Nazi/KKK thread

A properly run conservative forum with conservative mods. ;)
Note: Conservatives abandoned this due to the need to ban everyone they disagree with.
Contact the admin if you would like to moderate this forum. The admin is more than willing to change images and theme as you see fit.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20518
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:16 am

Oliver! wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:32 pm
I did pick a side; I picked pacifism over violence, and I got trampled and trashed for it --- from a supposedly anti-hate activist....
What a slimy cop out! You went out of your way to call both sides the same, which is Nazi sympathizing, cynical inaction and false moral equivalences are not pacifism and never have been, and these pages are full of discussion of nonviolent opposition to the Nazis/KKK like the real Christians that you conveniently removed from your incomplete quote of me on page 1.

Look at any of the criticism of Dolt .45's wishy-washy, excuse making for the reichwing, response that's coming not just from the left and middle but also coming from the right - they're talking about you, too.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm

bannination wrote:... and why would you pick any side when you think Nazi's are just as bad as everyone else.
*****
Pacifism is not a side, in a manner of speaking.
Vrede too wrote: What a slimy cop out! You went out of your way to call both sides the same, which is Nazi sympathizing, cynical inaction and false moral equivalences are not pacifism and never have been, and these pages are full of discussion of nonviolent opposition to the Nazis/KKK like the real Christians that you conveniently removed from your incomplete quote of me on page 1.

Look at any of the criticism of Dolt .45's wishy-washy, excuse making for the reichwing, response that's coming not just from the left and middle but also coming from the right - they're talking about you, too.
*****
I called both sides what they are, more specifically, people looking for a fight. You get butthurt easily don't you; especially if someone doesn't think everything you write down is important enough (or relevant enough) to comment on.

And your kind too. FWIW, I don't particularly lean right or left. I said I despise violence, but if all you wing-nuts want to kill each other in the name of progress, election disappointment, or whatever, have at it. I don't plan to stick around to watch.

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Beautiful day here in Charleston, SC; HOT though. Hope you all get out and enjoy the last eclipse to cross the US in your lifetime.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20518
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:39 pm

What one learns when one listens to real Christians, the mayor of Charlottesville or other legit sources rather than following a predisposition to sympathize with Nazis and the KKK and swallow their dishonest, racist whining:

Yes, What About the “Alt-Left”?
What the counter-protesters Trump despises were actually doing in Charlottesville last weekend.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 pm

You're hung up on "real Christians" aren't you? Someone try to baptize you or something?

Image

Anyway, here's a few humorous tweets I came across; hope you get a laugh out of these too.

Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis or slave owners over a Confederate statue erected by Democrats,
because Democrats can't stand their own history anymore and somehow it's Trumps fault?

Good Monday morning, I wonder who the eclipse will OFFEND? Surely the left can organize a suitable protest for this........

Since they blame every thing else on him, I imagine they already have a protest march planned because it is Trump's fault they couldn't see it because of the clouds.

Seems like lefty troublemakers like to stir up trouble, then say someone else started it; its always someone else that's at fault.

I'M SENDING OUT A PETITION TO DEMAND BANNING THE ECLIPSE.

Have a great day.

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Oliver! wrote: Beautiful day here in Charleston, SC; HOT though. Hope you all get out and enjoy the last eclipse to cross the US in your lifetime.
Gorgeous!

Image

Sometime Lefty
Pilot Officer
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 am

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Sometime Lefty » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Oliver! wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:59 pm
Beautiful day here in Charleston, SC; HOT though. Hope you all get out and enjoy the last eclipse to cross the US in your lifetime.
I thought you wanted to keep your location secret?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Sometime Lefty wrote:
Oliver! wrote: Beautiful day here in Charleston, SC; HOT though. Hope you all get out and enjoy the last eclipse to cross the US in your lifetime.
I thought you wanted to keep your location secret?
Not necessarily. I said I use proxy to ward off hackers and spammers.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4584
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by bannination » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Oliver! wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:53 pm
Sometime Lefty wrote:
Oliver! wrote: Beautiful day here in Charleston, SC; HOT though. Hope you all get out and enjoy the last eclipse to cross the US in your lifetime.
I thought you wanted to keep your location secret?
Not necessarily. I said I use proxy to ward off hackers and spammers.
A proxy over satellite internet to ward off hackers. Your life is worse than dialup.

Image


So how exactly does a proxy ward off hackers and spammers?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 pm

[quote='bannination"]A proxy over satellite internet to ward off hackers. Your life is worse than dialup.
So how exactly does a proxy ward off hackers and spammers?[/quote]

You're the techy one, you should know. I have no issues with it. It serves my needs. I said why I use HughesNet, the proxy is a free plus, not really necessary. Contrary to your assessment, it doesn't affect my lifestyle one iota.

I've not given this any thought until Sometime Lefty and youself referenced my use of a mask, that proxy thing is burning your butt isn't it? lol!
Also your posting the meme, you think I'm someone else; you said I act like someone else; how am I supposed to act? By that mere assumption, you moved me to the basement. Isn't that like profiling me because of the color of my skin? Or how I dress? Aren't those actions the very same actions that all of you here get steamed over when one of you posts an article where someone has been profiled because of ...whatever?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:32 am

And another thing I forgot to mention, bannination. Using a proxy prevents annoying ads that advertise merchandise I have checked out in online sites such as Amazon, Advance Auto, Pep Boys, and so on.

Also, in reference to my previous questions, isn't what you've done to restrict my postings censorship? And isn't censorship one of the very things that liberal alt-lefts scream and protest loudly about? That doesn't apply to you?

This forum is called a Conservative Forum. That in itself is a laugh, because there are no conservatives that I can see that post here, so the proclamation that it is "A properly run forum with conservative mods" is a deception, or to quote your Head Hater, is a dishonest lie.

You should consider changing it's name to reflect what it really is. You choose; I've selected mine, we'll compare.

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 11345
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by O Really » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:59 am

In the unlikely event that you missed it, the "Conservative Forum" was created as a response to some posters complaining that they were always being treated poorly. They thought they should be able to spout off their ummmm, "opinions" without challenge from anyone else. So Banni gave them their own playpen, and did in fact assign moderator duties to some conservative members. It's not anybody else's fault if they don't use it. But there probably are better forums for members and supporters of the "alt-right" and similar ummmm, "thought."

BTW, "freedom of speech" means the government can't arrest you for what you say, although that has limits. Getting shut down by fellow citizens isn't censorship, it's setting community standards.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4584
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by bannination » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Oliver! wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:32 am
And another thing I forgot to mention, bannination. Using a proxy prevents annoying ads that advertise merchandise I have checked out in online sites such as Amazon, Advance Auto, Pep Boys, and so on.

Also, in reference to my previous questions, isn't what you've done to restrict my postings censorship? And isn't censorship one of the very things that liberal alt-lefts scream and protest loudly about? That doesn't apply to you?

This forum is called a Conservative Forum. That in itself is a laugh, because there are no conservatives that I can see that post here, so the proclamation that it is "A properly run forum with conservative mods" is a deception, or to quote your Head Hater, is a dishonest lie.

You should consider changing it's name to reflect what it really is. You choose; I've selected mine, we'll compare.
I don't think it's censorship, after all your comments are visible to us and the internet at large. Meanwhile the main forum is kept clean from obvious troll posts.

Nazi's and Americans are the same? pls...

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 20518
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:04 pm

So much stupidity.
You don't get email ads from posting here.
There is no such thing as alt-left, dummy. Alt-right is a term invented by cowardly Nazi/KKK sympathizers like you to hide what they really are. The left doesn't hide that it's anti-Nazi/KKK.
The left does object to government censorship, but we understand that private entities are free to censor and we don't screech like toddlers like you do when it occurs.
Anyhow, you're not censored, as banni says. This thread was even created just for you, you're welcome for that. What exactly are you crying about?
As you know, this Conservative Forum was created because whiny cons thought the existing moderators were being unfair to them, despite it never happening in reality. Turns out that what the cons really hated was getting owned on facts and logic and their whining was just wussy deflection. Thus, they ran away to forums where they were protected by harsh nanny moderators. So, the moderators here are indeed still cons, whether they post or not, and your claims of deception are just foolish.
"Head Hater", cute, but I can't match your homophobia, misogyny and excuse making for racists and other bigots. You win easily, projecting Hater in Chief.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:41 pm

bannination wrote: {I don't think it's censorship, after all your comments are visible to us and the internet at large. Meanwhile the main forum is kept clean from obvious troll posts.}

Fair enough, I stand corrected, on that count. However, I am prevented from posting in the regular forum because I "act" like someone else, (I'll ask you again, how am I supposed to act?) That IS censoring any comments I might make on any given post. The only thing being kept clean is opposing arguments that might be made in response to the posts you all make. "Obvious" troll posts? Nope. Which threads or posts have been trolled by me? Is posting opposing opinions considered trolling in these boards?

{Nazi's and Americans are the same? pls...}

Did I say that?

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4584
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by bannination » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Oliver! wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:41 pm
bannination wrote: {I don't think it's censorship, after all your comments are visible to us and the internet at large. Meanwhile the main forum is kept clean from obvious troll posts.}

Fair enough, I stand corrected, on that count. However, I am prevented from posting in the regular forum because I "act" like someone else, (I'll ask you again, how am I supposed to act?) That IS censoring any comments I might make on any given post. The only thing being kept clean is opposing arguments that might be made in response to the posts you all make. "Obvious" troll posts? Nope. Which threads or posts have been trolled by me? Is posting opposing opinions considered trolling in these boards?

{Nazi's and Americans are the same? pls...}

Did I say that?
Definitely. Going to take it back?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:28 pm

bannination wrote:
Oliver! wrote:
bannination wrote: {Nazi's and Americans are the same? pls...}
Did I say that?
Definitely. Going to take it back?
I've not a clue what you're talking about. Nothing about Nazi's and Americans are in that post you quoted. Enlighten me?

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Vrede too wrote: So much stupidity.
That's what I've been saying all along. You all need to get your heads from under the covers and grow up.

You don't get email ads from posting here.
Do you have comprehension issues? I didn't say anything about email ads.

There is no such thing as alt-left, dummy. Alt-right is a term invented by cowardly Nazi/KKK sympathizers like you to hide what they really are. The left doesn't hide that it's anti-Nazi/KKK.
Alt-left, alt-right, there's no difference in either faction. Each side is spoiling for a fight. Alt- whatever is a term invented by cowardly liberal crybabies who are still whining over Trump and those who voted for him and still support his insanity.

The left does object to government censorship, but we understand that private entities are free to censor and we don't screech like toddlers like you do when it occurs.
This entire reply you posted to my comments is nothing but toddler screeching.

Anyhow, you're not censored, as banni says.
Not in the manner you are trying to convey, but in the manner of muzzling my free speech in the Discussion forum; that is censoring, and I do realize you have the right to do so; so with your liberal views, that is hypocritical.

This thread was even created just for you, you're welcome for that. What exactly are you crying about?

Oh, I'm not crying; I'm highly amused. BTW, when banni told me (you obviously ordered) that I was to be relegated to this forum only, I forgot to tell you thanks for creating this thread that I could begin posting in. I do wish I had the privilege of editing, colors, etc.

I can't believe that a group of grown people are so afraid that a boogeyman will get them!


As you know, this Conservative Forum was created because whiny cons thought the existing moderators were being unfair to them, despite it never happening in reality. Turns out that what the cons really hated was getting owned on facts and logic and their whining was just wussy deflection. Thus, they ran away to forums where they were protected by harsh nanny moderators. So, the moderators here are indeed still cons, whether they post or not, and your claims of deception are just foolish.

Well, no, I didn't know, but I did figure out this Conservative Forum was created because whiny, cowardly, dishonest, wussy, (did I leave any out?) toddler liberals don't like to be disputed by anyone with conservative views, and by creating this forum and restricting their posts so that maybe they will go away, you all will be free to see which of you are the smartest among each other. Surely though, as the guardian of the forum, your large repertoire of college-degree(?) terminology, phrases, and well-selected insulting names, you are well-equipped to ward off any name calling or trolling you may encounter.

"Head Hater", cute, but I can't match your homophobia, misogyny and excuse making for racists and other bigots. You win easily, projecting Hater in Chief.

Since you've not gotten me to respond negatively to your childish, mentally-defunct and bullying style of name-calling, you now add homophobia, misogyny, and bigotry to the mix; neither of which have been previously mentioned? This is a prime example of the "one group being no better than the other" mentality. Thanks for proving my point; you are a better match than I can ever hope to be.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 2040
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 pm

<nutjob>
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

Oliver!
Red Shirt
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Re: Nazi/KKK thread

Unread post by Oliver! » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:26 pm

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 pm
<nutjob>
It's interesting to note which "side" is doing the bulk of the name calling, isn't it?
That was my first opinion of Vrede too, too. I thought he/she was one of yours?

Post Reply