Latest LNFS BS

A homage to our dear departed Liberty News Forum.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4898
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by bannination »

Limier than most wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:29 pm
I wondered how much his generosity in hosting LNF reborn costs; he certainly makes a big play of it.


Best guess is well under $100 a month.


Wow....
It's shared hosting which is shit, but you're looking at less than $10.00 a month, as low as $3.00 a month. The domain costs about $10.00 a year.
It's likely he's hosting it on the same shared hosting plan that CPF is on, so it's free, other than the yearly domain cost.

My costs are roughly $5.00 a month, plus the yearly domain cost, but it's VPS and I do all my own maintenance. My time is the biggest cost.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 2575
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Just love how he calls everyone "son" like he's some superior wise sage.

Condescending dickhead.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

.Oomba.
Red Shirt
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by .Oomba. »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 pm
Just love how he calls everyone "son" like he's some superior wise sage.

Condescending dickhead.
To be fair, he probably calls black guys "boy".

.Oomba.
Red Shirt
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Limier than most wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:31 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:49 pm
Just did my semi-weekly scan of the bullshit over on LNFS.

Now Solar is threatening both Limey and Vypr with banning should he determine that they are inebriated while posting.

Yah, you just can't make crap like that up.

It begs the question, how the HELL can he determine a poster's BAC?

And what protection are the readers of LNFS afforded against someone like Solar posting whilst drunk on power?

What a total moron Solar is!
https://www.libertynewsforums.com/viewt ... 4&start=30

Well... I'm banned until 9th of April apparently.


I strongly suspect that drooling, whining, inconsistent, weak, stupid, semi literate failure of a human Solar is the most contemptible little wimp on the Net.

Or, in pub language: cunt.

I don't think it's worth bothering any more.

If it hasn't deleted the posts, take a look at the link.

I'm not sure anyone has been such a crybaby ever.

Here's where I post most: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threa ... nts.72507/

Can you imagine a weakling like Solar- never heard a shot fired in anger, narcissist, undereducamated, intolerant, devoid-of-humoUr, arrogant prick that he is, surviving there? Nope. Nor in any bar anywhere, ever.

I bet the crawling little turd stays home most days, in case he hears an opinion.

A waste of organs, when there are people better than it (i.e. everyone) needing transplants.

Not that anyone would want to live with a bit of that Untermench inside them.

Aaaah. Better. I hope it reads this, lips moving and dirty finger following the words.
Who was that hunk of a man who jumped in to defend you?

That guy should be President of the Forum.

Limier than most
Red Shirt
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Limier than most »

.Oomba. wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:18 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 pm
Just love how he calls everyone "son" like he's some superior wise sage.

Condescending dickhead.
To be fair, he probably calls black guys "boy".

If he had a job, he'd be calling everyone "sir".


It's the proper form, for lavatory attendants.

Limier than most
Red Shirt
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Limier than most »

.Oomba. wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am
Limier than most wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:31 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:49 pm
Just did my semi-weekly scan of the bullshit over on LNFS.

Now Solar is threatening both Limey and Vypr with banning should he determine that they are inebriated while posting.

Yah, you just can't make crap like that up.

It begs the question, how the HELL can he determine a poster's BAC?

And what protection are the readers of LNFS afforded against someone like Solar posting whilst drunk on power?

What a total moron Solar is!
https://www.libertynewsforums.com/viewt ... 4&start=30

Well... I'm banned until 9th of April apparently.


I strongly suspect that drooling, whining, inconsistent, weak, stupid, semi literate failure of a human Solar is the most contemptible little wimp on the Net.

Or, in pub language: cunt.

I don't think it's worth bothering any more.

If it hasn't deleted the posts, take a look at the link.

I'm not sure anyone has been such a crybaby ever.

Here's where I post most: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threa ... nts.72507/

Can you imagine a weakling like Solar- never heard a shot fired in anger, narcissist, undereducamated, intolerant, devoid-of-humoUr, arrogant prick that he is, surviving there? Nope. Nor in any bar anywhere, ever.

I bet the crawling little turd stays home most days, in case he hears an opinion.

A waste of organs, when there are people better than it (i.e. everyone) needing transplants.

Not that anyone would want to live with a bit of that Untermench inside them.

Aaaah. Better. I hope it reads this, lips moving and dirty finger following the words.
Who was that hunk of a man who jumped in to defend you?

That guy should be President of the Forum.

Viva!!! Viva Él Présidènté Ooomba! Viva!!!

User avatar
Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Ulysses »

Limier than most wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:01 am
Viva!!! Viva Él Présidènté Ooomba! Viva!!!
Some day we need to get him to explain the origin of ".Oomba."
LTBA: Let's Take Back America

Limier than most
Red Shirt
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Limier than most »

From Queshank:

This is part of why I initially resisted coming over here until I saw MFA posting.

Solar and taxed are not objective. Solar if you're reading this bud...I remember your time over at the real LNF fondly. You were a good guy and fun to chat with. I didn't agree with your outrage over the Rob Larrikin incident. But I respected your right to make your own choices and I understood how you took it worse than I did and begrudged you not at all for wanting to leave.

But I don't admire what you've done with your spinoff new forum over here. And I can see for myself the impact it has had on your ability to engage in conversation with differing viewpoints and your take on reality. You've formed your own echo chamber as bad as the Democratic Underground. And rotted your brain as effectively as any leftist sucking from the teat of CNN and MSNBC.

I fully expect to be banned here eventually. And I ain't "moderating" my posting style to prevent it. Because I don't expect this controlled experiment to have any longevity.


From TC Solar:

Queshank
Q, I'm sure you've heard a shit load of drama, but let me tell you just what went down.
People stated complaining about heavy modding, so as typical LNF, they found and enemy to coalesce around, I stepped in to quell the issue, and as expected, I became the new focus of their pent up animosity. So I asked that the Mods back off on the condition the forum self police. That promise lasted about two days before limey spouted off shit.



This is literally about the 7th time I've visited the forum, I don't want to be here, I have too much on my plate as it is. But a couple of trolls, including Useless started telling lies and talking shit about me, so one got banned, Bama got his panties in a knot over it and left, Greg in loyalty followed him, I get that.

I accused Bama of having a sock puppet in Useless, I was wrong, I can only surmise. Then Limey comes in drunk talking more shit, so he was placed in timeout, I guess he couldn't deal with it, so he bailed, and that's fine, he just can't control his temper.

Point is, I paid out of pocket so you guys could have a place to post. Is it really too much to ask that everyone show a bit of respect and keep their yaps shut and leave me the fuck alone?

That's it in a nutshell. I hope you can all understand, I really don't have the time to spend here, I just want to be left alone and deal with the important stuff in my own life.
I hope you can all just enjoy yourselves, let the mods do their jobs, which I'm now reinstating. You all work it out, I'm done


Wow.


Note the "shit" I spouted was 1. asking him to back up his accusation of my lying

2. Pointing out his own dishonesty and irrationality. Amply demonstrable.



I wonder what, ha, hahaha, the important, haaahaaahaha stuff is in his own life?


Solar you contemptible little man I know you read this.

I've trodden in better things than you, and retched uncontrollably as I wiped them off my boot.

I've seen braver kittens.

My small daughter is a better man than you.


...anyway. Hello chaps.

User avatar
Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Ulysses »

Limier than most wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:18 pm

...

Wow.


Note the "shit" I spouted was

1. asking him to back up his accusation of my lying

2. Pointing out his own dishonesty and irrationality. Amply demonstrable.



I wonder what, ha, hahaha, the important, haaahaaahaha stuff is in his own life?


Solar you contemptible little man I know you read this.

I've trodden in better things than you, and retched uncontrollably as I wiped them off my boot.

I've seen braver kittens.

My small daughter is a better man than you.


...anyway. Hello chaps.

Yeah. Solar is in his own solar system, that's for sure.

I can't remember what it was I may have said over on LNFS that was "shit" about him, but he must be monitoring this forum. Good. Because I've got a lot more "shit" as far as Solar is concerned. He's not really worth my time and effort to argue with. But I'm fine with having a lot of fun at his expense. It's unfortunate he's grabbed onto the remains of LNF and won't let them go. His assurances, in Mitt Romney's words, are worth less than a degree from Trump University.

In any case, it's nice that Banni has provided this forum as an alternative. A bit of history: over on LNF I noticed that billy.pilgrim had gone awol for a bit and people were asking about him. So it saddled up my trusty Google and it didn't take long after putting "billy.pilgrim" into the search bar that blueridgedebate.com popped. So I created an account here so I could ask Billy what's up. He didn't have a problem with me participating here and, well, I'm still here. It's a reasonable place with more or less reasonable people (although like anywhere I go there are "moments"... LOL...) .

My prediction has been for some time now that people will be voting with their feet about the new Solar system. He clearly hasn't a clue about fostering open debate or even polite disagreement. But, in the end, not my problem. I confess I"m a little surprised to see Queueshank lob the ultimate insult (for conservatives) at Solar: comparing his forum to Democratic Underground... LOL... Now, that's gonna hurt.

Anyway, welcome back. When the pubs reopen here I'll tip back a Guiness in your honor.
LTBA: Let's Take Back America

Limier than most
Red Shirt
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Limier than most »

Bottled Guinness, I hope. And it's "honour", you degenerate Colonial.


Thanks!

On Solar's "hey I paid for the site" schtick... can't remember, was it here? Someone said it costs peanuts. Like, a few minutes of salary a year. Loose change.


Is he a low income guy, so the cash seems a lot?

I understand, correct me please, lots of Mr. Trump's supporters are old, and really poor performers, economically, perhaps that's Solar.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 2575
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Limier than most wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:08 pm
Bottled Guinness, I hope. And it's "honour", you degenerate Colonial.


Thanks!

On Solar's "hey I paid for the site" schtick... can't remember, was it here? Someone said it costs peanuts. Like, a few minutes of salary a year. Loose change.


Is he a low income guy, so the cash seems a lot?

I understand, correct me please, lots of Mr. Trump's supporters are old, and really poor performers, economically, perhaps that's Solar.
Yeah, it's peanuts with your beer money.
viewtopic.php?p=114723#p114723



Solar claims he's loaded, who the hell knows, but I doubt it. Half the shit be claims is pure fiction.

(P.S. Shout out to Banni for footing the bill and the time he invests in this place!!!)
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Ulysses »

Limier than most wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:08 pm
Bottled Guinness, I hope. And it's "honour", you degenerate Colonial.


Thanks!

On Solar's "hey I paid for the site" schtick... can't remember, was it here? Someone said it costs peanuts. Like, a few minutes of salary a year. Loose change.


Is he a low income guy, so the cash seems a lot?

I understand, correct me please, lots of Mr. Trump's supporters are old, and really poor performers, economically, perhaps that's Solar.
The worst beer I ever had was a Guiness drawn from the tap at the Starry Plough in Berkeley in the 70's.

The best beer I ever had was a Guiness drawn from the tap at a little pub in Dundalk, Ireland, in the 90's.

However, I understand that since then Guiness has started putting their brew in special cans with some sort of weighted disk inside that allows for a pleasant pour. Never tried it, but there's still time.

However, I refuse to waste 1's and 0's on excessive British spelling with completely unnecessary U's flung about like pennies from heaven.
LTBA: Let's Take Back America

User avatar
Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:28 pm

Solar claims he's loaded, who the hell knows, but I doubt it. Half the shit be claims is pure fiction.
Solar is loaded, all right. With shit.
LTBA: Let's Take Back America

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5242
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I have no personal experience with this solar flare. But he sounds like the sort of guy I would slap in the mouth with my dick, then ignore.

Limier than most
Red Shirt
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Limier than most »

Ulysses wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:35 am
Limier than most wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:08 pm
Bottled Guinness, I hope. And it's "honour", you degenerate Colonial.


Thanks!

On Solar's "hey I paid for the site" schtick... can't remember, was it here? Someone said it costs peanuts. Like, a few minutes of salary a year. Loose change.


Is he a low income guy, so the cash seems a lot?

I understand, correct me please, lots of Mr. Trump's supporters are old, and really poor performers, economically, perhaps that's Solar.
The worst beer I ever had was a Guiness drawn from the tap at the Starry Plough in Berkeley in the 70's.

The best beer I ever had was a Giness drawn from the tap at a little pub in Dundalk, Ireland, in the 90's.

However, I understand that since then Giness has started putting their brew in special cans with some sort of weighted disk inside that allows for a pleasant pour. Never tried it, but there's still time.

However, I refuse to waste 1's and 0's on excessive British spelling with completely unnecessary U's flung about like pennies from heaven.

Guiness original comes on bottles (and cans).

It's a different beer to the draught. The cans with "widgets" are Draught, the little disc is a CO2 cartridge that pops when you open the can, giving a very good approximation of the bar draught beer.

I think the keg beer Guinness is markedly inferior to the Original, and rarely if ever drink it.


If you can get a bottle or two of Guinness Export, don't miss out. Be careful though.... this is yet another different beer, although still a stout. It's around 7.5% Vitamin A.

.Oomba.
Red Shirt
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:46 pm
Limier than most wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:18 pm

...

Wow.


Note the "shit" I spouted was

1. asking him to back up his accusation of my lying

2. Pointing out his own dishonesty and irrationality. Amply demonstrable.



I wonder what, ha, hahaha, the important, haaahaaahaha stuff is in his own life?


Solar you contemptible little man I know you read this.

I've trodden in better things than you, and retched uncontrollably as I wiped them off my boot.

I've seen braver kittens.

My small daughter is a better man than you.


...anyway. Hello chaps.

Yeah. Solar is in his own solar system, that's for sure.

I can't remember what it was I may have said over on LNFS that was "shit" about him, but he must be monitoring this forum. Good. Because I've got a lot more "shit" as far as Solar is concerned. He's not really worth my time and effort to argue with. But I'm fine with having a lot of fun at his expense. It's unfortunate he's grabbed onto the remains of LNF and won't let them go. His assurances, in Mitt Romney's words, are worth less than a degree from Trump University.

In any case, it's nice that Banni has provided this forum as an alternative. A bit of history: over on LNF I noticed that billy.pilgrim had gone awol for a bit and people were asking about him. So it saddled up my trusty Google and it didn't take long after putting "billy.pilgrim" into the search bar that blueridgedebate.com popped. So I created an account here so I could ask Billy what's up. He didn't have a problem with me participating here and, well, I'm still here. It's a reasonable place with more or less reasonable people (although like anywhere I go there are "moments"... LOL...) .

My prediction has been for some time now that people will be voting with their feet about the new Solar system. He clearly hasn't a clue about fostering open debate or even polite disagreement. But, in the end, not my problem. I confess I"m a little surprised to see Queueshank lob the ultimate insult (for conservatives) at Solar: comparing his forum to Democratic Underground... LOL... Now, that's gonna hurt.

Anyway, welcome back. When the pubs reopen here I'll tip back a Guiness in your honor.
Yes, Solar monitors this forum. Not only that,
he also has account access to the so-called
secret LNF forum from which he has sent me
a PM quoting me about him not booting me
from LNF even though I only go back there to
kick him in the nuts periodically. Secret, my ass.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 2575
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Wonder why Taxed is fucking around with the sheep over there and not letting them post pics.

Power trip?

https://www.libertynewsforums.com/viewt ... 4433#p4433
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Ulysses
Sub-Lieutenant
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm
Wonder why Taxed is fucking around with the sheep over there and not letting them post pics.

Power trip?

https://www.libertynewsforums.com/viewt ... 4433#p4433
Could be just sheer incompetence.

Or maybe a bandwidth issue?

Don't know, don't really care. Not my problem.
LTBA: Let's Take Back America

User avatar
Greg55_99
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:35 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by Greg55_99 »

I need a beer. Jaysus I'm actually living with my wife and kids these days.

Jaysus...

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 2575
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Latest LNFS BS

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Greg55_99 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:22 pm
I need a beer. Jaysus I'm actually living with my wife and kids these days.

Jaysus...

Greg
Sounds like a shot and a beer is called for.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

Post Reply