Trump mocked George W. Bush's call for Americans to push aside partisanship and unite during coronavirus pandemic

A conservative forum.
Ulysses
Commander

Trump mocked George W. Bush's call for Americans to push aside partisanship and unite during coronavirus pandemic

Unread post by Ulysses »

God, I am so tired of this toxic turd currently infesting the Offal Office... I am no fan of Dubya, but really, Trump seems to be doing everything he can to ensure his own defeat in November... Good...

President Donald Trump mocked a video from George. W Bush calling for unity amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.

The former president shared a three-minute video on Twitter Saturday urging Americans to overcome partisanship after outlining the importance of the "spirit of service and sacrifice" and "empathy and simple kindness" in the face of outbreaks by leaders, healthcare workers, and other Americans....

The president [Trump] tweeted early Sunday, apparently quoting weekend "Fox and Friends" co-anchor Pete Hegseth asking why Bush didn't push for "putting partisanship aside" during the impeachment trial against Trump.

"He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!" Trump added.
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump mocked George W. Bush's call for Americans to push aside partisanship and unite during coronavirus pandemic

Unread post by Vrede too »

"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

Ulysses
Commander

Re: Trump mocked George W. Bush's call for Americans to push aside partisanship and unite during coronavirus pandemic

Unread post by Ulysses »

Buh-Bye, President Plump...