Why is it?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Why is it?

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede wrote:Repetitive - sometimes, it's necessary when you repeatedly divert from the more important question. "Why is it" you're like that?

Mindless - even you don't believe that.

if he could think, he wouldn't keep posting bs he can't defend

at least bush kept us safe - may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Billy boy, how many terrorist attacks did we have after 9/11? I don't believe we had embassies attacked and ambassadors killed during his tenure in the WH either.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Supsalemgr wrote:Billy boy, how many terrorist attacks did we have after 9/11? I don't believe we had embassies attacked and ambassadors killed during his tenure in the WH either.

I do believe embassies in iraq and afghanistan were attacked several hundred times
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

September 17, 2008 yemen

Supsalemgr
Major

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote:Billy boy, how many terrorist attacks did we have after 9/11? I don't believe we had embassies attacked and ambassadors killed during his tenure in the WH either.

I do believe embassies in iraq and afghanistan were attacked several hundred times
I also do believe that is where we were fighting wars. Stretch much?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Supsalemgr wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

I also do believe that is where we were fighting wars. Stretch much?
ya know lil one, faux news makes you stupid

how about

22 January 2002 gunmen attack US Consulate in India
14 June 2002 truck bomb US Consulate in Pakistan
12 October 2002 US Consular Office bombed in Indonesia
28 February 2003 gunmen attack US Embassy in Pakistan
30 June 2004 suicide bomber attack US Embassy in Usberistan
6 December 2004 gunmen raid diplomatic compound SA
2 March 2006 Car bomb explodes outside Consulate Yemen
12 September 2006 Gunmen raid US Embassy Syria
12 January 2007 RPG Fired at Embassy Greece
18 March 2008 Mortar attack against US Embassy Yemen
9 July 2008 Armed attack against Consulate Turkey
17 September 2008 Two car bombs outside US embassy in Yemeni capital

now be a good lil boi and ruan away from your earlier ignorant mis-informed comment

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Here's a partial list for Bush II's term. (citation) (citation)

Jan 2002 - Calcutta, India - 5 dead when Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami gunmen attack Us consulate.

2002 - Nine people killed by bomb blast near US embassy in Lima - seen as attempt to disrupt forthcoming visit by President George W. Bush.

Jun 2002 - A truck bomb detonates outside the United States Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Twelve dead, 51 injured.

2002 - Two Marines shot, one killed in Kuwait.

Feb 2003 - Karachi, Pakistan - Two dead, five wounded by gunmen on motorcycles in front of the US consulate. The attack was deliberately aimed at those guarding the consulate.

May 2003 - Riyadh Compound Bombings kill 9 Americans, among 35 others.

Oct 2003 - Three American diplomats are killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza.

Mar 2004 - Karachi, Pakistan - Another attempt to blow up a van in front of the consulate. Found and deactivated by police.

Jun 2004 - Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Two dead as Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan suicide bomber attacks US Embassy.

Dec 2004 - Nine dead as al-Qaeda gunmen raid diplomatic compound.

2004 - Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr, civilian working in Saudi Arabia, kidnapped and beheaded; five other Americans die in attacks in Saudi Arabia in 2004.

Mar 2006 - Karachi, Pakistan - a suicide car bomb killed American diplomat David Foy, and three Pakistanis and injured thirty outside the Marriott Hotel, about 20 yards from the consulate. It appears that Foy was the direct target of the bomber, who detonated his vehicle in the car park behind the consulate as Foy arrived.

Sep 2006 - Damascus, Syria - Four dead as gunmen raid US Embassy.

Jan 2007 - Athens, Greece - RPG Fired at US Embassy

Mar 2008 - Sana'a, Yemen - Mortar attack against US Embassy

Jul 2008 - Istanbul, Turkey - Six dead in Armed attack against Consulate

Sep 2008 - Sana'a, Yemen - 16 dead in two car bombs outside US embassy in Yemeni capital

2008 - John Granville, US diplomat, assassinated in Khartoum, Sudan

======

But I'm sure that like 9/11, for you those don't count either.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

20 September 1984 truck bomb US embassy in Lebanon
November 1984 car bomb US embassy bogota
February 1986 car bomb US embassy spain

17 September 1989 RGP fired US embassy bogota

27 July 1993 Car bomb outside US Embassy Peru
13 September 1995 RGP fired US embassy Russia
21 June 1998 RGP fired US embassy Lebanon
7 August 1998 truck bomb US embassy in Kenya and Tanzania

11 September 2012, Benghazi Libia

so, not counting the hundreds of attacks lil bush caused againist our embassys in iraq (tag-along says it aint's fair to count them cause we wuz at war) tag states that lil bush lekt us safe (can't count 9-11 either in tag-along world) but, using real math, I count 3 attacks during the runnir admin, 1 under papa bush, 4 under clinton and the winner, lil bush with 12

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

"Kept us safe?" You're kidding, right? GW created more terrorists than he got rid of.....remember al Qaida in Iraq? Remember how it didn't even exist until GW provided the opportunity for it to be born? Oh, the stupid........

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede wrote:Gee, even Big Ugly Reality doesn't screw up that many military facts in one sentence. You win, Supsalemgr.
billy.pilgrim wrote:...now be a good lil boi and ruan away from your earlier ignorant mis-informed comment
It would be the usual.

I set him up and misspled "run". tag can't resist correctn spelln errers

Supsalemgr
Major

I stand corrected.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Vrede wrote:Gee, even Big Ugly Reality doesn't screw up that many military facts in one sentence. You win, Supsalemgr.
billy.pilgrim wrote:...now be a good lil boi and ruan away from your earlier ignorant mis-informed comment
It would be the usual.
I set him up and misspled "run". tag can't resist correctn spelln errers
:lol: I thought about correcting them - "boi" and "mis-informed" too - for you, but realized they were intentional.

To be fair, I harp on spelling more than Supsalemgr, but usually just when the poster is calling others dumb. Since misspellers do that a lot, so do I.

but I called him stupid

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Supsalemgr wrote:I stand corrected.

ya gotta get out more tag. faux will get you it trouble - they lie on purpose - their viewers only repeat

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Partisan62 wrote:Why is it that Obama didn't have Jimmy Carter along during his campaign stops? Obama's decision to have Clinton blathering away on the campaign trail
didn't exactly help either. Neither candidate wants or needs the baggage of a controversial ex-president during their run.

Neither of the Bushes offer anything but memories of the new world order, read my lips and the wild eyed madness of a neo con idiot.

and that differs from rmoney, how?

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Crock Hunter wrote:
Tertius wrote:
mama wrote:Why is it that no previous Republican president is standing behind Romney? I don't see nor hear anything from anyone of note speaking up for Romney. -0-?
Because Republicans want a President elected on his own merits. Obama is such a failure that he needs the Clinton merits to attempt to save him.

Tell me Huge.. ... Why do you hate reality.. .??
If you can't have thing the way you want them in your own mind then where :?: :)
It's not like I'm a writer.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

So. Any conspiracy theories and cover-up claims for all the diplomats killed during Bush II's tenure?

Or is this yet another case of "It's only OK when a Republican is in office"?

jknowgood

Unread post by jknowgood »

Dont ever back down to a liberal,even you are wrong,an especially this one,I know him to good from the other forum,an he is stupid to.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

bannination wrote:

... and that's what I think of that. (I'm going to regret implementing youtube...)
Why did you drag Vrede into this?

I believe this is what you were searching for:
Democrat Speak
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

The wingnuts are on a roll (of stupid) tonight. Hilarious. :)

Supsalemgr
Major

Vrede wrote:
jknowgood wrote:
Dont(sic) ever back down to(sic, "from") a liberal(several),(sic)even you(sic) are wrong,(sic)an(sic) especially this one(several),(sic)I know him to(sic) good(sic) from the other forum,(sic)an(sic) he is stupid to(double sic).
Stupid.

Supsalemgr was persuaded, but jknowgood still thinks:
Supsalemgr wrote:...I don't believe we had embassies attacked and ambassadors killed during his tenure in the WH either.
Wow.
Where did I miss an ambassador being killed during Bush's term?