Just for Fun

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by bannination »

bannination
Captain

Steven Spielberg's "Obama".

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:It appears Leo's just as good as his doppelgänger, Homophile, at ruining threads and sucking the air out of the room with trivial bullshit.
Has anyone accused you of being an idiot? If not, they should have.
It appears Stinger's just as good as his doppelgänger, Ombudsman, at ruining threads and sucking the air out of the room with trivial bullshit.
I still can't help but believe one of them is Homerphobe; in drag. Sorry you're too dim to grasp such a simple concept.
Typical con. Fuck something up and then whine and blame someone else. Did I start bitching because my little narrow-minded brain cell didn't find something amusing? No, that would be you. And now you run away and try to blame others for your actions. Typical chickenshit con.

You poor wittle victim, you.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Stinger wrote: Did I start bitching because my little narrow-minded brain cell didn't find something amusing?
Does it have the capability ?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote: Did I start bitching because my little narrow-minded brain cell didn't find something amusing?
Does it have the capability ?
Yours sure as hell does. Whine. Play the victim card. Run away. Typical con.

"No, that was you." You and your little narrow-minded brain cell. Sorry you're too stupid to comprehend plain English.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Vrede wrote:Nice ones, Banni. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Outstanding. Brilliant.

Thanks.

bannination
Captain

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Leo Lyons
Ensign

bannination wrote:Image
Yep, real funny picture. Banni at age 12 trying to find a nipple. Image

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Someone has fonder (and more accurate) memories of high school events than does the other person.

Roland Deschain
Wing commander

Unread post by Roland Deschain »

Stinger wrote:Someone has fonder (and more accurate) memories of high school events than does the other person.

Cute picture.....too bad that is not what Deuteronomy actually says. Might want to educate yourself a bit before claiming a "burn" and making a bigger ass of yourself.

bannination
Captain

Roland Deschain wrote:
Cute picture.....too bad that is not what Deuteronomy actually says. Might want to educate yourself a bit before claiming a "burn" and making a bigger ass of yourself.
It's what it says, it's even watered down from the actual language which is much nastier IMHO.

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Roland Deschain wrote:
Stinger wrote:Someone has fonder (and more accurate) memories of high school events than does the other person.

Dumb response. Too bad you can't comprehend what you read. That would keep you from making an even bigger ass of yourself. Maybe.

The person who made the claim got "burned" because she what she asserted got thrown right back in her hypocritical face. She was the one claiming that Biblical principles should govern modern marriage. That was thrown back in her face by an old flame who reminded her of a high school dalliance that she had hypocritically ignored. If Biblical principles ruled modern marriage, then we would have to stone to death women who falsely claimed virginity. That is a legitimate "burn," regardless of whether Deuteronomy was properly interpreted.
Last edited by Stinger on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Stinger wrote:The person who made the claim got "burned" because what she claimed got thrown right back in her hypocritical face. She was the one claiming that the Bible said marriages weren't valid unless the woman was a virgin. That was thrown back in her face by an old flame who reminded her of a high school dalliance that she had hypocritically ignored. That is a legitimate "burn," regardless of what Deuteronomy said.
You might want to read that again....

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Funny. When an atheist or lib ridicules the Bible, they always point to the laws laid down to Israel because of their turning away from God;
post 10 Commandments, ad nauseam. The law did not apply to Gentiles (a non-Jew) at that time.

bannination
Captain

Leo Lyons wrote:Funny. When an atheist or lib ridicules the Bible, they always point to the laws laid down to Israel because of their turning away from God;
post 10 Commandments, ad nauseam. The law did not apply to Gentiles (a non-Jew) at that time.
If I may point out though, the original verse she was quoting to be against gay marriage is also a law that does not apply to gentiles. So how can one not apply anymore but the other can.

See this is what Christians do, they *MAKE* it say what they want to believe, they don't do what it *ACTUALLY* says. (Mostly because it's morally abhorrent. IMHO)

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:Funny. When an atheist or lib ridicules the Bible, they always point to the laws laid down to Israel because of their turning away from God;
God didn't apply to Gentiles at the time. All Gentiles at the time died and went to Hell.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Not as funny as when a non xtian quotes the Bible directly and then some religious nut sees it as ridicule.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

bannination
Captain

On Dumb Americans

I LOL'd!