Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:10 am
UPDATE MAY 11th, 02:55 EDT: Finally cleared my schedule, and have a networking issue fixed. We should be good today.
K
15 hours . . .
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:45 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:10 am
UPDATE MAY 11th, 02:55 EDT: Finally cleared my schedule, and have a networking issue fixed. We should be good today.
K
15 hours . . .
He's trying to squeeze it in between Gabbing.

If Solar only knew he'd be pissed.

https://gab.com/taxed
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Well if there is one thing I've learned, "Taxed" is the "brain" of the operation, and Solar is pinky.

If anything I bet Solar is nervous about Taxed not figuring out the problem and Solar losing his god like status. Suddenly Solar might have to spend some real money.

Image
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 pm Well if there is one thing I've learned, "Taxed" is the "brain" of the operation, and Solar is pinky.

If anything I bet Solar is nervous about Taxed not figuring out the problem and Solar losing his god like status. Suddenly Solar might have to spend some real money.

Image
Image
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:10 am
UPDATE MAY 11th, 02:55 EDT: Finally cleared my schedule, and have a networking issue fixed. We should be good today.
K
bannination wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:29 pmHe's like a windows progress bar, starts at 10%, then doesn't move until it makes it to 100.

Not holding my breath...............
Good thing. 20 hours.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... nd-debate/
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Wonder if old Supsalesmgr is going to have to resort to actually talking to his wife.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Screenshot from 2021-05-12 21-32-09.png
Poor guys. There's always tomorrow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:33 pm Screenshot from 2021-05-12 21-32-09.png

Poor guys. There's always tomorrow.
Wonder how "new and improved " the new site is gonna be 🤣.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:33 pmScreenshot from 2021-05-12 21-32-09.png

Poor guys. There's always tomorrow.
10 days now. Colonial Pipeline overcame professional Russian hackers with malicious intent in 5 days.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 30914
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:36 pmWonder how "new and improved " the new site is gonna be 🤣.
11th day now. It took god only 6 days.
Maintenance Mode
Like my daddy used to tell me on road trips... "Almost there".
taxed has lying daddy issues.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire
1312.
User avatar
O Really
Vice admiral
Posts: 14574
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by O Really »

11 days is more than it took the Chinese to build and open two 1,000-bed covid hospitals.
CPF must be "waiting on parts."
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Well, they're house is open now but nobody is home. 300 guests 😆🤣😯

Users Online
Online: 300 Guests, 2 Users (1 Hidden) - Most Online Today: 331 - Most Online Ever: 4,719 (January 19, 2020, 11:21:05 AM)
Users active in past 180 minutes: Possum
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

You know, that's the most I've ever visited their site. Now that it's back up, I don't care anymore LOL
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:47 pm You know, that's the most I've ever visited their site. Now that it's back up, I don't care anymore LOL
It's just comforting to know Solar suffered.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
User avatar
Ulysses
Captain
Posts: 4261
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: FUBAR

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

They appear to be back up.

But just as full of shit as ever.

Didn't see anything worth reading.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Ulysses wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:08 pm They appear to be back up.

But just as full of shit as ever.

Didn't see anything worth reading.
There was on funny thing they were posting about -- the covid vaccine is magnetic, micro-chipped etc. The usual conspiracy theories.

At first I thought it was funny, but then I realized these people vote.
User avatar
Ulysses
Captain
Posts: 4261
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: FUBAR

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

bannination wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:42 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:08 pm They appear to be back up.

But just as full of shit as ever.

Didn't see anything worth reading.
There was on funny thing they were posting about -- the covid vaccine is magnetic, micro-chipped etc. The usual conspiracy theories.

At first I thought it was funny, but then I realized these people vote.
AFAIK, the needles they are using to administer the vaccine are far smaller than what would be needed for a so-called "microchip". When I had some feral cats fixed, they also included a microchip. The needle diameter was huge, easily ten times the diameter of the needle used to deliver the vaccine. I know this because I was vaccinated against covid, twice. This alone is enough to dismiss the conspiracy rumors about the vaccination being used to inject microchips into humans. Of course this is not conclusive evidence, but ... I agree that people who think the covid vaccine is a cover for micro-chipping the population are quite bonkers. Their reward for their ignorance and paranoia may be a bad case of covid.
User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 5252
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by bannination »

Ulysses wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:46 pm
bannination wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:42 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:08 pm They appear to be back up.

But just as full of shit as ever.

Didn't see anything worth reading.
There was on funny thing they were posting about -- the covid vaccine is magnetic, micro-chipped etc. The usual conspiracy theories.

At first I thought it was funny, but then I realized these people vote.
AFAIK, the needles they are using to administer the vaccine are far smaller than what would be needed for a so-called "microchip". When I had some feral cats fixed, they also included a microchip. The needle diameter was huge, easily ten times the diameter of the needle used to deliver the vaccine. I know this because I was vaccinated against covid, twice. This alone is enough to dismiss the conspiracy rumors about the vaccination being used to inject microchips into humans. Of course this is not conclusive evidence, but ... I agree that people who think the covid vaccine is a cover for micro-chipping the population are quite bonkers. Their reward for their ignorance and paranoia may be a bad case of covid.
These are advanced micro-chips. We'll call them nano-chips. Very hard to detect, except with a magnet. Never mind they're made from silica. I mean it could even be alien technology!
User avatar
Ulysses
Captain
Posts: 4261
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: FUBAR

Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Ulysses »

bannination wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:23 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:46 pm
bannination wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:42 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:08 pm They appear to be back up.

But just as full of shit as ever.

Didn't see anything worth reading.
There was on funny thing they were posting about -- the covid vaccine is magnetic, micro-chipped etc. The usual conspiracy theories.

At first I thought it was funny, but then I realized these people vote.
AFAIK, the needles they are using to administer the vaccine are far smaller than what would be needed for a so-called "microchip". When I had some feral cats fixed, they also included a microchip. The needle diameter was huge, easily ten times the diameter of the needle used to deliver the vaccine. I know this because I was vaccinated against covid, twice. This alone is enough to dismiss the conspiracy rumors about the vaccination being used to inject microchips into humans. Of course this is not conclusive evidence, but ... I agree that people who think the covid vaccine is a cover for micro-chipping the population are quite bonkers. Their reward for their ignorance and paranoia may be a bad case of covid.
These are advanced micro-chips. We'll call them nano-chips. Very hard to detect, except with a magnet. Never mind they're made from silica. I mean it could even be alien technology!
Well, I learned many many years ago that the nation that controls magnetism will control the universe.
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Captain
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Bunch of Moonbeam conspirators.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303
Post Reply