BRD Most Censored forum on the Internet

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Colonel Taylor
Marshal

BRD Most Censored forum on the Internet

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Yeah banni has turned into SOLAR by censoring anything pertaining to his leader or censorship. :lol:
His leader/boss had probably 75% of the post that just disappeared, then he now takes threads neg. of his boss or censorship and HIDES THEM, so that means more then 75% of the post here are now Censored!!!!
Imagine that just like SOLAR over at CPF. I will bet that Solar doesn't even censor that many post? :crazy:
Well ya know birds of a feather yada yada yada! :lol:
Oh well nice weather time to go check da mud in the fields.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: BRD Most Censored forum on the Internet

Unread post by Vrede too »

Can't see the post, love the thread title from the most stupid, delusional, paranoid, whiny, victimized and dishonest poster "on the Internet".

:thumbup:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Like moths to a flame.
Maybe there needs to be a re-hab center to treat Vrede-addiction. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Is Kernel Taylor's post about me again? Awww, how sweet.

First, the addict has to want to change.

Then, there's the question of whether his, homerfobe's and Mr.B's lifestyle choice is harmful to society and whether it's anyone's place to try to get them to change their orientation. For example, I may not like Kardashian fans but it's not like they would do anything more meaningful with their lives if they weren't Kardashian fans.

-- Superstar Cultmaster
1312. ETTD.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

O Really wrote:Like moths to a flame.
Maybe there needs to be a re-hab center to treat Vrede-addiction. :lol:
You're right it's getting scary how vrede is stalking me here! He says I'm on ignore yet comments on nearly every post I make. O Really the new forum Twister.:crazy:
I better go find one of his super secret double agents in the Henderson County Sheriffs Office. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Yep, Solar's tolatarian control of anyone who dares to disagree with him vs. a member who asks that their posts be removed to protect their livelihood, that's the same thing.

Is the Kernel TWISTING?

(Hey Colonel, please see the Thesaurus thread (I made it just for you!).
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

GoCubsGo wrote:Yep, Solar's tolatarian control of anyone who dares to disagree with him vs. a member who asks that their posts be removed to protect their livelihood, that's the same thing.

Is the Kernel TWISTING?

You have yet to answer why it was OK for your leader to post the employer of others with pictures? Still waiting? 0:-?> 0:-?>
Sure you'll never answer. :yawn:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:Like moths to a flame....
Man: Doctor, doctor, you've got to help me. I think I'm a moth.

Doctor: I think you need a psychiatrist, I'm just a dentist.

Man: I know, but your light was on.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I have no leader, in fact I have few peers. The best you have is some tangential response response that has nothing to do with your own thread topic? That's pretty sad.

BTW, I'm still waiting for an answer on that 25k+ an acre "farmland", I won't hold my breath.
Last edited by GoCubsGo on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
O Really wrote:Like moths to a flame....
Man: Doctor, doctor, you've got to help me. I think I'm a moth.

Doctor: I think you need a psychiatrist, I'm just a dentist.

Man: I know, but your light was on.

But no one was home!

O Really
Admiral

Colonel Taylor wrote: O Really the new forum Twister.
What, I don't deserve an all caps "TWISTER"? Dang, I better step up my game.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Colonel Taylor wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:Yep, Solar's tolatarian control of anyone who dares to disagree with him vs. a member who asks that their posts be removed to protect their livelihood, that's the same thing.

Is the Kernel TWISTING?

You have yet to answer why it was OK for your leader to post the employer of others with pictures? Still waiting? 0:-?> 0:-?>
Ok, I will answer.....I myself do not follow leaders.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Colonel Taylor wrote:

Is the Kernel TWISTING?

\

Let me try to say this simply since you can't seem to get it through your skull. ThisIsGene is not and never was a poster here. If it bothered you so much, why didn't you ask for it to be removed?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Yeah banni has turned into SOLAR by censoring anything pertaining to his leader or censorship. :lol:
Yes, because we all want 10 threads whining about Vrede. They're not censored they're just combined and still publicly viewable. I won't hold my breath, but surely you can see that is totally different from what Solar is doing.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Is Carnal Tailor still posting drunken delusions as if they were facts? Maybe someone needs to call his relatives to come take away his car keys and get him back to the nursing home.
How bout it, Vrede Too? You've got all the contact info in your file on him, don't you?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

O Really
Admiral

bannination wrote:
Let me try to say this simply since you can't seem to get it through your skull. ThisIsGene is not and never was a poster here. If it bothered you so much, why didn't you ask for it to be removed?
In fact, TIG had already departed the Times-News forum before it folded. As I recall, there wasn't much of an outing, since TIG had said more than once he was a (I think) middle school teacher in or around Marion, and posted some pics from a trip he had taken. I just remember him being somewhat of a religious extremist who I was grateful would never have my kid in his class.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:You have yet to answer why it was OK for (Vrede) to post the employer of others with pictures? Still waiting? 0:-?> 0:-?>
Yep, it's been answered a bunch of times and Kernel Taylor, as usual, is lying about it not having been, but without whiny stupidity Kernel Taylor ain't got nothing.

What was posted about TIG is from a public school website, just as my ID is now available to anyone with intelligence, initiative and very basic google skills. With all of TIG's posts gone for 4 years and there being no way of retrieving them from the defunct BRN, there was no way to do him any harm with his school's own web page info., none you blithering idiot.

Besides, as is clear from the remaining posts on the TIG thread, it was not me that outed TIG, anyhow. Of course, Kernel Taylor's comprehension skills are too poor to get this, or he's just lying about the source because he's so butthurt obsessed with me.

Mr.B knew full well that my posts could be used against me and eventually even threatened to do so, so I had them removed. Now, I am in exactly the same position TIG was in when his ID was revealed. It doesn't matter that y'all know who I am, there are no years of uncensored, un-PC posts on politics and society to hurt me with. All that's available is my real world resume, something that's pretty honorable and my bosses already know all about.

Possibilities:

1) Kernel Taylor will be smart enough to figure out he's been screeching about apples and oranges.
**** a) Kernel Taylor will have the balls to admit he screwed up.
**** b) Kernel Taylor will not have the balls to admit he screwed up.
2) Kernel Taylor will not be smart enough to figure out he's been screeching about apples and oranges and will post the same crybaby stupidity over and over.

Likelihood, in order: 2, 1b, 1a.
1312. ETTD.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?> 0:-?>
Thanks for all the attention, it's really not warranted though.
So since I'm supposedly on Ignore are reading my posts thru your magical powers as you answer my post? :wtf: :crazy: :-H :-H
By the way the last time you said you had magical powers of reading minds you and stinger were going to Fla. to be expert witnesses for the Martin case how did that work out for ya's. Dolt!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Vrede wrote:"Mr.B knew full well that my posts could be used against me and eventually even threatened to do so, so I had them removed."
Paranoia much? Using your "posts against you" was not my intent, nor did that thought even cross my mind; and where can you cite that I threatened to use your "posts against you"?

"....just as my ID is now available to anyone with intelligence, initiative and very basic google (sic) skills."
I used only clues you provided; I still didn't publicly post anything...maybe you'd like me to reveal here how I found what I did? I haven't done that, you know, but I could, without giving out anything really revealing. In a PM, maybe?

BTW...I am not part of this thread. It's "adorable"® how you keep dragging me into everything you post.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Since this was relayed to me privately:
Mr.B wrote:Paranoia much? Using your "posts against you" was not my intent,

As is detailed in the "What happened to Vrede? Answer inside." thread, you said that hinting at my real ID was a message to back off.

nor did that thought even cross my mind;

:roll: You're claiming both that you're that stupid and that putting the effort into snooping my real ID was entirely benign.

and where can you cite that I threatened to use your "posts against you"?

Your threats continued after I got my posts deleted. I even remarked several times that the danger had already been removed.
What he says and what he does.... wow, totally different things.
Yep, habitual liar and never any personal responsibility. Now, he'll prove it with more whiny posts that I won't be reading.

And, since Kernel Failure, Mr.B's "special" friend, no doubt chose option #2 from above -

What was "done" to TIG was, 'Here's a poster we used to know but his posts are long gone'.
What was done to me by Mr.B was, 'Here's a poster we know, his posts are still there if you want to use them against him and he'll never be able to post openly here about politics and society again'.

Apples and oranges.
1312. ETTD.