Where's Rudy?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Where's Rudy?

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:05 pm

I can't help but notice that I've not been assaulted lately by Guiliani's psycobabble gibberish. Did somebody kill him? Did he flee the country with fake diamonds and fake news? Is he now with the National Enquirer since it is now on the verge of self destruction? Is he wishing he was still relevant? I don't give a tihs (that's shit backward for you Guiliani fans) what happened to him; I just wanted to know. But not very much.

GoCubsGo
Ensign

Re: Where's Rudy?

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:44 am

Hanging and partying at the Whitehouse after dark. Rumor has it the Donald has been lonely.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

billy.pilgrim
Captain

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:12 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:05 pm
I can't help but notice that I've not been assaulted lately by Guiliani's psycobabble gibberish. Did somebody kill him? Did he flee the country with fake diamonds and fake news? Is he now with the National Enquirer since it is now on the verge of self destruction? Is he wishing he was still relevant? I don't give a tihs (that's shit backward for you Guiliani fans) what happened to him; I just wanted to know. But not very much.

Can't help you. I swore off the news.
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:34 am

I think they save him for weeks when things are so bad that his making whatever he talks about worse still is a net gain for them because of the distraction value.
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:47 pm
Rudy Giuliani: Talks of Trump Tower Moscow continued throughout 2016 election

They lied throughout the campaign and ever since.
I stumbled on this from last May:
What to do when you see Rudy Giuliani in public
https://www.facebook.com/CREDO/videos/1 ... 485530968/
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Rudy is in Poland participating in an anti Iran symposium according to a story I saw earlier today. He'll probably screw this up as well.