The LEO thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The LEO thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 am

O Really wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 am
Prisons or banks?
:lol: :!:
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Vrede too wrote:
O Really wrote:
Prisons or banks?
:lol: :!:
Yes.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920, in The Baltimore Evening Sun

billy.pilgrim
Captain

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Before this smart ass sheriff, Escambia had a thug sheriff who ignored shootings and beatings. This asshole is about the same but added sex ring to the resume.

https://weartv.com/news/local/more-fede ... iff-morgan
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:59 am

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 pm
Before this smart ass sheriff, Escambia had a thug sheriff who ignored shootings and beatings. This asshole is about the same but added sex ring to the resume.

https://weartv.com/news/local/more-fede ... iff-morgan
Just a few counties east of you:
Former Florida officer allegedly planted drugs during traffic stops, 'tailored' body cam video

... Zach Wester, 26, was arrested on felony charges of racketeering, official misconduct, fabricating evidence, possession of a controlled substance and false imprisonment.

The one-time Jackson County deputy faces misdemeanor charges of perjury, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said....
He looks like a stereotypical pig, doesn't he?

Whispers of misconduct about Wester began to surface around the courthouse last August, sparking the FDLE's investigation at the request of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office.

Wester was placed on leave Aug. 1 and fired amid an internal affairs investigation a month later....
I was sure that his victims were going to be Black and Latino men, but he seems to be an equal opportunity asshole.
Not one Latino name. Bigot. ;)
... The allegations prompted prosecutors in the town of Marianna to review nearly 300 cases in which Wester was involved. They ultimately dropped charges in nearly 120 cases....

More than a dozen people who were arrested by Wester have filed lawsuits or notices of their intent to sue the Sheriff's Office over the former deputy's alleged misconduct.
Solitary is "torture", put him in general population. ;)

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:57 pm

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 pm

Ah, it's a myth. There's no war on cops, only a skirmish. What I enjoy doing is always having a couple sticks of dynamite in my car with me in case I get pulled over.....once the cop comes up to my window I light a stick and once he sees and hears the fizzling fuse and the red cylindrical object I am lighting a cigarette with he generally hustles back to his car. Works every time.
Here's some tips for the timid in dealing with the cops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 pm
Ah, it's a myth. There's no war on cops, only a skirmish. What I enjoy doing is always having a couple sticks of dynamite in my car with me in case I get pulled over.....once the cop comes up to my window I light a stick and once he sees and hears the fizzling fuse and the red cylindrical object I am lighting a cigarette with he generally hustles back to his car. Works every time.
The best defense is a good offense.
Here's some tips for the timid in dealing with the cops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
Another tip is to not be black, though being a law abiding white that follows all those suggestions is no guarantee of safety.

Police officer who lost his job after shooting an unarmed man is ‘rehired to collect lifetime pension’

Arizona LE, idiot, crybaby, not working - sound like anyone we know? Hmmm.

Thank the ovine public that's been far too tolerant of police abuses for far too long, thank pols that are too afraid to demand proper accountability, thank the violent PDs, and thank good old American racism, though the latter was not a factor in this instance.

RIP Daniel Shaver, a hard working exterminator who did NOTHING wrong. Even he was no match for those big blue roaches.

Last edited by Vrede too on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:57 pm

I tried to think of who this could remind us of but CAT come up with anything.