What happened to Vrede? Answer inside.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

What happened to Vrede? Answer inside.

Unread post by bannination »

On behalf of Vrede:
My real ID has been learned by Mr.B, something that is intolerable to me. I don't know how. I have a career here, this is an "at will" employment state, some of my views are not very PC in con NC, and I don't trust Mr.B as far as I can throw him. I have asked banni to close my account and delete all of my posts.

It has been fun. If any of you lefties want to stay in touch, ask banni, neoplacebo, JTA or k9nanny to forward me an email with your contact info. I'll reply directly or not as feels right at the time.

Viva la revolucion!

bannination
Captain

Re: What happened to Vrede? Answer inside.

You'll be missed. :(

As a side note, as a rule I don't delete posts. However, living in NC, I can see how it could effect someone's career. I broke my rule, and I'm sad about it.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Missed indeed! Best virtual friend ever.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

I'm sorry to learn of this.

I've known his ID for some time, but I was not going to be unscrupulous enough to identify him publicly, and I certainly wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his job, despite the fact he and I had vastly differing opinions, even to the point of downright hatefulness.

I PM'd him earlier today to apologize for a post I made and request that we "bury the hatchet" on any future hate-filled remarks, as I myself was considering taking Homerfobe's advice and leave the forums; this time for good.

I felt I was jeopardizing my testimony at being a Christian. I included a link I found some time ago that expounded his career; which I found to be highly admirable, and I told him so.

Vrede, I'm sorry you don't trust me, but you reap what you sow.

bannination
Captain

Mr.B wrote:
Gee, wonder why he didn't trust you.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

bannination wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
Because he reaped what he sowed?

PM

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

April fools...?
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

JTA wrote:April fools...?
Yeah...all two of us.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bb is a lying cock-sucking piece of shit - always has been - always will be.

Vrede - you will be missed - hope the pos doesn't harm you or your job
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Last edited by Mr.B on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Well I'll be damned. Mr.B done run Vrede off? Ain't that the saddest shit I've ever heard. I was just getting used to blasting his favorite people again, the faggots of the US who are more important than all the problems in the US. Well shit, there goes that. Maybe he'll resurrect himself under another name. Hey billy.pilgrim, what you going to do now that your mentor is gone? Where you going to get your cute little remarks now? Hey Buttfugger (the one with the crown), whose footsteps you going to follow? Hey rstrong, are you crying yet? How about you O'Really/ Oh wait I know you are, I read about it.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

homerfobe wrote: "Mr.B done run Vrede off?"
No. Let's clarify that, now; he left on his own free will.
billy.pilgrim wrote:bb is a lying cock-sucking piece of shit - always has been - always will be.

Where do you get off calling me those vile names? Do you eat your food with that same mouth? Kiss your wife or Mom with that same mouth?
You've not looked in a mirror lately, have you? According to you and your ilk, a cocksucker and a piece of shit is something to be cherished and admired; and that's no lie. I'm surprised you'd call me something so dear to your heart; are you making a pass at me? If so, not interested.

You are clueless what I said to Vrede; if he were here; he's decent enough to admit I told no lies; you're blowing smoke out your ass,
you retarded imbecile.

Vrede - you will be missed - hope the pos doesn't harm you or your job.
Why would Vrede worry about you harming his job?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

bannination wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
Just so.

Mr.B is the sort you find in every pogrom, holocaust, slave plantation, witch burning or death camp, utterly convinced of his own righteousness, and sanctimoniously declaring that the victims reap what they have sown. Inevitably justifying it with his own perversion of some religion.

To expect him to act with reason or integrity, you'd have to be almost as deluded as he is.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote: Mr.B is the sort you find in every pogrom, holocaust, slave plantation, witch burning or death camp, utterly convinced of his own righteousness, and sanctimoniously declaring that the victims reap what they have sown. Inevitably justifying it with his own perversion of some religion.

To expect him to act with reason or integrity, you'd have to be almost as deluded as he is.
And now another sanctimonious imbecilic moron...you have no clue as to what I wrote to Vrede in that PM I sent him; and I can assure you that it was nothing associated with your "educated" reasoning's above, but I will say that hate begats hate. Everyone here has differing opinions, even those who think or embrace same ideologies. My differing opinions landed me labels such as cowardly, bigoted, homophobic, illiterate, etc.

I must not be too illiterate if I was able to discover Vrede's identity, huh? :shock: Not that I intended to do anything with those findings, but because he himself was a hate-monger who finally reaped what he sowed, he chose to take the coward's way out and flee, fearing retribution from me. billy.pilgrim called me a liar and a few other choice names gleaned from his ancestry; they couldn't have been lies if Vrede acknowledged them, huh?

Also, not that it's any of your business, but I will share this...my PM to Vrede was an overture of sincerity and a gesture of reconciliation; the fact that I discovered his identity (some time ago) was in a form of praise for what he stood for in real life....and I still have some degree of respect for that. Is that a "delusion"?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

I stand by my post.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:I stand by my post.
You would....pride's a bitch, ain't it?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:
It was the honest truth. You wouldn't understand.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

rstrong wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
It was the honest truth. You wouldn't understand.
I understand your "honest truth" perfectly...and your pride's a real bitch.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Dammit you guys. Next thing you know someone is going to out rstrong as Canadian and Mr. B as an old man and me as an overweight middle aged wiccan woman with a white-man 'fro. Things have gotten out of hand.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

bannination
Captain

rstrong wrote:
bannination wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
Just so.

Mr.B is the sort you find in every pogrom, holocaust, slave plantation, witch burning or death camp, utterly convinced of his own righteousness, and sanctimoniously declaring that the victims reap what they have sown. Inevitably justifying it with his own perversion of some religion.

I wouldn't particularly disagree with any point there. I think that's very likely. If he was born in any of those times he would have supported them.