Liberty News Forum

A properly run conservative forum with conservative mods. ;)
Note: Conservatives abandoned this due to the need to ban everyone they disagree with.
Contact the admin if you would like to moderate this forum. The admin is more than willing to change images and theme as you see fit.
Ulysses
Major

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Ulysses » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:00 am

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:59 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:26 pm
bannination wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:17 am

Archie revels too much about his personal life

D-man could be
I agree about Archie. He can also write well when he tries. I'm not sure admin or stu, or whatever could ever reach that level.
I actually think that the admin character is intentionally an idiot for 2 reasons. 1, to cover his real writing style and vocabulary and 2, because it works and is so easy

Okay, that's 3, maybe 4
KSU_Aviator is another loser on LNF. He publically calls for child abuse (spanking children) and then gets all bent out of shape when you call him on it.

What a total creep.
KStU is also the worst dirtbag on LNF.

Ulysses
Major

Unread post by Ulysses » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 am

LNF: unfair and unbalanced

Ulysses
Major

Unread post by Ulysses » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:29 am

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:25 pm
bannination wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:17 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:43 pm
The chief idiot says that the dems owe somebody, I assume the repugs, 50 trillion dollars

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin ... 1572639555
"murdered child ... murdered children"

LNF Administrator should pay restitution for murdering the English language. Besides, Repug opposition to comprehensive SexEd and easy access to birth control is directly responsible for millions of abortions. LNF Administrator is a stupidly partisan, misogynist coward dishonestly exploiting women, healthcare providers and fetuses. Shame.

Note: All points that may have been covered in the 11 pages. I only scanned Page 1.
I can't help but think the admin over there knows exactly what he's doing by stirring up shit all the time. He's on more than one occasion said things that lead me to believe he's smarter than the act he puts on. He just looks like he created a bunch of junk websites to hopefully create a profit at whatever cost to self-image. He refuses to even add basic encryption to protect passwords and casual spying at a negligible cost or no cost.

In my opinion he could give a shit about politics and the users, it's just about the buck.
Or, he's a freaking idiot. My money is on idiot.

Realistically, how much revenue could his board generate?
He's even more of a shithead than Donny.

If that's possible.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:32 am

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 am
LNF: unfair and unbalanced
Foul and wobbly is another way to say unfair and unbalanced. I try not to read or write "unfair" since trump uses it so often; mostly as "unfairly" in his attempt to describe something that's perfectly right and fair.

Ulysses
Major

Unread post by Ulysses » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Well since I don't have any "socks" I tend to doubt that others have as well... but you never know, I suppose. It would be very weird if RWB and Stu are Admin socks. Jasmine, Archie, D-man, etc., would be even weirder.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Ulysses wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:39 pm
Well since I don't have any "socks" I tend to doubt that others have as well... but you never know, I suppose. It would be very weird if RWB and Stu are Admin socks. Jasmine, Archie, D-man, etc., would be even weirder.
I have an alternate account on another forum, but only because I've very rarely been given a 'time out' there. I've never used is as a true sock puppet, one account supporting the other.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?