8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4557
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by bannination » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:29 pm

It was domain renewal time.... and I was surprised when it said the domain was registered for 8 years. I didn't believe it. There's no way!

Then I looked at the board stats.... sure enough....
Board started: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am

:happy-cheerleaderkid:

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19599
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:18 am

bannination wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:29 pm
It was domain renewal time.... and I was surprised when it said the domain was registered for 8 years. I didn't believe it. There's no way!

Then I looked at the board stats.... sure enough....
Board started: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am

:happy-cheerleaderkid:
Did you register because you could see the BRN future? We've only been here 7 years.
Last edited by Vrede too on Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

GoCubsGo
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:21 am

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:18 am
bannination wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:29 pm
It was domain renewal time.... and I was surprised when it said the domain was registered for 8 years. I didn't believe it. There's no way!

Then I looked at the board stats.... sure enough....
Board started: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am

:happy-cheerleaderkid:
Did you register because you could see the BRN future? We've only been here 7 years.
:lolno: :lol:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19599
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:23 am

Even more to cheer about, though. Shortly after the creation of BRD a Black man was elected to an unlikely 2nd term. :wave:
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6234
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:25 am

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:23 am
Even more to cheer about, though. Shortly after the creation of BRD a Black man was elected to an unlikely 2nd term. :wave:
Cause and effect fer sure
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Captain
Posts: 6234
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by billy.pilgrim » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:25 am

bannination wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:29 pm
It was domain renewal time.... and I was surprised when it said the domain was registered for 8 years. I didn't believe it. There's no way!

Then I looked at the board stats.... sure enough....
Board started: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am

:happy-cheerleaderkid:
Let there be Cake
George Carlin said “The owners know the truth. It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3886
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by neoplacebo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:35 am

Eight more beers! Ate more beers! Eight more beers!

User avatar
O Really
Captain
Posts: 11124
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by O Really » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:36 am

Thanks Banni!

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 19599
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by Vrede too » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:52 am

O Really wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:36 am
Thanks Banni!
:thumbup: :-||
Speaking of Rudy, WTF?

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4557
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by bannination » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Damn off by one errors.

User avatar
Leo Lyons
Ensign
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 am

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by Leo Lyons » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 pm

bannination wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:52 pm
Damn off by one errors.
Too many beers. Too early.

GoCubsGo
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: 8 Years!!! We've been around for 8 years!

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:09 pm

bannination wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:52 pm
Damn off by one errors.
Math is a bitch without a spreadsheet.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

Post Reply