Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by neoplacebo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:19 am
It’s Not Just Fox Pumping Out the Racist “Replacement” Conspiracy. Here Are 15 Republicans Fanning the Flames.
Unsurprisingly, the word “invasion” comes up a lot.


Earlier this month, a mass shooter killed 22 and injured 24 others at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, specifically targeting Latino immigrants; the shooter had a manifesto, in which he mentioned multiple times the “great replacement,” a racist theory—popular among white supremacists—that white people will be replaced by people of color. “This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas,” the shooter wrote....

A fear of an “invasion” of people of color has also been a longtime Republican talking point that has gained prominence during the Trump administration. The New York Times analyzed right-wing media—including Fox New shows like Tucker Carlson Tonight—and found “hundreds of examples of language, ideas, and ideologies that overlapped with the mass killer’s written statement.” President Trump and officials in his administration have used it, and Republican members of Congress have used similar racist language. Below are some examples we found.

President Donald Trump ...
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) ...
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) ...
Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) ...
Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) ...
Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) ...
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) ...
Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.) ...
Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) ...
Rep. John Rose (R-Tenn.) ...
Rep. Ron Wright (R-Texas) ...
The Trump Administration ...
My Rep. Meadows, billy.pilgrim's Rep. Gaetz, neoplacebo's Rep. Roe and Whack9's Rep. Timmons don't make the list, nor do any of our lousy Senators. They've let us down, and griping about them won't be quite as sweet in the future.
My pseudo representative, Phil Roe, is a MD and is probably influenced somewhat by his Hippocratic oath but I won't put it past him to just chuck that and swear to the GOP Hypocitic oath at any time. He sent me a blathering psychobabble email the other day railing about how government spending is out of control and must be cut. I wrote back that he voted for massive tax cuts and told him to stop crying and lying. But he won't.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 18920
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:00 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:41 pm
My pseudo representative, Phil Roe, is a MD and is probably influenced somewhat by his Hippocratic oath but I won't put it past him to just chuck that and swear to the GOP Hypocitic oath at any time. He sent me a blathering psychobabble email the other day railing about how government spending is out of control and must be cut. I wrote back that he voted for massive tax cuts and told him to stop crying and lying. But he won't.
Roe and the others are at least complicit, if not yet caught participating.


'The dog doesn't really like black people:' (Memphis) Church turns away housekeeper because of a 'racist' German shepherd

The priest should stick to screwing altar boys, adults fight back.

The church has admitted its racism in writing. For the price of a few Milk Bones the church could have saved its certain huge losses in court. Bigots sure are morons.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:00 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:41 pm
My pseudo representative, Phil Roe, is a MD and is probably influenced somewhat by his Hippocratic oath but I won't put it past him to just chuck that and swear to the GOP Hypocitic oath at any time. He sent me a blathering psychobabble email the other day railing about how government spending is out of control and must be cut. I wrote back that he voted for massive tax cuts and told him to stop crying and lying. But he won't.
Roe and the others are at least complicit, if not yet caught participating.


'The dog doesn't really like black people:' (Memphis) Church turns away housekeeper because of a 'racist' German shepherd

The priest should stick to screwing altar boys, adults fight back.

The church has admitted its racism in writing. For the price of a few Milk Bones the church could have saved its certain huge losses in court. Bigots sure are morons.
Yeah, I noticed that story the other day; seems some of these Tennessee folks just can't give up the ghost. As for Phil Roe, he should be paraded naked down Main Street in each of the main towns around here (less than half a dozen) and be made to howl like some kind of whipped and cowed trump dog that just found out trump stole his money and his wife. Roe is so fucking stupid he'd support anything he's told to. I hope to vote against him before he dies. I've told him this several times but he thinks I'm kidding. Fuck him.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 18920
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:09 pm

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:56 pm
Yeah, I noticed that story the other day; seems some of these Tennessee folks just can't give up the ghost. As for Phil Roe, he should be paraded naked down Main Street in each of the main towns around here (less than half a dozen) and be made to howl like some kind of whipped and cowed trump dog that just found out trump stole his money and his wife. Roe is so fucking stupid he'd support anything he's told to. I hope to vote against him before he dies. I've told him this several times but he thinks I'm kidding. Fuck him.
Be careful about mentioning congresspersons dying. They might not be able to nail you as it being an actual threat, but the search while they're figuring that out may not go so well.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by neoplacebo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:10 am

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:09 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:56 pm
Yeah, I noticed that story the other day; seems some of these Tennessee folks just can't give up the ghost. As for Phil Roe, he should be paraded naked down Main Street in each of the main towns around here (less than half a dozen) and be made to howl like some kind of whipped and cowed trump dog that just found out trump stole his money and his wife. Roe is so fucking stupid he'd support anything he's told to. I hope to vote against him before he dies. I've told him this several times but he thinks I'm kidding. Fuck him.
Be careful about mentioning congresspersons dying. They might not be able to nail you as it being an actual threat, but the search while they're figuring that out may not go so well.
Ah, Phil knows I'd like nothing better than knocking his teeth out with a knobby stick, but I've never actually made any threats toward him. I do take every opportunity to chide him verbally though and always tell him to stop lying but he just lies more when I do so. It's a vicious cycle.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:12 am

The white guy that shot the black guy over a handicapped parking space controversy in FL was convicted of manslaughter. Looks like being "skeered" didn't make it in this case.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/michael-drejk ... ories.html

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 18920
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:30 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:12 am
The white guy that shot the black guy over a handicapped parking space controversy in FL was convicted of manslaughter. Looks like being "skeered" didn't make it in this case.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/michael-drejk ... ories.html
Yet another article that I was just on my way here to post about. Eerie.

Good, wussy White SYG ammosexuals lose a round, as does the enabling Sheriff.
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Florida 'stand your ground' shooter Michael Drejka charged with manslaughter

:clap: I'm kinda shocked. It's good to see Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri get shamed this way, too.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by neoplacebo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:13 am

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:30 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:12 am
The white guy that shot the black guy over a handicapped parking space controversy in FL was convicted of manslaughter. Looks like being "skeered" didn't make it in this case.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/michael-drejk ... ories.html
Yet another article that I was just on my way here to post about. Eerie.

Good, wussy White SYG ammosexuals lose a round, as does the enabling Sheriff.
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Florida 'stand your ground' shooter Michael Drejka charged with manslaughter

:clap: I'm kinda shocked. It's good to see Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri get shamed this way, too.
Seems we've been pretty much on the same wavelength here lately. :lol:

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 18920
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by Vrede too » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:48 am

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:13 am
Seems we've been pretty much on the same wavelength here lately. :lol:
At least one of us should probably be concerned ;) .


August 28, 1955: 14-year-old Emmett Till is brutally murdered by three White men, which becomes a flashpoint in the Civil Rights Movement.

August 28, 1963: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. delivers his iconic “I Have A Dream” speech in Washington, D.C.

August 28, 2005: Hurricane Katrina makes landfall in Louisiana. The storm, which devastated New Orleans, inordinately impacted many of the city’s Black residents.

August 28, 2008: Then-Senator Barack Obama accepts the Democratic nomination for president, becoming the first Black person to ever win a major party nomination and bid for the presidency.
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by neoplacebo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:39 am

Yeah, being so in tune will serve us well out at Area 51; less chance anyone will sneak up on us or pull some kind of alien sleight of hand. :wave:

GoCubsGo
Ensign
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by GoCubsGo » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Eamus Catuli~AC 000101 010202

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 18920
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonvile, NC

Re: Race, lets make this serious! It is nearly 2013.

Unread post by Vrede too » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:41 am

Mississippi Christians.....yep

Image

Petition to the Senate:

"Block any judicial nominee who denies, or refuses to affirm, that Brown v. Board of Education was correctly decided from a lifetime appointment to the federal bench."
It really is time to stop being nice about stupidity.

Post Reply