Does anyone here remember jknowgood or Friendofred

A properly run conservative forum with conservative mods. ;)
Note: Conservatives abandoned this due to the need to ban everyone they disagree with.
Contact the admin if you would like to moderate this forum. The admin is more than willing to change images and theme as you see fit.
billy.pilgrim
Captain

Does anyone here remember jknowgood or Friendofred

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:49 am

Trolls both
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Does anyone here remember jknowgood or Friendofred

Unread post by Boatrocker » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:30 am

Friendofred sounds vaguely familiar. I recall Nogood from the TGN forum pages. He was beyond stupid; even the other wingnuts flapped foreheads in the face of his subhumanity. A true untermenschen.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920, in The Baltimore Evening Sun
billy.pilgrim
Captain

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Boatrocker wrote:Friendofred sounds vaguely familiar. I recall Nogood from the TGN forum pages. He was beyond stupid; even the other wingnuts flapped foreheads in the face of his subhumanity. A true untermenschen.
on another forum I admitted that I was frienofred (Thompson) My one and only attempt at trolling. I created him to follow nogood posst as some sort of adoring child.

I'm pretty sure nogood was a sock for the Partisan guy. He may have moved here for awhile
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Not sure. I put him out of my mind. He's of less consequence and interest than old Partisan62/Unreconstructed/Mad American.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920, in The Baltimore Evening Sun
billy.pilgrim
Captain

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Boatrocker wrote:Not sure. I put him out of my mind. He's of less consequence and interest than old Partisan62/Unreconstructed/Mad American.

something partisan62 said once made me think he was jknowgood
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:02 pm

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:Not sure. I put him out of my mind. He's of less consequence and interest than old Partisan62/Unreconstructed/Mad American.

something partisan62 said once made me think he was jknowgood
Stupid as he seemed to be, parti's language skills were lightyears beyond those displayed by nogood. If it was an acting job, he may ave missed his calling.
billy.pilgrim
Captain

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:55 am

nogood mostly just left out the space after commas and periods.