I'm back

A conservative forum.
PeacefulPartier
Red Shirt
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

I'm back

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

And I am curious...how much more money are you libs spending on therapy? This impeachment scam has to be hard on you. :toothy:

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 3283
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: I'm back

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:55 pm
And I am curious...how much more money are you libs spending on therapy? This impeachment scam has to be hard on you. :toothy:
Who are you?
Never heard of you.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 25632
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Vrede too »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:55 pm
And I am curious...how much more money are you libs spending on therapy? This impeachment scam has to be hard on you. :toothy:
Too lazy to check for yourself, too frightened or too stupid to?
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... f=3&t=3186
They all fit a Trumpette.

We won't know the verdict until Nov 3, but so far Faux Noise says that your team is LOSING:
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... te#p109124
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:01 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:58 pm
<sigh>

Lev Parnas is now a foreign policy adviser.
https://news.yahoo.com/full-video-trump ... 20442.html
Even after the cowardly Senate acquittal there will be a flood of such revelations between now and Nov.
Senate should remove Trump, majority of independent voters say in Fox News poll

... Fifty percent told Fox News that Trump should be convicted and removed and 44% said he should not. Registered voters' impeachment opinions largely fell along party lines, with 81% of Democrats favoring the president's removal and 84% of Republicans opposing it. Independents said Trump should be removed by a nearly 20-point margin, with 53% in favor of conviction and 34% opposed....
'Fox is fake news!' shrieks from the CiC - Crybaby in Chief - and his adoring Trumpettes in 3…2…1…
This has to be hard on you. How much money are YOU spending on therapy?

Anyhow, thanks for confirming that having you on 'ignore' is the way to go. As with all pitiful Trumpettes, you are incapable of mature, intelligent or even interesting discussion.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:31 pm
Who are you?
Never heard of you.
:D :thumbup:
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 12893
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by O Really »

My therapy is pretty cheap. Go down to the beach, maybe take a bike ride or a hike. This first Trump impeachment will very likely result in non-removal, but it's far from a scam. As long as it keeps Trump's life miserable and keeps him preoccupied, I'd say it's successful. But he does enough every day to generate several more impeachment articles before November. Keep the popcorn stocked up.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5964
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: I'm back

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:55 pm
And I am curious...how much more money are you libs spending on therapy? This impeachment scam has to be hard on you. :toothy:
You're back? For a minute I thought you'd been kicked out of the cult. And I don't consider that I know you well enough for you to be commenting or casting aspersions about my hard on. But never mind that......this "impeachment scam" has been rather entertaining from my point of view. It's funny to see supposedly talented lawyers parroting trump whining points; like how all this "is an attempt to overthrow the results of the 2016 election." Bullshit; this has nothing to do with that. Or the perpetual whine about how trump has been investigated since taking office. That one has some legs, but not for the reason the GOP acolytes squawk it.....trump has been investigated pretty steadily since taking office because of all the stupid shit he's done since taking office. Saturday I watched a pathetic performance by Jay Sekulow as he listed all the foreign aid to countries other than Ukraine that trump has held up for various reasons, but what Jay DIDN'T say was that none of those other countries (as far as we know right now) were pressured to investigate political opponents or batshit crazy conspiracy theories in order to get that aid. And of course, the old standby; that no "first hand" information about any of this has yet been presented even though the people that have that information have been prevented from testifying. The entire trump defense is obviously tailored to the typical cult member who worships and stands in gushing awe of the raccoon eyed anus mouth juvenile moron and pathological liar. I will say this; they sure know who their audience is.

PeacefulPartier
Red Shirt
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

So is that $100 a week? $400 a week? I see a lot of whining and delusions. So maybe y'all should spend a little more.

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 12893
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by O Really »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:08 pm
So is that $100 a week? $400 a week? I see a lot of whining and delusions. So maybe y'all should spend a little more.
What do you see as "delusions?"

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 25632
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Vrede too »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:08 pm
So is that $100 a week? $400 a week? I see a lot of whining and delusions. So maybe y'all should spend a little more.
You're cowering from my question, guess that's why you know the price range so well.

What's the matter, 27 pages of impeachment posts and there's not a single bit of fact or logic that you're competent enough to challenge? Looks to me like you know that you're losing, so all you've got is hiding here, whining, and a childish and moronic straw man. Poor baby.

It's cool though, we can play along. John Bolton is just a figment of our imaginations and Moscow Mitch will somehow find the votes to block new witnesses, honest, nothing for you to fret about at all, believe me.

Another question: If your idol is innocent, why is your team pants-wetting terrified of witnesses, relevant docs and other new info like has been presented at ALL prior Senate trials? Seems to me that if you thought that exoneration was even possible, y'all would be clamoring for the witnesses and docs to prove it.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5964
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: I'm back

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:08 pm
So is that $100 a week? $400 a week? I see a lot of whining and delusions. So maybe y'all should spend a little more.
Shit, grasshopper, I have been at the $750 a week point with drugs and alcohol for over a year in a futile attempt to deal with the continuous massive flood of dumbass, lying, and whining emanating from trump world and even at this level of treatment, there are still times when I just hvae to go :shock: and marvel at how any rational person can still support this juvenile minded fool. I have no delusions; I can see what's happening for exactly what it is. But you go ahead with your assertion that reality is a delusion. That will probably work best for you at this point.

PeacefulPartier
Red Shirt
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

And....acquittal comes tomorrow. Happy acquittal day losers!

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 12893
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by O Really »

Ah, 'tis true. We're all losers in that pre-determined result. Including, and maybe especially, those who think it a good thing for the US government to hold a trial in which evidence is intentionally suppressed and ignored and the jury members can publicly state beforehand their intent to acquit.

And what a meaningless "acquittal." Impeached President* Trump will now have two asterisks. And the Republicans have made it open season on further investigation and potential other charges.

"Oh, let me tell you, honey
Hey, I'm back, I'm back in the U.S.S.R
Hey, it's so good to be here
Yeah, back in the U.S.S.R"

PeacefulPartier
Red Shirt
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

O Really wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:01 pm
Ah, 'tis true. We're all losers in that pre-determined result. Including, and maybe especially, those who think it a good thing for the US government to hold a trial in which evidence is intentionally suppressed and ignored and the jury members can publicly state beforehand their intent to acquit.

And what a meaningless "acquittal." Impeached President* Trump will now have two asterisks. And the Republicans have made it open season on further investigation and potential other charges.

"Oh, let me tell you, honey
Hey, I'm back, I'm back in the U.S.S.R
Hey, it's so good to be here
Yeah, back in the U.S.S.R"

What? You need more evidence? But I thought this was a slam dunk. The House had 24 hours to present all the evidence they had and it was a no brainer according to Schiff. Are you saying there needed to be more evidence? Did the House not have enough evidence to justify impeachment?


LMAO...y'all are pathetic. Simply, utterly, enormously pathetic.

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 12893
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by O Really »

There was indeed far more evidence than would be needed to boot any other President in history, and that's even after Trump barred participation by those with the most direct knowledge. However, it was clear from the first that evidence did not and would not matter as McConnell had already pledged to bring an acquittal. Laugh all you like, it's still (apparently) your country that's getting fucked up too.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5964
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: I'm back

Unread post by neoplacebo »

But the cult only sees what it wants to see. And the cult is continually fed "hoax" and "disgrace" and of course believe it. Talk about pathetic....

User avatar
Ulysses
Commander
Posts: 3011
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: I Get Around

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Ulysses »

Nobody seems to have missed PP.
Buh-Bye, President Plump...

User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 12893
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by O Really »

Yeah, my mistake. I've responded to him as if he were not a dolt and a dullard. Won't happen again.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 25632
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:51 am
Nobody seems to have missed PP.
I missed having a con dumb enough to pick "PP" initials, a little bit ;) .
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5081
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: I'm back

Unread post by bannination »

No wonder no one remembers pp. PP is too small to remember.

PeacefulPartier
Red Shirt
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: I'm back

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

Is that the best y'all have? I can almost hear ya from the freedom bunker as I await the nuclear apocalypse when the Democrats lose the Presidency one more time.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/S87612I2eO8[/youtube]

It's like the greatest love song ever written and each and every one of you are singing it in unison. Like angels from heaven.
Last edited by PeacefulPartier on Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 25632
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm back

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:44 pm
No wonder no one remembers pp. PP is too small to remember.
A small PP? Like 45SHOLE's mushroom?
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

Post Reply