COVIDiots

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8794
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Our flag keeps changing
In 1868 the flag depicted a real skinny barefoot injun, under what appears to be a telephone pole with alligators on top, dropping white flowers
1900 revision saw the poor Indian lady even more anorexic dropping red flowers
1985 replaces the skinny Native American with a hefty possible Hispanic lady

For some reason there is a steamship in all 3


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Florida

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:15 pm
Cool. TN could have a Covid theme flag, too. We have a wingnut Republican governor who is scared to death of trump. Anyway, I don't know how to manipulate a picture; this computer is over thirteen years old and I only use it for news stories and emails and searching for midgets with animals porn sites. But never mind that......here's a photo of TN flag that could be a virus banner.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tennessee
No need to manipulate, it already is a stylized Covid-19.

Image

:o

Link (nsfw)

:oops:
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:55 pm
Our flag keeps changing
In 1868 the flag depicted a real skinny barefoot injun, under what appears to be a telephone pole with alligators on top, dropping white flowers
1900 revision saw the poor Indian lady even more anorexic dropping red flowers
1985 replaces the skinny Native American with a hefty possible Hispanic lady

For some reason there is a steamship in all 3

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Florida
:lol:

Here's the first flag of Florida, January 13 – September 12, 1861:

Image

It's a clear ripoff of the August 24, 1847 flag of Liberia, a nation of free people of color and formerly enslaved black people primarily from the United States:

Image

Irony.

Either someone noticed this or the similarity to the US flag was ditched after Florida became a treasonous state. The September 13, 1861 – May 5, 1868 flag shows godly slave ships, war mongering, hills (yeah, right), and Godzillas in the tree:

Image
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 6128
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:58 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:15 pm
Cool. TN could have a Covid theme flag, too. We have a wingnut Republican governor who is scared to death of trump. Anyway, I don't know how to manipulate a picture; this computer is over thirteen years old and I only use it for news stories and emails and searching for midgets with animals porn sites. But never mind that......here's a photo of TN flag that could be a virus banner.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tennessee
No need to manipulate, it already is a stylized Covid-19.

Image

:o

Link (nsfw)

:oops:
Yeah, I just thought it might look cool with some of those gangly receptor type jobs hanging off the edges of it. But It will do as is i guess. And thanks for the new lead. :thumbup:

User avatar
Whack9
Ensign
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Whack9 »

Yeah the circle thing could be made into a 'rona virus pretty easily. TN could even keep the stars.
Fuck 2019 2020

Ezekiel 23:20

User avatar
Whack9
Ensign
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:58 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:15 pm
Cool. TN could have a Covid theme flag, too. We have a wingnut Republican governor who is scared to death of trump. Anyway, I don't know how to manipulate a picture; this computer is over thirteen years old and I only use it for news stories and emails and searching for midgets with animals porn sites. But never mind that......here's a photo of TN flag that could be a virus banner.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tennessee
No need to manipulate, it already is a stylized Covid-19.

Image

:o

Link (nsfw)

:oops:
Thank fuck I wasn't on my work vpn when I clicked that link

🤮

:lol:
Fuck 2019 2020

Ezekiel 23:20

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Because we trust people to do the right thing.
https://news.yahoo.com/youtuber-her-fri ... 46649.html

We're so fucked.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

Comment:
You fu$k one sheep you're a sheep fu$ker for life
Same goes with not wearing a mask in public
:o :lol:
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8794
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:22 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:55 pm
Our flag keeps changing
In 1868 the flag depicted a real skinny barefoot injun, under what appears to be a telephone pole with alligators on top, dropping white flowers
1900 revision saw the poor Indian lady even more anorexic dropping red flowers
1985 replaces the skinny Native American with a hefty possible Hispanic lady

For some reason there is a steamship in all 3

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Florida
:lol:

Here's the first flag of Florida, January 13 – September 12, 1861:

Image

It's a clear ripoff of the August 24, 1847 flag of Liberia, a nation of free people of color and formerly enslaved black people primarily from the United States:

Image

Irony.

Either someone noticed this or the similarity to the US flag was ditched after Florida became a treasonous state. The September 13, 1861 – May 5, 1868 flag shows godly slave ships, war mongering, hills (yeah, right), and Godzillas in the tree:

Image
wow - that is godzilla.
I thought that the 68 flag depicted alligators on top of a telephone pole, but now I see that they were probably 3 baby lost cause godzillas.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:33 am
wow - that is godzilla.
I thought that the 68 flag depicted alligators on top of a telephone pole, but now I see that they were probably 3 baby lost cause godzillas.
:D That's the 1861 flag. I thought your "alligators" for the 1868 flag was spot-on and way funny.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8794
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:19 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:33 am
wow - that is godzilla.
I thought that the 68 flag depicted alligators on top of a telephone pole, but now I see that they were probably 3 baby lost cause godzillas.
:D That's the 1861 flag. I thought your "alligators" for the 1868 flag was spot-on and way funny.
I understood your post. What I meant in mine - the post-war flag pays homage to the pre-war flag by showing the defeated insurrection godzilla's cause splintering into 3 baby lost cause godzillas of intolerance, hate and Jim Crow.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

That's deep. I was just thinking crappy artists. :D

What does the telephone pole represent?
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8794
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:29 am
That's deep. I was just thinking crappy artists. :D

What does the telephone pole represent?
We may need neo to help with the pole, but

an early version of the Festivus pole
a prick
a finger to the Native Americans
Or maybe just what it looks like, even godzilla trees have to have trunks

User avatar
Whack9
Ensign
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Whack9 »

Provo used to have a really good flag until they ruined it. The city name with the rainbow thing underneath had a very MS Paint aesthetic to it.

https://www.flagpolesetc.com/blog/ten-w ... ted-states

Image
Fuck 2019 2020

Ezekiel 23:20

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:33 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:29 am
That's deep. I was just thinking crappy artists. :D

What does the telephone pole represent?
We may need neo to help with the pole, but

an early version of the Festivus pole
a prick
a finger to the Native Americans
Or maybe just what it looks like, even godzilla trees have to have trunks
Maybe it's a flagpole on the flag, which is really trippy.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
Whack9
Ensign
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:51 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:33 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:29 am
That's deep. I was just thinking crappy artists. :D

What does the telephone pole represent?
We may need neo to help with the pole, but

an early version of the Festivus pole
a prick
a finger to the Native Americans
Or maybe just what it looks like, even godzilla trees have to have trunks
Maybe it's a flagpole on the flag, which is really trippy.
Be cool if the state flag was picture of the state flag. Infinite recursion.
Fuck 2019 2020

Ezekiel 23:20

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 6128
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:33 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:29 am
That's deep. I was just thinking crappy artists. :D

What does the telephone pole represent?
We may need neo to help with the pole, but

an early version of the Festivus pole
a prick
a finger to the Native Americans
Or maybe just what it looks like, even godzilla trees have to have trunks
A spiral of alligator tails entwined as the trunk of the pole and the alligator heads at the top all facing in different directions while venomous bile spews from each of their glistening pairs of gaping jaws. Small lizards fall down and scurry away in the face of obvious trouble.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:24 pm
A spiral of alligator tails entwined as the trunk of the pole and the alligator heads at the top all facing in different directions while venomous bile spews from each of their glistening pairs of gaping jaws. Small lizards fall down and scurry away in the face of obvious trouble.
Ah, now it all makes sense.


Michigan man refused service for not wearing mask stabs (77-year-old) customer, is fatally shot by deputy

The perp finally has the "freedom" to not wear a mask, lol.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 6128
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Does anyone know if Texas Lt Governor Dan Patrick has martyred himself for the economy yet? And if not, what's taking so long?

Post Reply