Just for Fun

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 11211
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by O Really » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:12 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 pm
O Really, you have my permission and encouragement to edit the annoying Justin Bieber mp4 out of my post above.
YOU SEE IT? WATCH HIS EYE.
No problem. I'd like to edit the annoying Justin Bieber out IRL.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:49 pm

O Really wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:46 pm
No problem. I'd like to edit the annoying Justin Bieber out IRL.
Thanks . . . and you're welcome for the virtual thrill.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6344
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:54 am

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:45 am
... "Police on Wednesday, though, said they can't locate Westwood to serve the warrant. They're asking anyone who has seen her to call 911."

Made me laugh
O Really wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:01 pm
She's probably hiding, but you never know. Whatever, she deserves to have a miserable life for a while.
Ironic that she's the one that's at least temporarily been chased out of the neighborhood. :thumbup:

O Really, you have my permission and encouragement to edit the annoying Justin Bieber mp4 out of my post above.



https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-caro ... ral-video/

Looking here, a list with links

"This is just the latest instance of a white woman being fired and publicly shamed after a viral video showed her accosting black people in public. Several have earned online nicknames — Key Fob Kelly, Permit Patty, BBQ Becky. Following that trend, internet users dubbed Westwood SouthPark Susan."
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:20 am

Key Fob Kelly might not be as bad as the others. I don't care enough to research further, but she does have a possibly credible explanation that might not be racist.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6344
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:21 pm

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:54 am
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:45 am
... "Police on Wednesday, though, said they can't locate Westwood to serve the warrant. They're asking anyone who has seen her to call 911."

Made me laugh
O Really wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:01 pm
She's probably hiding, but you never know. Whatever, she deserves to have a miserable life for a while.
Ironic that she's the one that's at least temporarily been chased out of the neighborhood. :thumbup:

O Really, you have my permission and encouragement to edit the annoying Justin Bieber mp4 out of my post above.



https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-caro ... ral-video/

Looking here, a list with links

"This is just the latest instance of a white woman being fired and publicly shamed after a viral video showed her accosting black people in public. Several have earned online nicknames — Key Fob Kelly, Permit Patty, BBQ Becky. Following that trend, internet users dubbed Westwood SouthPark Susan."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wh ... ns-n931016

South Park Susan looking all proud of herself



In her mugshot


She's a funny girl.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6344
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 am

But way more funny than the crazy white racist woman is Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Go Dog.


The Daily Beast: Triumph Mocks Ted Cruz to His Face: Trump 'Neutered' You.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/triumph-t ... nt&via=rss




“I love the way you are anybody but Ted Cruz,” Triumph told O’Rourke

But to Canadian Ted, Triumph said, "Let’s be civil here, OK, because this man—nobody should be yelling at this man in a public place,” Triumph added. “I mean, doesn’t this man have the right to sit down in a restaurant and enjoy a meal that five waiters have spit in?” After Cruz tried to come back at him with a joke about Democrats taking him to the vet to get fixed, Triumph shot back, “I support spaying and neutering, just like Trump did to you!”


"I support spaying and neutering, just like Trump did to you!”




Bad doggie.
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:10 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 am
But way more funny than the crazy white racist woman is Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Go Dog.


The Daily Beast: Triumph Mocks Ted Cruz to His Face: Trump 'Neutered' You.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/triumph-t ... nt&via=rss




“I love the way you are anybody but Ted Cruz,” Triumph told O’Rourke

But to Canadian Ted, Triumph said, "Let’s be civil here, OK, because this man—nobody should be yelling at this man in a public place,” Triumph added. “I mean, doesn’t this man have the right to sit down in a restaurant and enjoy a meal that five waiters have spit in?” After Cruz tried to come back at him with a joke about Democrats taking him to the vet to get fixed, Triumph shot back, “I support spaying and neutering, just like Trump did to you!”


"I support spaying and neutering, just like Trump did to you!”




Bad doggie.
I've never been a big Triumph fan, but that may be the best I've seen him. The fast "spaying and neutering" comeback was genius.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6344
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:23 am

I don't watch Conan and had never heard of Triumph until this.

Doesn't everyone with a brain know that you don't attack a Stand-up Comedian?
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:34 pm

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:54 am
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-caro ... ral-video/

Looking here, a list with links

"This is just the latest instance of a white woman being fired and publicly shamed after a viral video showed her accosting black people in public. Several have earned online nicknames — Key Fob Kelly, Permit Patty, BBQ Becky. Following that trend, internet users dubbed Westwood SouthPark Susan."
Humpback Hannah

:lol: Poor Dad.

Comments:
I can see calling 911 if McDonald's runs out of fries but this takes the cake.
How big a taser would you need?
I think this was one of the alternate endings to Star Trek IV
Whale watcher Wilma
LOL. Cetacean Cindy.
Swimming while grey.
Whale lives matter.
Clearly a case of aggressive solicetacean....
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:42 am

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:10 am

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:48 am

is
is he one of us


Image
We talked about this exact same report at the time:
Scary as fuck weather report. First it's like, ah smart use of green screen, then it's like holy fucking shit.
https://twitter.com/weatherchannel/stat ... 93/video/1
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:26 am

Tim Tebow engaged to former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters

The countdown to the end of Tim Tebow's virginity has begun! Would any of you have waited if Miss (or Mister) Universe was at the end of the rainbow?
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 11211
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by O Really » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:47 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:26 am
Tim Tebow engaged to former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters

The countdown to the end of Tim Tebow's virginity has begun! Would any of you have waited if Miss (or Mister) Universe was at the end of the rainbow?
Ummm, no. Maybe especially not if it was going to be a Miss Universe.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:19 pm

O Really wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:47 pm
Ummm, no.
:thumbup:
Maybe especially not if it was going to be a Miss Universe.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

31-years-old, I doubt that he stuck to his pledge.
You know that 23-year-old Miss Universe has been active for years, maybe a decade.
I doubt that she would have put up with celibacy for over a year of dating him plus however long it will be until the wedding. Nor would she want to risk:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A76qePV7GY

A different article said they'll likely wed in the Caribbean. Virgin Islands?
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:40 pm

Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:10 pm

This zoo will name a cockroach after your ex – and (live stream) feed it to meerkats (and now other animals due to popularity) on Valentine’s Day

It's Texas, I wonder if one could get away with 'Dubya'. Any of you on NSAbook wanna give it a try?
https://www.facebook.com/elpasozoo/

Other zoos, other animals, too.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:54 am

If you die alone and unloved, will your pet eat you? A National Post Valentine's Day investigation

“Yeah, I was thinking, if a parrot’s person died, would it imitate the owner’s voice as it pecked at them?”

:shock: :D
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:45 pm

Found:

The best thing about Alzheimer's is all the new people you meet, and you can hide your own Easter eggs.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19961
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:42 pm

This guy delivers bad news for a living (with video)

Jonathan Chalk, 29, is a construction worker and comedian who decided to start a business delivering other people’s bad news. While the news he’s asked to share ranges widely in terms of seriousness, there are a few requests that really stick out in his mind. “Some of the most epic calls were a guy who asked me to call his ex-wife and tell her he would no longer pay for child care. When I got in touch with her, she then asked me to call him back to tell him that the child was not his anyway,” he said.
Wife puts sex toys in man's suitcase in this airport security prank (with video)

Strap in for this hilarious prank. When security searched this man's suitcase at Luton Airport in London, UK, they found two embarrassing objects tied to a water bottle (contraband, hence the search): a gimp mask and a double-ended strap-on dildo (not contraband). His hilarious wife had planted the sex toys as a prank to kick off her hubby's bachelor party in Lisbon, Portugal.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Post Reply