Ku Klux Klan newspaper endorses Trump

A conservative forum.
Ulysses
Commander

Ku Klux Klan newspaper endorses Trump

Unread post by Ulysses »

No big surprise there...

Ku Klux Klan newspaper declares support for Trump
A Ku Klux Klan newspaper has declared support for Donald Trump’s Republican run for U.S. president, saying America became great because it was a white, Christian republic.

The Crusader, one of the white supremacist group’s most prominent publications, published a lengthy endorsement and defense of Trump’s message on the front page of its current issue under the headline: “Make America Great Again.”...

In The Crusader, Pastor Thomas Robb wrote, “While Trump wants to make America great again, we have to ask ourselves, ‘What made America great in the first place?’

“America was great not because of what our forefathers did -but because of who our forefathers were. America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great,” Robb wrote.
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

O Really
Vice admiral

Re: Ku Klux Klan newspaper endorses Trump

Unread post by O Really »

There's really such a thing as a "Klu Klux Klan newspaper"? Who reads it to them?

Ulysses
Commander

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:04 pm
There's really such a thing as a "Klu Klux Klan newspaper"? Who reads it to them?
Well, yah, according to Reuters, the KKK newspaper is the "Crusader". I have no idea if it's the only one or one of many. Nor do I know if it is distributed on a children's toy computer. But if it is, it might look something like this:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I don't know this for sure, but I suspect there are no black keys on the KKK piano.

Ulysses
Commander

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:28 am
I don't know this for sure, but I suspect there are no black keys on the KKK piano.
OKkk...