The Whining Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mr.B
A bad person.

The Whining Thread

Unread post by Mr.B »

Bannination...check your PM

Mr.B
A bad person.

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Mr.B »

test

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

[quote="Mr.B"][/quote]

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

I guess you're more chicken crap than I thought Banni. To think I even dared think you had anything like scruples.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

:roll:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Where's vrede? Most CENSORER forum on the NET!

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

I love the answers to my post. Again back to the libtart talking point of I didn't know that I learned of it on the news, the OBlamer defense.
So this forum has now become the the MOST CENSORED on the WEB because one of it libtart members was outed. I now see even the This is Gene thread has changed, :lolno: why was that Banni? I no longer see the pictures or many of the yucking it up comments why is that? It wasn't removed when you all were trying to get him fired by posting it? One of ya even bragged about finding him, now run over and either delete or change that too! Now for the Lie and Deny defense!!!!
Still waiting for a viable answer as to why it was just dandy for banni or whoever he gave power to be allowed to intercept PM's ????? I would bet 75% of PM's between some of us cons were deleted? A lib who I was in contact with at one time even mentioned reading thru a PM and it disappeared, many others of us sitting together would send e-mails that would vanish. BUT THAT WAS OK with banni they were con posters!.
Even though maybe the IP address isn't very viable at locating anyone y'all got a chuckle when vrede tried endlessly and never said a word but as soon as the tables are turned y'all get a thorn up your ass, HYPOCRITES much? He even LIED that I was other posters and Y'all yucked it up! Ya'll are FOLLOWERS and never have a thought of your own that's why..
Many of YOUR LIBERAL brothers no longer even post here because if vrede wasn't the head homo things just disappeared or he was allowed to change posts, BANNI that's called CENSORSHIP and is also just dishonest!!
Banni you for sure the most HYPOCRITICAL person I have even encountered on any forum, now go back to your CENSORING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Mr.B wrote:I guess you're more chicken crap than I thought Banni. To think I even dared think you had anything like scruples.
Maybe his PM was intercepted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The most CENSORED FORUM on the NET!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Information:

You are not authorised (sic) to read (your) private messages.
You are not authorised (sic) to send private messages.

BBCode is OFF
Smilies are OFF

I'll use my own smilies...... [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif[/img]

bannination
Captain

Re: Where's vrede? Most CENSORER forum on the NET!

Unread post by bannination »

Colonel Taylor wrote:I love the answers to my post. Again back to the libtart talking point of I didn't know that I learned of it on the news, the OBlamer defense.
So this forum has now become the the MOST CENSORED on the WEB because one of it libtart members was outed. I now see even the This is Gene thread has changed, :lolno: why was that Banni? I no longer see the pictures or many of the yucking it up comments why is that? It wasn't removed when you all were trying to get him fired by posting it? One of ya even bragged about finding him, now run over and either delete or change that too! Now for the Lie and Deny defense!!!!
Still waiting for a viable answer as to why it was just dandy for banni or whoever he gave power to be allowed to intercept PM's ????? I would bet 75% of PM's between some of us cons were deleted? A lib who I was in contact with at one time even mentioned reading thru a PM and it disappeared, many others of us sitting together would send e-mails that would vanish. BUT THAT WAS OK with banni they were con posters!.
Even though maybe the IP address isn't very viable at locating anyone y'all got a chuckle when vrede tried endlessly and never said a word but as soon as the tables are turned y'all get a thorn up your ass, HYPOCRITES much? He even LIED that I was other posters and Y'all yucked it up! Ya'll are FOLLOWERS and never have a thought of your own that's why..
Many of YOUR LIBERAL brothers no longer even post here because if vrede wasn't the head homo things just disappeared or he was allowed to change posts, BANNI that's called CENSORSHIP and is also just dishonest!!
Banni you for sure the most HYPOCRITICAL person I have even encountered on any forum, now go back to your CENSORING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't even know what thread you're referring to with ThisIsGene.

First I've heard of missing PM's too. If that's really why people left, why didn't they say anything about it?

This forum can in no way control private emails.

That's as much of the intelligible stuff I can respond to. If you have any actionable items please present some evidence so we can go through the logs and figure out what happened. You know, links, etc.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

bannination wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:I love the answers to my post. Again back to the libtart talking point of I didn't know that I learned of it on the news, the OBlamer defense.
I don't even know what thread you're referring to with ThisIsGene.

http://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=572
It's been changed. Pictures were removed as well as some comments about where he worked. Why now was it changed after vrede was outed, not to protect yourself now? Or who other then you and vrede could change post?

First I've heard of missing PM's too. If that's really why people left, why didn't they say anything about it?

Many of us complained on here and it was even mentioned in a post by a liberal saying one of my PM's to them disappeared. Yes when we exchange private e-mail addresses to each other in our PM's our privacy is important. It was obvious someone was trying to figure out our identity! Who other then you and vrede had access to PM's?

This forum can in no way control private emails.
That was a miss speak I meant PM's.

That's as much of the intelligible stuff I can respond to. If you have any actionable items please present some evidence so we can go through the logs and figure out what happened. You know, links, etc.
I as a con will admit outing folk is kind of childish and we on forums need to post with some thought of a little privacy. I had PM'ed a few posters links to other gun forums where I could of been ID'ed pretty easily as could a few others so some left. Even a few liberals here left because it was very obvious vrede was trying to find out folks Id. He for a while posted IP's and no one said a word as long as it was a conservative! Even know the odds are remote he still tried. The Gene thread was left intact with pictures until recently so as long as it was a con it's acceptable.
I will state my position either on a con or lib sight even getting a lifetime ban as you know for speaking against what is/was wrong with the few things on the con sight.
Since vrede made no secret as looking for the ID of others I have no sympathy for him being outed!

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Mr.B wrote:Information:

You are not authorised (sic) to read (your) private messages.
You are not authorised (sic) to send private messages.

BBCode is OFF
Smilies are OFF

I'll use my own smilies...... Image
That's what I get when I tried to PM you? Did you shut down your PM's or did Banni or vrede?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

I'll use my own smilies...... [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif[/img]

Maybe I won't ....

Information:
You are not authorized (sic) to preview your posts
You are not authorized (sic) to edit your posts
You are not authorized (sic) to post a comment in regards to Vrede or Bannination
You are not authorized (sic) to post a quote of another's post.......

Quote: "That's what I get when I tried to PM you? Did you shut down your PM's or did Banni or vrede?"
Banni shut me down; he owns the magic eraser. I had PM'd him in regards to Vrede being the cause of the demise of this forum...he refuses to acknowledge that; instead he shut me down. I've not seen any posts from Vrede yet.... either Banni told him to lay low, or he sanctioned him as well. We won't hold our breath on that one though.

I also told him that there are some who desperately want I've got, but I was not going to give it to any one individual; however if Vrede continued in his using the pretense of a quote to trash my wife, I would publicly post it and let the chips fall where they may. I can be just as mean-spirited as any jerk if I'm pushed into it.

Oh, and this....this forum is not the only place to post vital information....I'm serious.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Normally I wouldn't agree to release it as I wouldn't want my ID posted because of all the work I do locally but not one liberal here yet has said it was wrong to post the Gene thread or the fact that vrede was trying like hell to find folks thru the IP addresses. I would PM you my e-mail address but you never know who is lurking and looking.
banni does vrede still have access to all our info and the ability to edit our post? Just wondering!
The old what goes around comes around things sort of fits here.
Maybe we'll meet up for a java one day. I lost track of the others I used to meet with!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Mr.B wrote:.... I've not seen any posts from Vrede yet.... either Banni told him to lay low, or he sanctioned him as well. We won't hold our breath on that one though.
Vrede too wrote:... Locking the threads was probably for the best, no complaints here.
:lol: You could have held your breath.

I also told him that there are some who desperately want I've got, but I was not going to give it to any one individual; however if Vrede continued in his using the pretense of a quote to trash my wife, I would publicly post it and let the chips fall where they may. I can be just as mean-spirited as any jerk if I'm pushed into it.

Oh, and this....this forum is not the only place to post vital information....I'm serious.
More threats, you pitiful thing. It was really funny when you denied making more than one, I proved you wrong with a long list of recent ones and you ran shrieking away. Thank you.
Vrede too wrote:Pffft, by definition internet bigots are cowards attacking whole groups anonymously because they're unwilling to face their own inadequacies.

More delusional threats, pitiful. I had your one opportunity removed - my post history. My bosses know my real world history, it's a proud part of my resume.

Leaving aside our differences, you are a rotten person for using your wife as a pretense for whatever childish, pathetic and immoral thing you do. We all know that you applauded homerfobe for using your wife to attack me and did the same thing yourself, both before I said a word about her, didn't like that I responded to your attack and, rather than having the respect for your wife or the personal integrity to admit that opening that door was a mistake, you are now choosing to work yourself into a false lather to rationalize the outing of my real ID that you already did. That's a nasty thing to do to her and you know it.
Vrede too wrote:Still waiting, you can stamp your foot, throw another tantrum and issue yet another infantile threat, or you can man-up.
Vrede too wrote:You already were divulging part of what you know in open forum, and you know that it was enough information for anyone with malicious intent and basic research skills to do me harm. Quit lying.

:lol: It's hilarious that you're admitting that your buddies are too slow and lazy to employ the clues already out there, and that you're admitting that they could do harm with it. I won't hold my breath waiting for you to figure it out or to have the balls to agree if you do.
Good thing I didn't hold my breath.
Vrede too wrote:Now, about your lying about the Wneglia situation, getting debunked by me, banni and Wneglia, and then being so wussy as to delete Wneglia's debunking from your whiny reply? Grow a pair.

Mr.B has no shame when he screws up, even when it's a fellow Christian con he posted untruthfully about.
Last edited by Vrede too on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede too wrote:Leaving aside our differences, you are a rotten person for using your wife as a pretense for whatever childish, pathetic and immoral thing you do.
Aw, c'mon. He can't ALWAYS use religion for that....

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Agreed....locating and/or giving out one's personal info is sleazy; however, I was being backed into a corner and could find no other way out.

I was not going to continue to allow Vrede to trash my wife, nor continue on in fear that the least slip I might make would cause him to return doing so. That was evidenced by Vrede's mistaking a post I made that he thought was aimed at his parents. I've not mentioned this before, but Vrede was not my only target; I'm leaving that at that.

I can't receive or send PM's, Banni has blocked them. As far as I can tell, Vrede, at this time does not have administrative powers. You can click on the "team" link at the bottom of this page and it only shows Banni as Administrator, whereas Vrede used to be listed as moderator.

As far as IP addresses, I will vouch for your claim that Vrede, as a moderator, looked up IP addresses. Although he didn't reveal mine, that I know of, he did tell me where my IP was assigned, even suggesting that I was homerfobe because occasionally our IP's matched. I don't know if they are/were capable of reading PM's, but given Banni's abilities of an administrator/owner of a forum, I have no doubts they regularly checked and snooped in on PM's. Also as administrator or moderator, they do have the capabilities to edit or change the wording of any post; Vrede has done it to me claiming he's retaliating for my "changing the wording of what he actually posted" in a quote.

It's a shame that the old "what goes around, comes around" snake has reared it's ugly head in this forum.
I prefer to say that Vrede is reaping what he has sowed.

I told Banni in my PM to him that he knows good and well that Vrede is responsible for the decline in members in this forum citing Stinger and Ombudsman as examples. They both used to be "on their side" until they began to disagree with Vrede. Vrede got into his usual condescending, s**t-slinging mode and they finally departed. It's not only been "cons" who've left; a large number of their liberal friends have departed as well. According to Banni and Vrede, "they couldn't take it".

Oh...Vrede...your bosses, or your vehicle, were the least I had on my mind. It's adorable though you're admitting your being the despicable, low-life, "tolerable" person you are would be cause for dismissal from your job.

Like I said, there's someone willing to pay for my info, but don't worry, even though I was sleazy enough find you, I will only get sleazy enough to out you if I'm cornered again.

You are one totally hated individual. It's a pity there's people in this world like you...You made your bed....now, you lie awake at night in it.

Banni has accomplished what he set out to do; I've accomplished what I set out to do; right now I'm through here.

I wish him success with his forum, but as long as you're around, I won't hold my breath.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Mr.B wrote:I've accomplished what I set out to do;
...paint Christianity as a religion of bigotry, hypocrisy, thuggery...
Mr.B wrote:You are one totally hated individual.
...and irony.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Normally I wouldn't agree to release it as I wouldn't want my ID posted because of all the work I do locally

You're encouraging Mr.B to do just that to me, hypocrite.

but not one liberal here yet has said it was wrong to post the Gene thread
Vrede too wrote:The situation is not comparable, dummy. He never posted to this forum and his BRN posts were long, long gone.

It's hilarious that Colonel Taylor returns to the forum, posts so stupid and Mr.B swallows it.
No one was in a position to do any harm to him, idiot. Why is that concept so difficult for you to grasp? Oh wait, you're Colonel Taylor.

or the fact that vrede was trying like hell to find folks thru the IP addresses.

No I wasn't, liar. The most I ever did, and that was less than others that Mr.B is now defending, was link one anonymous handle to another or see that your buddies were using taxpayer resources to debate here. Besides:
Vrede too wrote:Nope, it was discussed and we decided it was wrong and stopped doing it.
You ran away from that response.

I would PM you my e-mail address but you never know who is lurking and looking.
banni does vrede still have access to all our info and the ability to edit our post? Just wondering! ...

No, I asked banni not to restore those powers, exactly because I knew that some crybaby like you would whine about it.
Speaking of things not addressed, real ones, not Colonel Taylor's hallucinations:
Vrede too wrote:Welcome back to the uncensored forum! We heard that either you left the nursemaid CPF in a huff or were banned. Details please.
Colonel Taylor wrote:When Conservative PM's to other cons were posted in threads where was the libtard outrage then Banni????????
I don't remember that, you're confused. Partisan62 did throw a hissy fit when I posted a PM he sent to me that proved he was lying about a public post, but I had never agreed to keep his PMs secret.
Colonel Taylor wrote:It was mentioned and you did nothing. When it was proven vrede was posting bogus IP addresses
If they were "bogus", who cares? Try to make sense.

nascarfan88 has told us he works for AFD. Why would anyone send anything to "Buncombe County", dummy?

First I've heard of it. Got a link? Are you unethically revealing the content of PMs?

We can't be outraged over things no one ever mentioned. Try to make sense.

Lie, I've never mentioned the sending of "Emails (sic) to Buncombe County (sic)" or the City of Asheville.

First I've heard of petitions. Got a link? We can't be outraged over things no one ever mentioned. Try to make sense.

That said, there's a feature in the "User Control Panel" that either allows or refuses emails. Did you or one of your idiot comrades neglect to turn it off?
Vrede too wrote:I can't know for sure but the forum said:
The email has been sent.
Of course, I never saw the address it was sent to. Mr.B's champion and hero, Colonel Taylor, is an idiot and a crybaby, again. If he gets the email because he was too stupid to turn off the function in the "User Control Panel", you can bet that he will never have the stones to admit it.
A couple of them got warned for coming close to outing Partisan62. They quit doing it and eventually left. Here's the note from Partisan62 thanking me for standing up for him:

Yep, Colonel Taylor screwed up, again.

That was mostly John Fogle doing that. We laughed at him, just as we would laugh at any lib doing the same thing. Why be outraged over anyone, lib or con, posting something so silly? Of course, no one ever did go to the law.
I could not have scripted it more perfectly - the end of my participation in this forum featuring the dumbest, whiniest and most illiterate, cowardly and dishonest poster we've ever had. Thank you.
Last edited by Vrede too on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Mr.B wrote:Agreed....locating and/or giving out one's personal info is sleazy; however, I was being backed into a corner and could find no other way out.

Lie, as usual. You were "locating and/or giving out one's personal info" when your wife was no longer being discussed. It's shameful how you exploit her this way.

I was not going to continue to allow Vrede to trash my wife, nor continue on in fear that the least slip I might make would cause him to return doing so. That was evidenced by Vrede's mistaking a post I made that he thought was aimed at his parents.

Half-truth, as usual. It was the same exact attack you'd made on my parents before and you did it in a reply to me. Why can't you ever take responsibility for your own actions? That said, I gave you the benefit of the doubt for being unintentionally stupid and immediately removed all mention of Mrs.B. You even thanked me twice for doing so.

... As far as IP addresses, I will vouch for your claim that Vrede, as a moderator, looked up IP addresses. Although he didn't reveal mine, that I know of, he did tell me where my IP was assigned, even suggesting that I was homerfobe because occasionally our IP's matched.

Lie, as usual. I repeatedly said that I did not think that you were homerfobe. It was your conveniently new buddies, Stinger and Ombudsman, that were saying you had to be homerfobe.

I don't know if they are/were capable of reading PM's, but given Banni's abilities of an administrator/owner of a forum, I have no doubts they regularly checked and snooped in on PM's.

Paranoia, as usual. I don't think I had that power, but I never went looking for it, anyhow.

Also as administrator or moderator, they do have the capabilities to edit or change the wording of any post; Vrede has done it to me claiming he's retaliating for my "changing the wording of what he actually posted" in a quote.

Which you did, crybaby. You hate tit for tat, that's how you are.

... I told Banni in my PM to him that he knows good and well that Vrede is responsible for the decline in members in this forum citing Stinger and Ombudsman as examples.

:lol: The ones that were using IP addresses to say you had to be homerfobe. You are a scream!

... Oh...Vrede...your bosses, or your vehicle, were the least I had on my mind.

Your supposed ignorance of the possibilities is no excuse.

It's adorable though you're admitting your being the despicable, low-life, "tolerable" person you are would be cause for dismissal from your job.
Vrede too wrote:Nope, some of my uncensored political and social views views are not very PC in con NC, as I said. No one would care that I'm mean to bigots and idiots.
It's adorable how you post delusional stupidity, run shrieking away from the response, then post the same delusional stupidity again.

Like I said, there's someone willing to pay for my info, but don't worry, even though I was sleazy enough find you, I will only get sleazy enough to out you if I'm cornered again....

Translation: I will never have the respect for my wife or the personal integrity to admit that opening that door by applauding homerfobe for using my wife to attack Vrede and doing the same thing myself was a mistake, but I will keep exploiting her to rationalize what I've done and am doing to Vrede. Shameful, caring husbands would be better than that.

...I wish him success with his forum, but as long as you're around, I won't hold my breath.

I'm not really around, crybaby. You succeeded in preventing me from ever posting about politics or society in this forum again. All the threads are yours except for the ones where you choose to attack me instead of manning up for how sleazy and immoral you are.
Last edited by Vrede too on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Colonel Taylor wrote:I love the answers to my post. Again back to the libtart

>>> :lol: :thumbup: <<<

talking point of I didn't know that I learned of it on the news, the OBlamer defense.

You've been challenged to link where the accusations you've made were ever discussed and you've run away. The only posts that have been removed are mine. If any of your hallucinations were true you would be able to find where you or one of your contard buddies had mentioned them.

So this forum has now become the the MOST CENSORED on the WEB

Crybaby, you ran shrieking away from here to a nursemaid forum because you couldn't handle the lack of censorship.

because one of it libtart

>>> :lol: :thumbup: <<<

members was outed. I now see even the This is Gene thread has changed, :lolno: why was that Banni? I no longer see the pictures or many of the yucking it up comments why is that? It wasn't removed when you all were trying to get him fired by posting it? One of ya even bragged about finding him, now run over and either delete or change that too! Now for the Lie and Deny defense!!!!
Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:The situation is not comparable, dummy. He never posted to this forum and his BRN posts were long, long gone.

It's hilarious that Colonel Taylor returns to the forum, posts so stupid and Mr.B swallows it.
No one was in a position to do any harm to him, idiot. Why is that concept so difficult for you to grasp? Oh wait, you're Colonel Taylor.

It never happened. I'd call you a liar but you are so incompetent and easily confused that it's hard to tell. Again, you've been challenged to link where the accusations you've made were ever discussed and you've run away. The only posts that have been removed are mine. If any of your hallucinations were true you would be able to find where you or one of your contard buddies had mentioned them.

Even though maybe the IP address isn't very viable at locating anyone y'all got a chuckle when vrede tried endlessly and never said a word but as soon as the tables are turned y'all get a thorn up your ass, HYPOCRITES much? He even LIED that I was other posters and Y'all yucked it up!

You've been challenged to link where the accusations you've made were ever discussed and you've run away. The only posts that have been removed are mine. If any of your hallucinations were true you would be able to find where you or one of your contard buddies had mentioned them.

... if vrede wasn't the head homo

How adorable, Colonel Taylor is fantasizing that I'm gay. Clearly, he's that desperate to have intercourse with gays.

things just disappeared or he was allowed to change posts, BANNI that's called CENSORSHIP and is also just dishonest!!

Last edited by Vrede too on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
1312. ETTD.