Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

I totally did not know that denial that the DNC got hacked was a thing.

Wing-nuts are an interesting species.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... orum-ever/
1 CAT FAN wrote:First time poster here, the beyond sports forum on Palmetto football talk shut down. I've been on a leftist forum, Blue Ridge, standing my ground against those liars there. Especially, Vrede & Neo. Found you guys from a thread that they created criticizing this forum and some members. They entitled CPF The best forum ever.
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... &start=360 (removed)
Last Edit: Today at 01:10:18 PM by taxed
:lol: :!:

Let's parse this:

It's Blue Ridge Debate, not "Blue Ridge".
S/he's never IDed any of our supposed lies while we've nailed her/him on too many to count. Her/his projection makes 1 FAT CAN a wimp, again.
First billing! Take that, neoplacebo and you other unmentioned suckers ;) .
Funny that I had no idea she's been standing her/his ground. S/he's been on ignore for months or longer. I'm guessing that all of her/his victories in life have been vs imaginary foes, poor thing.
"They entitled [sic, what?] CPF The best forum ever [sic]." CPF: The BEST Forum Ever is sarcasm, moron.
We made her go running to a nanny forum safe space, awww. Well, maybe not that safe:
taxed wrote:You pull that link shit again, you're gone.
:lol: :lol: :lol: No gentle education on the stupid local rules for a brand new poster, no request to edit, just censorship and an extreme, butthurt threat. Welcome to the nanny forum, 1 FAT CAN. Why don't you tell them and us how many times you've been censored or threatened with expulsion from BRD. Don't cower from the challenge.

In other words, 1 FAT CAN is a crybaby idiot, again.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:07 pm
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... orum-ever/
1 CAT FAN wrote:First time poster here, the beyond sports forum on Palmetto football talk shut down. I've been on a leftist forum, Blue Ridge, standing my ground against those liars there. Especially, Vrede & Neo. Found you guys from a thread that they created criticizing this forum and some members. They entitled CPF The best forum ever.
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... &start=360 (removed)
Last Edit: Today at 01:10:18 PM by taxed
:lol: :!:

Let's parse this:

It's Blue Ridge Debate, not "Blue Ridge".
S/he's never IDed any of our supposed lies while we've nailed her/him on too many to count. Her/his projection makes 1 FAT CAN a wimp, again.
First billing! Take that, neoplacebo and you other unmentioned suckers ;) .
Funny that I had no idea she's been standing her/his ground. S/he's been on ignore for months or longer. I'm guessing that all of her/his victories in life have been vs imaginary foes, poor thing.
"They entitled [sic, what?] CPF The best forum ever [sic]." CPF: The BEST Forum Ever is sarcasm, moron.
We made her go running to a nanny forum safe space, awww. Well, maybe not that safe:
taxed wrote:You pull that link shit again, you're gone.
:lol: :lol: :lol: No gentle education on the stupid local rules for a brand new poster, no request to edit, just censorship and an extreme, butthurt threat. Welcome to the nanny forum, 1 FAT CAN. Why don't you tell them and us how many times you've been censored or threatened with expulsion from BRD. Don't cower from the challenge.

In other words, 1 FAT CAN is a crybaby idiot, again.
Hilarious that cat fan gets fascist whacked on the first foray into madness. And, yeah, I was wondering about the "lies" we all tell each other. I must have missed them. I guess the cat fan will have to revert back to nothing but farts, fudge, leftists, and other nonsense. Perfect. And if the truth was known, the cat fan probably is the one who is to blame for the "beyond sports" forum shutting down. They probably couldn't take any more of his bullshit.

bannination
Captain

Oh wow, I hope that gives cat fan a chance to self reflect at what conservatives support.

Cat, I do not agree with you, but I will never limit your free speech.

Sick of Silence is so brainwashed, does he want a forum now? I'll create one just for him if he likes. He can ban everyone and be the only poster if he wants.

Against the rules to link on a forum..... what a bunch of tards. Here's the internet! Now don't use it! It's against the rules!!

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Who's trolling who. rhetorical

bannination
Captain

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:24 pm
If you're insinuating we or I am being trolled, then post another link over there and prove it.
:lol:

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Will you and the others follow?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:56 pm
If you're insinuating we or I am being trolled, then post another link over there and prove it.
:lol:
:lol: :!: 1 FAT CAN is still getting scolded like a little bitch by taxed, backed up by Solar.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... n5r66mgor1

At least we waited to find out that 1 FAT CAN is an asshole before laying into her/him, but maybe taxed and Solar are more perceptive than we are. Enjoy your nanny home, 1 FAT CAN, you're off to a bang-up start :thumbup: .
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

bannination
Captain

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:02 pm
Follow.... what?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:26 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:02 pm
Follow.... what?
:confusion-scratchheadblue: :confusion-shrug:

Ahem.
Vrede too wrote:
... Welcome to the nanny forum, 1 FAT CAN. Why don't you tell them and us how many times you've been censored or threatened with expulsion from BRD. Don't cower from the challenge....
-- Voltaire

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Follow me, of course. Vrede has.

bannination
Captain

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:11 pm
Follow me, of course. Vrede has.
Follow you over there? Hell no, why would you even think that would be a possibility?

If you mean reading your posts over there? Well yeah, it's been entertaining so far. I'm sure you'll be banned soon, and the drama will die down, so don't count on it for long.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Yeah, a CPF poster there said - We also live rent free in their collective head.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: You make it sound like you've scored some sort of coup. Don't be so full of yourself, though. As this thread shows, we have long checked in over there for comic relief. You're just the latest CPF stand-up act. Still, it's a good one. I would pay money to read them humiliating you and then see you just taking it like the child picked last for a team sport. Thank you thank you.

Before you get booted, please be sure to visit Q` Qanon Explained. These are your mature, rational, conservative tribe mates :lol: .
-- Voltaire

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:19 am
Yeah, a CPF poster there said - We also live rent free in their collective head.
Ah, don't get excited. I've got a perfect record of not going there and only see their lunacy when someone here sees something particularly stupid or nutty and then posts it here. It's sort of like a horrible traffic accident or train wreck; the natural reaction is to stare at it with abject incredulity and repressed gratitude that one is not personally affected by it or involved in it. Another good analogy is it's like seeing about half a dozen people on fire frantically running around crazily flapping their arms in an effort to extinguish the flames which only serves to intensify them because of their own misguided action. Then the frenzy gets white hot and subsides until the next flame up or train wreck and the process repeats itself. It's tragic but can't be helped.

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:24 pm
hehehe, they called you a "drama spreader" hehehe, that funny.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... n5r66mgor1
1 CAT FAN to supsalemgr wrote:I am a true conservative, and thanks for welcoming me.
Translation: Please please like me. I promise to roll over and completely ignore that your mods treated me like shit from the get-go for no reason and are still doing so. If I can be a subservient wimp for 45SHOLE, I can for anyone.
supsalemgr wrote:That being the case you will be OK here. Anyone who has the courage to swim with that other bunch is to be commended. We just talk about issues here and not other clowns. Most of us are refugees from other places and we have found a place for conservatives and are protective of that environment.
Translation: We cowards have found a place for crybaby conservatives that need harsh nannies to protect their safe space environment. Don't worry about intellectual, logical or factual challenges ever intruding on you here like happens with those meanies at BRD. Anyone that even tries to post about reality gets immediately banned.
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:38 pm
Ahem.
Vrede too wrote:
... Welcome to the nanny forum, 1 FAT CAN. Why don't you tell them and us how many times you've been censored or threatened with expulsion from BRD. Don't cower from the challenge....
-- Voltaire

GoCubsGo
Commander

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hope Fat Can is ready to roll in the mud with Solar. A new kind of Batshit crazy.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg398583
Fuck you Brennan, you are going down.

Fuck you Comey, you are going down.

Fuck you McCabe, you are going down.

Fuck you Page, you are going down.

Fuck you Clinton, you are going down.

Fuck you Obama, you are going down.

Fuck you Soros, you are going down.

Who took over from my father on the Pentagon comms retrofit after my dad's convenient heart attack on 9/12/2001?

Who stripped out all those layers of security that allowed Killary to hook her fucking private server up to MilNet?

You people are NOT safe. All the logs exist… and will eventually pull you into early graves.

I wish my dad could have lived to see you pay for your crimes, but your bill will come due anyway.

So angry he lived his last years with terrible guilt that systems he helped create, ended up used against the people he dedicated his life to serving… but I know God will sort it out. Just in the anger phase of grief.

I'm so thankful for what you all are doing here to make the Great Awakening happen.

My dad & I are counting on YOU to do what we can't.

BRING IT ALL OUT INTO THE OPEN.

#WWG1WGA

#TrustQ

#TrustThePlan

Q & Q+ >> My dad wanted you to know he LOVED and prayed for you EVERY DAY.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:05 am
Hope Fat Can is ready to roll in the mud with Solar. A new kind of Batshit crazy.
:lol: Thanks. I love their 37 months of incessant tears of frustration over none of those people ever getting charged for anything, not even by Repug govt. It's even better that 1 FAT CAN's new nanny, Solar, has joined the impotent crybaby chorus.
-- Voltaire

GoCubsGo
Commander

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:09 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:05 am
:lol: Thanks. I love their 37 months of incessant tears of frustration over none of those people ever getting charged for anything, not even by Repug govt. It's even better that 1 FAT CAN's new nanny, Solar, has joined the impotent crybaby chorus.
Joined it hell, he's one of the leaders.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303