pm
Leftist take desperate measures. Yeah, they mad. How fitting, the "Looney Left".
Wile E. Coyote knew where to cut his losses.
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:32 pm
Tell the Senate:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:29 pm
It might be a futile exercise
It's inevitable.

Image

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26185
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Impeachment

Unread post by Vrede too »

Image
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

Post Reply