Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

A conservative forum.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by Vrede too »

Get someone literate and not demented to explain my 4/29 posts to you. Or, continue with:
Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:13 pm
Good boy!
Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:38 pm
Oooh, I saw the notification and couldn't wait to see if pitiful billy.pilgrim had finally come up with some science, any science to support his cheerleading for environmental rape. Nope, just the same lie that was dispensed with long ago.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4072&p=118049#p118049

Be a good boy now and cower, lie, whine and deflect, it's what you do.
Slither some more, worm.
I care about the same either way.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I'm guessing that the vred finally got around to reading the study by the real scientists, rather than his usual cut and paste from an article about the study.

Good for vred. Now if he would just grow up, admit his mistake and apologize for all his nastiness toward me and my family.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Option B, got it. Sad.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

I'm guessing that the vred finally got around to reading the study by the real scientists, rather than his usual cut and paste from an article about the study.

Good for vred. Now if he would just grow up, admit his mistake and apologize for all his nastiness toward me and my family.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:23 am
Get someone literate and not demented to explain my 4/29 posts to you. Or, continue with:
Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:13 pm
Good boy!
Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:38 pm
Oooh, I saw the notification and couldn't wait to see if pitiful billy.pilgrim had finally come up with some science, any science to support his cheerleading for environmental rape. Nope, just the same lie that was dispensed with long ago.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4072&p=118049#p118049

Be a good boy now and cower, lie, whine and deflect, it's what you do.
Slither some more, worm.
I care about the same either way.
Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:51 pm
Option B, got it. Sad.
-- Voltaire

Ulysses
Commander

Unread post by Ulysses »

Frantic Vrantic is even more incoherent than usual.

Wut, did the pharmacy run out of his anti-psychotic medication, again?
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

ESL much, Stalinist Dr Phil?
Vrede too wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pm
Lying moron, pitiful. I have no problem with indoor cats, and this is really about your enabling of enviro destruction and being too much of a pansy to admit it. Shame you wasted the time and effort only to get busted, again.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pm
Awww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

Suck it up, we're used to it, Stalinist Dr Phil.
-- Voltaire

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

But the angry vred said, "I see by the unread by me (and probably anyone else) string of whining that Ulysses and billy.pilgrim"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Why would I want to read YOUR and Ulysses' circle jerk?

Try to make sense, try hard.
-- Voltaire

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

yep he hovers, just waiting for my every word.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Yep, he cowers from every question. Poor sackless thing.
-- Voltaire

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 pm
Yep, he cowers from every question. Poor sackless thing.
All questions have been answered, but the angry vred admitted he didn't see the answer when he said, "I see by the unread by me (and probably anyone else) string of whining that Ulysses and billy.pilgrim"

But he whines on

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:09 pm

-- Voltaire

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:20 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:09 pm

you're talking like trump again. First you claim that I have cowered from answering your questions, while at the same time claiming that you don't read the answers.
It's another truly vretrumpdeian "strain" of thought.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

You're talking like a Trumpette, again. As I've made CLEAR several times, it's only your whiny circle jerk (nttawwt) thread that I'm not reading. You two deserve your privacy.
-- Voltaire

billy.pilgrim
Rear admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:45 pm
You're talking like a Trumpette, again. As I've made CLEAR several times, it's only your whiny circle jerk (nttawwt) thread that I'm not reading. You two deserve your privacy.
More vredtrumpspeak

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol:
-- Voltaire

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:11 pm
At least little lulu/vrede hasn't asked banni to filter them, yet.
Blueridgenow revisited?

Ulysses
Commander

Unread post by Ulysses »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:28 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:11 pm
At least little lulu/vrede hasn't asked banni to filter them, yet.
Blueridgenow revisited?
In some other forum, Vrede asked the moderator to filter out content that displeased him/her/it?

Really?
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:19 pm
In some other forum, Vrede asked the moderator to filter out content that displeased him/her/it?

Really?
You give any credence at all to 1 FAT CAN claims?

Really?

For a short while the word "god" posted by any of us appeared as "pickle Rick" as a lesson to 1 FAT CAN over his spamming with a childish and moronic question. I had nothing to do with it, not even a single PM with the filterer before or after the fact, and it's not something that I have the power to do. In fact, I had to look up who pickle Rick is.

Really.
-- Voltaire