Where's Rudy?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Where's Rudy?

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Check out Stephen Miller on Chris Wallace's show earlier today. Incredible. Insane. Grotesque.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-mill ... 35611.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:47 pm
Check out Stephen Miller on Chris Wallace's show earlier today. Incredible. Insane. Grotesque.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-mill ... 35611.html
Devolution:

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Miller should have been some Nazi General's driver and orderly. That would suit him perfectly. But then again, he may be one since you can't tell who's driving that big thick black Cadillac custom rig trump rolls around in. I would like to see Miller suffer thrush, the piles, and such rotten teeth he can only eat soup. And when he dies, he should be buried under a salt lick on a cattle ranch. He is a human slug.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Biden Campaign Demands TV News Execs Stop Booking Giuliani

Constant lies can wound a candidate as much as truths can, but I think this is unlikely and wouldn't support a ban if asked. Rudy the Clown is comedy gold, a ratings bonanza. Plus, he does POSPOTUS and himself more harm than good, routinely confessing to treason and other crimes.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:47 am
Biden Campaign Demands TV News Execs Stop Booking Giuliani

Constant lies can wound a candidate as much as truths can, but I think this is unlikely and wouldn't support a ban if asked. Rudy the Clown is comedy gold, a ratings bonanza. Plus, he does POSPOTUS and himself more harm than good, routinely confessing to treason and other crimes.

Leo the liar says that Rudy is standard fare and didn't do or say anything that isn't typical of all politicians.

I wonder if pp backs him up
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Rudy has never been your typical politician. He's just gotten more unhinged from his Trump association. But just to check if he's standard issue, try naming the "personal attorney" of the last several presidents, and find stories of their escapades as a semi-official government rep or getting on the telly to rant about their President's accusers.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Man, Rudy could have had a pretty nice legacy if he'd just have shutup and stayed out of the public light after 9/11.

He was a horrible human being, but I'd dare say most people remember him in a positive light at that point.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:32 pm
Man, Rudy could have had a pretty nice legacy if he'd just have shutup and stayed out of the public light after 9/11.

He was a horrible human being, but I'd dare say most people remember him in a positive light at that point.
Didn't he have to move out of the mayor's mansion for cheating on his wife or something? He was always a scumbag.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:40 pm
bannination wrote:

Didn't he have to move out of the mayor's mansion for cheating on his wife or something? He was always a scumbag.
He moved the girl friend into Gracie Mansion. Always a scumbag, but I'd agree that he put on a good show after 9/11 and would have left positive thoughts if he'd just gone away. Power corrupts; Trump corrupts absolutely.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Rudy the talking skull spews more craziness; he's not gonna last much longer before he blows all gaskets and seizes up.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/disrupt-worl ... 22143.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:55 am
Rudy the talking skull spews more craziness; he's not gonna last much longer before he blows all gaskets and seizes up.
:crazy:

I asked my football pool-mates: "What's the over/under on POSPOTUS being impeached and/or Rudy being committed before the college bowls are over?"
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:24 am
neoplacebo wrote:

I asked my football pool-mates: "What's the over/under on POSPOTUS being impeached and/or Rudy being committed before the college bowls are over?"
Well, once the consensus is in, let us know what the odds are.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:37 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:24 am
neoplacebo wrote:

Maybe the strategy is keep putting Rudy out there to try and make tRump look sane.
What else makes an iota of sense?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:37 pm
No responses after 5 days. Wimps. I'm taking the under for one or both.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Heh, Rudy's buddies got arrested and he just may end up like Michael Cohen; I'd laugh my ass off if Rudy was sent to jail for trump. He could always conjure up his "truth is not truth" mantra to be jail is not jail. It would be like some kind of Zen lesson for him. But I don't think he'd get it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:50 pm
Leo the liar says that Rudy is standard fare and didn't do or say anything that isn't typical of all politicians.

I wonder if pp backs him up
O Really wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:52 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:40 pm
bannination wrote:

He moved the girl friend into Gracie Mansion. Always a scumbag, but I'd agree that he put on a good show after 9/11 and would have left positive thoughts if he'd just gone away. Power corrupts; Trump corrupts absolutely.
MAGA = Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:57 pm
Heh, Rudy's buddies got arrested and he just may end up like Michael Cohen; I'd laugh my ass off if Rudy was sent to jail for trump. He could always conjure up his "truth is not truth" mantra to be jail is not jail. It would be like some kind of Zen lesson for him. But I don't think he'd get it.
http://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/vi ... &start=120
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:02 pm
More problems for the Rudy/POSPOTUS Ukraine cabal:

Former ambassador to Ukraine says Trump pushed to oust her

I'm almost more excited by the prospect of Rudy going to prison than I am by the prospect of impeachment and conviction of POSPOTUS, almost.
New:
Giuliani Is Said to Be Under Investigation for Ukraine Work

Federal prosecutors in New York City are investigating whether President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani broke lobbying laws in his dealings in Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the inquiry.

The investigators are examining Giuliani’s efforts to undermine the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie L. Yovanovitch, one of the people said. She was recalled in the spring as part of Trump’s broader campaign to pressure Ukraine into helping his political prospects.

The investigation into Giuliani is tied to the case against two of his associates who were arrested this week on campaign finance-related charges, the people familiar with the inquiry said. The associates were charged with funneling illegal contributions to a congressman whose help they sought in removing Yovanovitch....
:---P
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Where's Rudy?

“I don’t know,” Trump said, responding to a question about the lawyer as he prepared to leave the White House for a rally in Louisiana Friday evening.

“I haven’t spoken to Rudy. I spoke to him yesterday briefly.

He’s a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney.”
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

45SHOLE is now returning the "favor". The admin* has been really good for DC-area bus drivers, especially the ones that aren't very good at it.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:16 pm

45SHOLE is now returning the "favor". The admin* has been really good for DC-area bus drivers, especially the ones that aren't very good at it.
Good for the ambulance 🚑 business though.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Confirmation Rudy is Batshit crazy.

He's a Q!!

Rudy Giuliani’s Twitter Feed Is a Boomer Conspiracy-Theory Sh*tshow