Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:01 pm
.Oomba. wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:45 amAs you'd agree all other species are, "over the long term".
The dishonor isn't extinction. The dishonor is existing,
if we as a species dishonor the Earth's great gift of life.
And right now, most indications are that we are as a
species defiling, despoiling and dishonoring our planet
at a rate that will cause our extinction, dishonorably.
Welcome back!


There's hope:
So CPF has went down yesterday/last night for 3 hours, and now it's offline again. Maybe there is a god.

4:00am to 7:04am, and 2:12pm to.........
aww, isnt that a shame. I thought they had the bestest and greatest support ever! I recall Solar saying they pay big dollars for it.

This one's down also.

https://libertynewsforums.com
:lol:
Solar:
We had a server outage
« on: Today at 02:23:28 PM »
Not our server, our servers server a huge outage for thousands.
Hopefully they have it fixed and it won't happen again.

LOL wut?
Literacy outage. Not fixable, it will happen again.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:57 pm
Vrede too wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:01 pm
.Oomba. wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:45 amAs you'd agree all other species are, "over the long term".
The dishonor isn't extinction. The dishonor is existing,
if we as a species dishonor the Earth's great gift of life.
And right now, most indications are that we are as a
species defiling, despoiling and dishonoring our planet
at a rate that will cause our extinction, dishonorably.
Welcome back!


There's hope:
So CPF has went down yesterday/last night for 3 hours, and now it's offline again. Maybe there is a god.

4:00am to 7:04am, and 2:12pm to.........
aww, isnt that a shame. I thought they had the bestest and greatest support ever! I recall Solar saying they pay big dollars for it.

This one's down also.

https://libertynewsforums.com
:lol:
Solar:
We had a server outage
« on: Today at 02:23:28 PM »
Not our server, our servers server a huge outage for thousands.
Hopefully they have it fixed and it won't happen again.

LOL wut?
Literacy outage. Not fixable, it will happen again.
Happening now!😋
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Image


Maybe they should opt for something other than the $2.99 special.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:28 pm Image


Maybe they should opt for something other than the $2.99 special.
How very sad they're gone again.

Wonder if they're yelling "my freedoms and my constitutional rights" at their computer screens.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:40 pm
bannination wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:28 pm Image


Maybe they should opt for something other than the $2.99 special.
How very sad they're gone again.

Wonder if they're yelling "my freedoms and my constitutional rights" at their computer screens.
Yeah, probably some conspiracy theories about how it's a liberal conspiracy to shut down their free speech. What a bunch of tards.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:58 pmYeah, probably some conspiracy theories about how it's a liberal conspiracy to shut down their free speech. What a bunch of tards.
I did it. :twisted: :lol:
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:04 pm
bannination wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:58 pmYeah, probably some conspiracy theories about how it's a liberal conspiracy to shut down their free speech. What a bunch of tards.
I did it. :twisted: :lol:
Mystery solved, at least the server's server's server wasn't a liberal server as it was feared.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:10 pm
Vrede too wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:04 pm
bannination wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:58 pmYeah, probably some conspiracy theories about how it's a liberal conspiracy to shut down their free speech. What a bunch of tards.
I did it. :twisted: :lol:
Mystery solved, at least the server's server's server wasn't a liberal server as it was feared.
And here I was thinking it was a double secret Qanon thing demonstrating the depth of the deep state.

Somewhere there's a hidden meaning post for this.....

Unless, Vrede is really the Deep State and we've all been fooled :o
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:10 pmMystery solved, at least the server's server's server wasn't a liberal server as it was feared.
There isn't enough money in the world for me to "service" Solar. :puke-left:
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:33 pmAnd here I was thinking it was a double secret Qanon thing demonstrating the depth of the deep state.

Somewhere there's a hidden meaning post for this.....

Unless, Vrede is really the Deep State and we've all been fooled :o
Shhh! :shifty:
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Image

Looks like Solar is finally getting that gender reassignment surgery he's so desperately wanted for so long.

Good for him!
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:41 pm Image

Looks like Solar is finally getting that gender reassignment surgery he's so desperately wanted for so long.

Good for him!
WTF does that mean?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 pm WTF does that mean?
Who knows, maybe it's a qanon thing.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:07 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 pmWTF does that mean?
Who knows, maybe it's a qanon thing.
Oh, I thought that you created it to make the joke here.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/

:laughing-rolling: Hacked?

Is it really gender reassignment when Solar is already a eunuch?
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:16 pm
bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:07 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 pmWTF does that mean?
Who knows, maybe it's a qanon thing.
Oh, I thought that you created it to make the joke here.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/

:laughing-rolling: Hacked?

Is it really gender reassignment when Solar is already a eunuch?
No, that was 100% a real thing. Like someone took the time to put that together..... boggles the mind.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:28 pm
Vrede too wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:16 pm
bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:07 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 pmWTF does that mean?
Who knows, maybe it's a qanon thing.
Oh, I thought that you created it to make the joke here.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/

:laughing-rolling: Hacked?

Is it really gender reassignment when Solar is already a eunuch?
No, that was 100% a real thing. Like someone took the time to put that together..... boggles the mind.
Someone with the server has a sense of humor.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:06 pm
bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:28 pm
Vrede too wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:16 pm
bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:07 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 pmWTF does that mean?
Who knows, maybe it's a qanon thing.
Oh, I thought that you created it to make the joke here.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/

:laughing-rolling: Hacked?

Is it really gender reassignment when Solar is already a eunuch?
No, that was 100% a real thing. Like someone took the time to put that together..... boggles the mind.
Someone with the server has a sense of humor.
I'd bet money that's Solar's gang that came up with that, probably think it's somehow witty or giving it to the libs. I don't think they've been hacked. I think they've wired up to cloudflare and customized the "offline" message.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:56 pmI'd bet money that's Solar's gang that came up with that, probably think it's somehow witty or giving it to the libs.
The grammar fail supports that notion - "gender surgery" rather than gender reassignment surgery. I have no opinion, but I hope that it's a Solar-hating hacker.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: CPF/LNF: The BEST (former?) Forums Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:16 pm
bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:07 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 pmWTF does that mean?
Who knows, maybe it's a qanon thing.
Oh, I thought that you created it to make the joke here.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/

:laughing-rolling: Hacked?

Is it really gender reassignment when Solar is already a eunuch?
Maybe he's finally getting a penis installed.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Here's why they've been down:

https://twitter.com/tekops?lang=en

TekOps Inc.
@tekops
·
May 4
Major DDoS attack against our ISP over the last 36 hours. Has affected some of our clients during this time frame. We believe the issue has been mostly mitigated at this point. We continue to monitor and make adjustments.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:38 pm Here's why they've been down:

https://twitter.com/tekops?lang=en

TekOps Inc.
@tekops
·
May 4
Major DDoS attack against our ISP over the last 36 hours. Has affected some of our clients during this time frame. We believe the issue has been mostly mitigated at this point. We continue to monitor and make adjustments.
It's deep state punishment for Qanon conspiracy kooks.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
Post Reply