Latest LNFS BS

A homage to our dear departed Liberty News Forum.
Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant

Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Ulysses »

Just did my semi-weekly scan of the bullshit over on LNFS.

Now Solar is threatening both Limey and Vypr with banning should he determine that they are inebriated while posting.

Yah, you just can't make crap like that up.

It begs the question, how the HELL can he determine a poster's BAC?

And what protection are the readers of LNFS afforded against someone like Solar posting whilst drunk on power?

What a total moron Solar is!
LTBA: Let's Take Back America

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by neoplacebo »

None of you guys would ever know this, but I wear condoms on my fingers when typing these forum posts. It's truly a hideous sight.

Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:40 am
None of you guys would ever know this, but I wear condoms on my fingers when typing these forum posts. It's truly a hideous sight.
TMI?

GoCubsGo
Commander

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote:
Well, there is a shortage of PPE, nice to know you're doing your part.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Now Solar is threatening both Limey and Vypr with banning should he determine that they are inebriated while posting.

And what protection are the readers of LNFS afforded against someone like Solar posting whilst drunk on power?

I understand the draw of communicating those idiots... but when the nutjobs are running the nuthouse, it's just not worth it. I commend any that are able to put up with it, but if I can't communicate effectively for fear of being banned cause it hurts solar and gang's little feelings what's the point?

They're too PC for me.

GoCubsGo
Commander

bannination wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:48 pm
Ulysses wrote:

I understand the draw of communicating those idiots... but when the nutjobs are running the nuthouse, it's just not worth it. I commend any that are able to put up with it, but if I can't communicate effectively for fear of being banned cause it hurts solar and gang's little feelings what's the point?

They're too PC for me.
PC? Politically correct?

Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Ulysses »

bannination wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

They're too PC for me.
Well, I also gave up trying to communicate with the fools at CPF/LNFS, in part because Solar revoked my access. I can still read their crap, but can only take it about once a week. Presumably they scan the threads on BRD so know what we think of them. Which is enough for me. There is no true debate or discussion going on there; it's too tightly controlled for that. The term anal retentive might not be an inaccurate diagnosis. I bet most of them hoard TP as well.

Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:19 pm
bannination wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

They're too PC for me.
PC? Politically correct?
Methinks Banni is turning the PC term on its head. After all, PC does not indicate any position on the political spectrum. So, in the case of Solar & Company, PC means marching in lockstep with their peculiar brand of ultra-conservatism, if not outright fascism.

Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:44 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Well, there is a shortage of PPE, nice to know you're doing your part.
I found a secret video of Neo pounding the chicklets... pre-PPE days...

bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote:
bannination wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

They're too PC for me.
PC? Politically correct?
It's their own brand of being politically correct, where facts and reality are frowned upon.

There's probably better words for it, but they escape me.

O Really
Captain

Unread post by O Really »

bannination wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:49 pm

There. Are. No. Words.

GoCubsGo
Commander

bannination wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
bannination wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

They're too PC for me.
PC? Politically correct?
It's their own brand of being politically correct, where facts and reality are frowned upon.

Bat shit crazy?

Yep.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:09 pm
Solar hasn't given up the ghost.

Fucking nutjob.
Online Solar

Re: Q` Qanon Explained
« Reply #1703 on: Today at 12:59:57 PM »

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA

bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:22 pm
bannination wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
bannination wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

They're too PC for me.
PC? Politically correct?

Bat shit crazy?

Yep.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:09 pm
Solar hasn't given up the ghost.

Fucking nutjob.
Online Solar

Re: Q` Qanon Explained
« Reply #1703 on: Today at 12:59:57 PM »

Official Trump Cult Member

#WWG1WGA
True story bro

Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Ulysses »

"Thank-Queue"?

"Trust the Plan"?

Air-Q?

That's where our tax dollars are going? To right wing fascist morons?

Limier than most
Red Shirt

Unread post by Limier than most »

Ulysses wrote:

https://www.libertynewsforums.com/viewt ... 4&start=30

Well... I'm banned until 9th of April apparently.

I strongly suspect that drooling, whining, inconsistent, weak, stupid, semi literate failure of a human Solar is the most contemptible little wimp on the Net.

Or, in pub language: cunt.

I don't think it's worth bothering any more.

If it hasn't deleted the posts, take a look at the link.

I'm not sure anyone has been such a crybaby ever.

Here's where I post most: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threa ... nts.72507/

Can you imagine a weakling like Solar- never heard a shot fired in anger, narcissist, undereducamated, intolerant, devoid-of-humoUr, arrogant prick that he is, surviving there? Nope. Nor in any bar anywhere, ever.

I bet the crawling little turd stays home most days, in case he hears an opinion.

A waste of organs, when there are people better than it (i.e. everyone) needing transplants.

Not that anyone would want to live with a bit of that Untermench inside them.

Aaaah. Better. I hope it reads this, lips moving and dirty finger following the words.

Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Ulysses »

Limier than most wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:31 pm
Ulysses wrote:

https://www.libertynewsforums.com/viewt ... 4&start=30

Well... I'm banned until 9th of April apparently.

I strongly suspect that drooling, whining, inconsistent, weak, stupid, semi literate failure of a human Solar is the most contemptible little wimp on the Net.

Or, in pub language: cunt.

I don't think it's worth bothering any more.

If it hasn't deleted the posts, take a look at the link.

I'm not sure anyone has been such a crybaby ever.

Here's where I post most: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threa ... nts.72507/

Can you imagine a weakling like Solar- never heard a shot fired in anger, narcissist, undereducamated, intolerant, devoid-of-humoUr, arrogant prick that he is, surviving there? Nope. Nor in any bar anywhere, ever.

I bet the crawling little turd stays home most days, in case he hears an opinion.

A waste of organs, when there are people better than it (i.e. everyone) needing transplants.

Not that anyone would want to live with a bit of that Untermench inside them.

Aaaah. Better. I hope it reads this, lips moving and dirty finger following the words.
Welcome back, Limey. I was worried we'd lost you to the Dark Side, LOL.

What's really amusing is how Solar keeps on saying "I never come here" and yet he does, and he does with a vengeance. His "house" is more like that of a perverted mass murderer than a host of an internet debate forum. Why would any rational adult set foot in such a place? I'm at a loss trying to decide who Solar resembles most: Jeffrey Dahmer, or Ted Bundy. Then I realized he's most like John Wayne Gacy...

Looks like even Crepe05 is starting to wonder who on earth Solar thinks he is:
I do have a couple of sincere questions that I'm asking just for information. Why was I banned from the original conservative site that I had been a member of for a few years? I saw no explanation. I tried to get on it at some point after the old Liberty shut down and got a not allowed message after I posted for a matter of a few weeks, I think.

Also, is the word "fuck" considered good etiquette?

Thanks for any information you can give me.
Also, I'd come to your defense over on LNFS, but I've got a permaban there. I wear it as a badge of honor.

Limier than most
Red Shirt

Notice how it accused me of lying, in amongst a series of his own demonstrable lies? I suspect it was my asking him to quote the post that tipped him over.

It's part of the pattern. There are characteristics in the mind of the hopeless partisan that always apply to all those outside the group. Lying is one. To diseased post-conservative brainwashees like Solar, "liar" is a liberal trait so it's fine to throw out.

Finding it doesn't apply causes dissonance.

Solution? Run away.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Limier than most wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 pm
Notice how it accused me of lying, in amongst a series of his own demonstrable lies? I suspect it was my asking him to quote the post that tipped him over.

It's part of the pattern. There are characteristics in the mind of the hopeless partisan that always apply to all those outside the group. Lying is one. To diseased post-conservative brainwashees like Solar, "liar" is a liberal trait so it's fine to throw out.

Solution? Run away.
Solar sure is a delicate widdle snowflake.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

bannination
Captain

Limier than most wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 pm

Solution? Run away.
It's likely the only power over anyone Solar has ever really had in his entire life. He's making up for his failures. I feel like that's a common theme among wingnuts

Dumb people are sure they know everything and tell you. Smart people probably know a lot, but aren't as sure and loud about things since reality is rarely black and white.

Limier than most
Red Shirt

I wondered how much his generosity in hosting LNF reborn costs; he certainly makes a big play of it.

Best guess is well under $100 a month.

Wow....