The Religion Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:54 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:39 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:23 pm
Experience Cornelius:

http://experiencecornelius.com
:lol: :angel4: :-|| :thumbsup:
I'm gonna hire him for my friend's birthday.
:lol: :thumbup:

I want to feed him a habanero pate and see whether that serenity thing really works.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 12105
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by O Really »

Pastor claims he was sucking out demons...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/pastor ... ulted-men/
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:17 pm
Pastor claims he was sucking out demons...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/pastor ... ulted-men/
:lol: :lol:
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... ons#p98992

billy.pilgrim found the sucking pastor first, nttawwt. Then again, can we ever revisit the sucking pastor too many times?

Is one supposed to spit or swallow the sucked demons?
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 12105
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:11 pm
O Really wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:17 pm
Pastor claims he was sucking out demons...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/pastor ... ulted-men/
:lol: :lol:
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... ons#p98992

billy.pilgrim found the sucking pastor first, nttawwt. Then again, can we ever revisit the sucking pastor too many times?

Is one supposed to spit or swallow the sucked demons?
Sorry, I missed that. Still funny as hell.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 7380
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:54 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:39 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:23 pm
Experience Cornelius:

http://experiencecornelius.com
:lol: :angel4: :-|| :thumbsup:
I'm gonna hire him for my friend's birthday.
"See him, feed him, touch him"
some idiot preacher

"See me. feel me, touch me, heal me,"
Pete Townshend


cat1 - this guy is for you
"Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through."
Jonathan Swift

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5234
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Cornelius is also the best Zen auto mechanic ever.

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 am
cat1
I’m just waiting for you to follow up on IIhan Omar having sex with her brother and some culturally favorable dude at the same time.

“I am legally married to one and culturally married to another.” - IIhan Omar
"Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:44 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:39 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm
Hey 1cat, have you had your demons sucked out yet?

[Pastor Said He Was Sucking Demons Out of Men He Sexually Assaulted, Lawsuit Claims]
http://va.topbuzz.com/s/wffvrw
Nothing surprising about a pervert pastor, but the "several parishioners" that went along with it - wow!
No doubt about it' those folks found the church and pastor they want. If it's all the same I'll just stick with my bush doctor.
Define "bush".
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5234
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:41 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:44 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:39 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm
Hey 1cat, have you had your demons sucked out yet?

[Pastor Said He Was Sucking Demons Out of Men He Sexually Assaulted, Lawsuit Claims]
http://va.topbuzz.com/s/wffvrw
Nothing surprising about a pervert pastor, but the "several parishioners" that went along with it - wow!
No doubt about it' those folks found the church and pastor they want. If it's all the same I'll just stick with my bush doctor.
Define "bush".
:D Bush is a collective term assigned to a group or area of moderately dense vegetative growth that obscures what may or may not be occurring in or on the other side of the bush. A bush doctor is one who sees all, knows all, and is prepared to remedy all by utilizing various artifacts, talismans, bones, and magic words that serve to alleviate all suffering and impart a general sense of well being, if not invincibility. Kind of like a profound drug experience but with more genuine fervor.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:00 pm
:D Bush is a collective term assigned to a group or area of moderately dense vegetative growth that obscures what may or may not be occurring in or on the other side of the bush. A bush doctor is one who sees all, knows all, and is prepared to remedy all by utilizing various artifacts, talismans, bones, and magic words that serve to alleviate all suffering and impart a general sense of well being, if not invincibility. Kind of like a profound drug experience but with more genuine fervor.
Thanks. Whew, I was worried that your doctor is Presbyterian.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5234
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:04 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:00 pm
:D Bush is a collective term assigned to a group or area of moderately dense vegetative growth that obscures what may or may not be occurring in or on the other side of the bush. A bush doctor is one who sees all, knows all, and is prepared to remedy all by utilizing various artifacts, talismans, bones, and magic words that serve to alleviate all suffering and impart a general sense of well being, if not invincibility. Kind of like a profound drug experience but with more genuine fervor.
Thanks. Whew, I was worried that your doctor is Presbyterian.
Nope; I'm in fine shape; nothing like a good bush doctor.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 7380
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:45 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 am
cat1
I’m just waiting for you to follow up on IIhan Omar having sex with her brother and some culturally favorable dude at the same time.

“I am legally married to one and culturally married to another.” - IIhan Omar

Mitt's mormon guys love it. Some even preach pedophilia comes from your bible. Some even run for president. All are nuts.
"Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through."
Jonathan Swift

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Racist misogynist 1 FAT CAN is stupid and gullible, again.

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5234
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:42 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:45 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 am
cat1
I’m just waiting for you to follow up on IIhan Omar having sex with her brother and some culturally favorable dude at the same time.

“I am legally married to one and culturally married to another.” - IIhan Omar

Mitt's mormon guys love it. Some even preach pedophilia comes from your bible. Some even run for president. All are nuts.
Yeah, I remember a few years ago about that Warren Jeffs Mormon guy; married to a teenager and had lots more on standby. As far as I know he's still in prison but he does have acolytes.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 7380
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:52 pm
Racist misogynist 1 FAT CAN is stupid and gullible, again.

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?
Did 1cat lie again or is he too stupid to look things up?
"Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through."
Jonathan Swift

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:34 pm
Did 1cat lie again or is he too stupid to look things up?
Yes.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:42 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:45 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 am
cat1
I’m just waiting for you to follow up on IIhan Omar having sex with her brother and some culturally favorable dude at the same time.

“I am legally married to one and culturally married to another.” - IIhan Omar

Mitt's mormon guys love it. Some even preach pedophilia comes from your bible. Some even run for president. All are nuts.
Did you get that from topbuzz too?
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm
http://va.topbuzz.com/s/wffvrw
Image
"Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:34 pm
Here's a good one; I feel it belongs in this religion thread. Lots of people are figuring on storming the secret Area 51 site to find out just what's going on there.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hundred ... 11786.html

I feel this is a momentous occasion and that Bob Dylan should rewrite the old Highway 61 song in honor of it, like this:
God said to Abraham "kill me a son."
Abe said "man, you must be puttin' me on."
God said "no."
Abe said "what?"
God said "you can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run."
Well, Abe said "where you want this killin' done?"
God said "out at Area 51."
3M have signed up now :lol: . Those AF warnings are working great.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
1 CAT FAN
Ensign
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

What are you,Ilhan Omar's attorney. snopes.com :lol:
Unproven not Untrue.

Seems that snopes has some legal battles of it's own. :lol:
https://www.gofundme.com/savesnopes
"Only God can do this and I give him all the glory. I know where my strength comes from and I know it's simply by his grace that I've been able to walk this walk and walk this journey." - Dabo Swinney

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23136
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The Religion Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 pm
3M have signed up now :lol: . Those AF warnings are working great.
That's what TV news said, it's actually "1.7M Going · 1.3M Interested". :D
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

Post Reply