The Karen Collection

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:50 am
The humane thing to do would be for somebody to put these pathetic creatures out of their misery. Can you imagine what a miserable person you'd have to be to be a "karen"?
Guess her 15 minutes weren't quite enough.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 7026
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by neoplacebo »

There are those who live to be victims. The cat fan is one. Hell, I'd bet anything he's out being a victim of something right now. And loving it.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 9832
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 am
O Really wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:50 am
The humane thing to do would be for somebody to put these pathetic creatures out of their misery. Can you imagine what a miserable person you'd have to be to be a "karen"?
Guess her 15 minutes weren't quite enough.
Y'all weren't listening. She said that she made $5,000 with her last outburst. She ain't looking for fame, she's found a job.
1/20/21 - the end of an error

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:42 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 am
O Really wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:50 am
The humane thing to do would be for somebody to put these pathetic creatures out of their misery. Can you imagine what a miserable person you'd have to be to be a "karen"?
Guess her 15 minutes weren't quite enough.
Y'all weren't listening. She said that she made $5,000 with her last outburst. She ain't looking for fame, she's found a job.
She also said she got the kid fired. I think he quit after he got his $100,000 plus. So frankly, don't think we should believe a word she says.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 13786
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by O Really »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:42 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 am
O Really wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:50 am
The humane thing to do would be for somebody to put these pathetic creatures out of their misery. Can you imagine what a miserable person you'd have to be to be a "karen"?
Guess her 15 minutes weren't quite enough.
Y'all weren't listening. She said that she made $5,000 with her last outburst. She ain't looking for fame, she's found a job.
Okayfine. So just put her out of our misery.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Just rewatched, the disgusted looks on her kids faces at the end of the video are golden.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 9832
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 pm
Just rewatched, the disgusted looks on her kids faces at the end of the video are golden.
That was special. They seemed so proud of mommy.
1/20/21 - the end of an error

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Kind of confused as to a mask being required in a drive through. Most I've been to have an additional plexiglass half shield to protect the employee and I've never worn a mask.


Or maybe she's just batshit stupid.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 9832
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

could have been in the Fire, EMS ... thread, but so much more appropriate here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blacke ... covid/amp/



It's as if they don't have a clue that the crap they publish on social media isn't only seen by their fellow racists.
"George Floyd’s death was “probably because he was high on meth, Fentanyl, and positive for COVID.” Because of her rant about “Black privilege” the nurse is now unemployed"


Don't you just hate all the "Black Privilege"?
1/20/21 - the end of an error

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 28903
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:56 am
could have been in the Fire, EMS ... thread, but so much more appropriate here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blacke ... covid/amp/

It's as if they don't have a clue that the crap they publish on social media isn't only seen by their fellow racists.
"George Floyd’s death was “probably because he was high on meth, Fentanyl, and positive for COVID.” Because of her rant about “Black privilege” the nurse is now unemployed"

Don't you just hate all the "Black Privilege"?
“He started to have a freakout panic attack when they put him in the car probably because he was high on meth, Fentanyl, and positive for COVID. Was the police officer’s foot in the wrong spot? Maybe but, you know, um, meth and Fentanyl, and positive COVID are probably more leading factors to an [myocardial infarction] so do your research.”
A nurse that can't tell the difference between a "foot" and a knee must be "high on meth, Fentanyl, and positive for COVID."

Ummm, the "research" has both autopsies listing the police restraint as the primary cause of death.
Another Twitter user posted this.
Just spoke to someone who worked with her a couple years ago. Once a ten year old Black boy came in with gunshot wounds, and she told her coworkers not to worry about it because “none of them are innocent.” People have been reporting her for years and Lutheran has done nothing.

— Tabitha (@tabsdabs) June 24, 2020
As with bad cops, she'll get a new job in the current shortage.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 28903
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 28903
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

A woman accused her neighbor — a Latino man and history teacher — of kidnapping a white toddler. The boy was his grandson.

:roll:
... When officers arrived to investigate, Mata's neighbor, a white woman, came out of her home wielding a samurai sword and yelled that he was the abductor....
:shock:

Image
(reenactment, not actual Karen)
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 28903
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Karen & Ken Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

Page 1:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:53 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:15 pm
We need a "Karen" equivalent for men.
Apparently it's Ken.
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:23 am
She ain't got no trigger discipline.
St. Louis couple indicted for waving guns at protesters

A grand jury on Tuesday indicted the St. Louis couple who displayed guns while hundreds of racial injustice protesters marched on their private street.

Al Watkins, an attorney for the couple, confirmed to The Associated Press the indictments against Mark McCloskey, 63, and Patricia McCloskey, 61. A spokeswoman for Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner declined comment....

Gardner, a Democrat, charged the couple with felony unlawful use of a weapon. She said the display of guns risked bloodshed at what she called an otherwise peaceful protest.

Watkins said that in addition to the weapons charge, the grand jury indictment includes a tampering with evidence charge. It wasn’t clear what led to that additional count, he said....

A police probable cause statement said protesters feared “being injured due to Patricia McCloskey’s finger being on the trigger, coupled with her excited demeanor.”

Nine people involved in the protest were charged with misdemeanor trespassing, but the city counselor’s office later dropped the charges. The city counselor’s office handles lesser crimes and is not affiliated with the circuit attorney’s office.

Mark McCloskey, after a brief court hearing earlier Tuesday, expressed anger that he and his wife faced criminal charges while those who trespassed onto his property did not.

“Every single human being that was in front of my house was a criminal trespasser,” McCloskey said. “They broke down our gate. They trespassed on our property. Not a single one of those people is now charged with anything. We’re charged with felonies that could cost us four years of our lives and our law licenses.”

The June protest in St. Louis was among hundreds nationwide in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis.
:---P :happy-cheerleaderkid:
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 7026
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The Karen & Ken Collection

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:59 am
Page 1:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:53 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:15 pm
We need a "Karen" equivalent for men.
Apparently it's Ken.
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:23 am
She ain't got no trigger discipline.
St. Louis couple indicted for waving guns at protesters

A grand jury on Tuesday indicted the St. Louis couple who displayed guns while hundreds of racial injustice protesters marched on their private street.

Al Watkins, an attorney for the couple, confirmed to The Associated Press the indictments against Mark McCloskey, 63, and Patricia McCloskey, 61. A spokeswoman for Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner declined comment....

Gardner, a Democrat, charged the couple with felony unlawful use of a weapon. She said the display of guns risked bloodshed at what she called an otherwise peaceful protest.

Watkins said that in addition to the weapons charge, the grand jury indictment includes a tampering with evidence charge. It wasn’t clear what led to that additional count, he said....

A police probable cause statement said protesters feared “being injured due to Patricia McCloskey’s finger being on the trigger, coupled with her excited demeanor.”

Nine people involved in the protest were charged with misdemeanor trespassing, but the city counselor’s office later dropped the charges. The city counselor’s office handles lesser crimes and is not affiliated with the circuit attorney’s office.

Mark McCloskey, after a brief court hearing earlier Tuesday, expressed anger that he and his wife faced criminal charges while those who trespassed onto his property did not.

“Every single human being that was in front of my house was a criminal trespasser,” McCloskey said. “They broke down our gate. They trespassed on our property. Not a single one of those people is now charged with anything. We’re charged with felonies that could cost us four years of our lives and our law licenses.”

The June protest in St. Louis was among hundreds nationwide in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis.
:---P :happy-cheerleaderkid:
Yeah, I saw this earlier this morning and the story I read says that the MO Governor has already announced he will issue them pardons. So these two wingnuts have quite some time left to be heroes for right wing fascist nutjobs. Only in trump America. Pathetic.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 28903
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Karen & Ken Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:44 am
Yeah, I saw this earlier this morning and the story I read says that the MO Governor has already announced he will issue them pardons. So these two wingnuts have quite some time left to be heroes for right wing fascist nutjobs. Only in trump America. Pathetic.
It's his right as Gov to make right wing fascist nutjobs unaccountable. However, until there's a trial it seems like possibly illegal jury tampering to me.


Homeless Jesus statue put on bench in Ohio – someone calls police within 20 mins
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 9832
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1/20/21 - the end of an error

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 9832
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1/20/21 - the end of an error

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 28903
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:46 pm
Evangelical karen

https://youtu.be/wLmorcAfnk4
:roll: :chalo:


viewtopic.php?p=118774#p118774
Vrede too wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 am
O Really wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:06 pm
Santee isn't that big of a place - somebody knows this jerk.
Santee, CA again:

Man In Swastika Mask Posts Video Of Police Confrontation In Same Town With KKK Shopper
Santee, yet again :roll: :
Lots of Kens and Karens for a town of only 58K.
Tips For Barista Who Dealt With SD “Karen”

You may have seen the video of the “Karen” verbally attacking me while I was at work. Many people have asked me to begin a Go Fund Me so here it is. I am a college student so this money will help me with books and supplies, and part of the proceeds I collect will also go directly to my store/coworkers. Every barista faces these situations, luckily mine was caught on video so I want to share the money with my coworkers. Thank you ALL for the kind words and support and I appreciate you all ❤️

$19,144 raised of $250 goal
:---P "Karen" has probably been IDed on social media, too. Her friends and family must be sooo proud.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Love it when they threaten to sue 15 year old shop workers.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 7026
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Somebody needs to confront these dizzy motherfuckers by whipping out their snakes and start handling them.....those Karens would run like hell and be gasping for breath. Here you go, you goddamn cult bastard, snakes with no mask. Get some.

Post Reply