Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8795
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:34 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:04 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 pm
Damn, I didn't think anybody was dumber than trump. But this solar shithead takes the prize. How the fuck does he come off talking about liberals making themselves victims when he just finished listing all the shit he thinks makes him a victim. Goddamn what a stupid bastard this clown is.
Solar and Trump have at least one thing in common, explains a lot.

Dunning-Kruger Effect
Interesting; I had not heard of this. But it certainly explains why things are how they are in the sense that dumbasses just don't realize they're dumbasses. I liked the anecdote about the bank robber who thought lemon juice made his face invisible to the cameras. I wonder if he put it on his gun, too? That solar fuckhead should be sent a copy of this explanation of why he's a dumbass. But then again, that's the conundrum; when you're a dumbass you don't realize or believe you're a dumbass. A vicious cycle of dumbass.
creating many new Backpfeifengesichts along the way

Edit: in no way am I suggesting any violence toward our dear leader

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 3607
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Solar hasn't given up the ghost.

Fucking nutjob.
Online Solar
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 72125
Gender: Male

Re: Q` Qanon Explained
« Reply #1703 on: Today at 12:59:57 PM »

Logged
Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26301
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

Discussion moved from Coronavirus:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965&p=115081#p115081
And from I'm back:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3937&start=80

Even funnier is reading 1 FAT CAN sucking up to Solar, etc. after getting the rudest "welcome" to CPF ever. No dignity or self respect, none at all.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm
How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:14 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Perhaps you're just a slow learner?

That appears to be my problem too!

LOL
We agree, and you prove it by being slow enough to swallow billy.pilgrim's wholly invented version of our comms.

LOL

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3058
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:01 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm
How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:14 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Perhaps you're just a slow learner?

That appears to be my problem too!

LOL
We agree, and you prove it by being slow enough to swallow billy.pilgrim's wholly invented version of our comms.

LOL
So, how are you, KStu?
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26301
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

Image
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 3607
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

In case anyone was wondering how effed up in the head Taxed is.....he thinks this feels like a vacation.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg404347
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

.Oomba.
The Janitor
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 am
In case anyone was wondering how effed up in the head Taxed is.....he thinks this feels like a vacation.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg404347
That's totally fvcked up. If that's any indication of trumPian intellect,
I'm not sure America's going to have what it will take in the gut or the
gray matter to recover from trumP X Putin X COVID-19 X whatever's next.

The 2020 election will be like nothing we have ever seen.

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3058
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

CPF is a Trump love fest.

Sad.
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8795
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

.Oomba. wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:34 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 am
In case anyone was wondering how effed up in the head Taxed is.....he thinks this feels like a vacation.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg404347
That's totally fvcked up. If that's any indication of trumPian intellect,
I'm not sure America's going to have what it will take in the gut or the
gray matter to recover from trumP X Putin X COVID-19 X whatever's next.

The 2020 election will be like nothing we have ever seen.
So special

"Nobody over here thinks there's a problem with the virus. Aside from a temporary run on some toilet paper and hand sanitizer, and stay at home orders to various degrees by the states, it basically feels like a vacation."

What a dumbass.
Who is/was taxed on other forums?

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 3607
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:20 am
.Oomba. wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:34 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 am
In case anyone was wondering how effed up in the head Taxed is.....he thinks this feels like a vacation.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg404347
That's totally fvcked up. If that's any indication of trumPian intellect,
I'm not sure America's going to have what it will take in the gut or the
gray matter to recover from trumP X Putin X COVID-19 X whatever's next.

The 2020 election will be like nothing we have ever seen.
So special

"Nobody over here thinks there's a problem with the virus. Aside from a temporary run on some toilet paper and hand sanitizer, and stay at home orders to various degrees by the states, it basically feels like a vacation."

What a dumbass.
Who is/was taxed on other forums?
Don't think any other forums will take him.

He is one strange ranger.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

.Oomba.
The Janitor
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by .Oomba. »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:20 am
.Oomba. wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:34 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 am
In case anyone was wondering how effed up in the head Taxed is.....he thinks this feels like a vacation.

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... #msg404347
That's totally fvcked up. If that's any indication of trumPian intellect,
I'm not sure America's going to have what it will take in the gut or the
gray matter to recover from trumP X Putin X COVID-19 X whatever's next.

The 2020 election will be like nothing we have ever seen.
So special

"Nobody over here thinks there's a problem with the virus. Aside from a temporary run on some toilet paper and hand sanitizer, and stay at home orders to various degrees by the states, it basically feels like a vacation."

What a dumbass.
Who is/was taxed on other forums?
Only known him as taxed on three fora. But then,
I was never really into spotting sockpuppets.

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3058
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

.Oomba. wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:31 am
Only known him as taxed on three fora. But then,
I was never really into spotting sockpuppets.
Spotted sock puppets?

Is that anything like Spotted Dick?

In any event, sounds like Solar ...
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 13099
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by O Really »

Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:27 am

Is that anything like Spotted Dick?

In any event, sounds like Solar ...
Or Slippery Dick?
Image

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3058
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:31 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:27 am

Is that anything like Spotted Dick?

In any event, sounds like Solar ...
Or Slippery Dick?
Image
Are you implying something fishy about him...?
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 13099
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by O Really »

Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 pm


Are you implying something fishy about him...?
Maybe, but it appears he's just a dick.

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3058
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:49 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 pm


Are you implying something fishy about him...?
Maybe, but it appears he's just a dick.
Can a dick be an asshole too?
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 13099
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by O Really »

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:04 am
O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:49 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 pm


Are you implying something fishy about him...?
Maybe, but it appears he's just a dick.
Can a dick be an asshole too?
Multi-tool.

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3058
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:52 am
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:04 am
O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:49 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 pm


Are you implying something fishy about him...?
Maybe, but it appears he's just a dick.
Can a dick be an asshole too?
Multi-tool.
Not even gonna consider visualizing that.
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8795
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Someone needs to investigate the Q thread. Why has it stopped, why didn't Q forsee this event? There are multiple Whys to be answered, but sadly I and all my devices are banned forever. It was something about the Colluding Pussy Grabber thread.

114 exciting pages and then full stop on March 28.

Post Reply