I'm back

A conservative forum.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26304
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:47 pm
Really?

The dems agreed to a bill and would have signed it but mitch secretly took out the agreed to provision that would have stopped trump from awarding the money to himself and family. The provision was put back in and the vote taken immediately.

Hey cat, ignorance is curable, stupid ain't.
The Dems also more than doubled the size of the rescue package over the Repugs' stingy proposal, and they placed restrictions on companies so that the bailouts actually benefit America.

It's the eternal question - Is 1 FAT CAN stupid or lying?
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8798
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:47 pm
Really?

The dems agreed to a bill and would have signed it but mitch secretly took out the agreed to provision that would have stopped trump from awarding the money to himself and family. The provision was put back in and the vote taken immediately.

Hey cat, ignorance is curable, stupid ain't.
The Dems also more than doubled the size of the rescue package over the Repugs' stingy proposal, and they placed restrictions on companies so that the bailouts actually benefit America.

It's the eternal question - Is 1 FAT CAN stupid or lying?
Or too stupid to understand that everyone knows he's lying

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

I told you Little Lulu would keep you entertained.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8798
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:37 pm
I told you Little Lulu would keep you entertained.
He's little Lulu?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8798
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:21 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:37 pm
I told you Little Lulu would keep you entertained.
He's little Lulu?


Damn sure nuff. It took a little search, but banni has a good site and I found it.

Okay, what now?

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8798
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm
How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
Your point?

Or is it you're a point without a purpose?

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3058
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Ulysses »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:34 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm
How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
Your point?

Or is it you're a point without a purpose?
Most every prick has a point.
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 26304
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Vrede too »

Response posted to CPF: The BEST Forum Ever:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1062&p=115097#p115097
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral
Posts: 8798
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:56 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:34 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm
How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
Your point?

Or is it you're a point without a purpose?
Most every prick has a point.
Lots of pricks out there

Post Reply