WTF did he say?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: WTF did he say?

Unread post by Vrede too »

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:30 pm
Not my God, but your President.
But the Impeached shithole still can't set foot on my property
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Reckon if the Sharpie idea can from jesus hisownself.?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:19 am
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:30 pm
Not my God, but your President.
But the Impeached shithole still can't set foot on my property
You have a WALL around your property...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's president*, and he's Putin's, not ours.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:22 am
Reckon if the Sharpie idea can from jesus hisownself?
That's an actual pic from the creation of the hurricane map. I trust jesus more than I do the National Weather Service.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Might've already been posted here, but Trump mocked a congressman who passed away, implying he went to hell.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Walldo/statu ... frame.html

The "man" is a piece of shit and completely lacks any form of honor. This is the "strong alpha male leader" his supporters love to fellate. A dude that feels it pertinent to mock others.
Last edited by Whack9 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:24 am
I have a whole truckload
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:42 pm
I will organize a parade in your honor
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:56 am
:lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:28 am
... The "man" is a piece of shit and completely lacks any form of honor. This is the "strong alpha male leader" his supporters love to fellate. A dude that feels it pertinent to mock others.
Reminds me of someone I know.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:28 am
Might've already been posted here, but Trump mocked a congressman who passed away, implying he went to hell.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Walldo/statu ... frame.html

The "man" is a piece of shit and completely lacks any form of honor. This is the "strong alpha male leader" his supporters love to fellate. A dude that feels it pertinent to mock others.
I bet when trump dies the location of his grave will be kept secret. Truly a fitting legacy. And his last lie.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

The people that cheer this dude on at his rallies probably think that strength means humiliating others. This is what Trump tries to do. It's super childish and cringey. He paints a shitty caraciture of his opponents by mocking them for his supporters; this is how they see reality.

For example, AOC. Conservative memes always have her pegged as being a wild eyed moron, while Trump memes feature him outsmarting his opponents with a smirk on his face, projecting strength.

It's really disturbing that people are cool with this idiocy.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:14 pm
The people that cheer this dude on at his rallies probably think that strength means humiliating others. This is what Trump tries to do. It's super childish and cringey. He paints a shitty caraciture of his opponents by mocking them for his supporters; this is how they see reality.

For example, AOC. Conservative memes always have her pegged as being a wild eyed moron, while Trump memes feature him outsmarting his opponents with a smirk on his face, projecting strength.

It's really disturbing that people are cool with this idiocy.
It's deliberate projection.
He's weak and insecure, so he pretends to strength.
His fanboys are whiny perpetual victims, so they pretend to superiority.
AOC is a genius by most measures:
Took second in a national science competition while in high school and MIT named an asteroid for her;
Graduated cum laude with degrees in international relations and economics from a superior university;
Unseated a decent, longtime, scandal-free Dem in leadership that outspent her by a margin of 18 to 1.
45SHOLE are the morons in so many ways, so that's what they call clearly non-moronic AOC a moron.
Bartending is a difficult, honorable job and 45SHOLE is a booze pusher, yet work like AOC's becomes a dirty word in Repug hands.
POSPOTUS is the lifelong cowardly Chickenhawk in Chief, yet he pretends to toughness.
Dolt .45 is literally a caricature of a POTUS or even a decent human being, yet others are somehow "wild eyed".
45SHOLE Is fundamentally immoral, cruel and dishonest, yet he's a savior to Christian cons.

I still remember a lesson on advertising from elementary school. One common technique is to laud a product's weakness. For example, light beer "tastes great". Since POSPOTUS has only weaknesses, it keeps his desperate spin machine busy.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:04 am
It's president*, and he's Putin's, not ours.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:22 am
Reckon if the Sharpie idea can from jesus hisownself?
That's an actual pic from the creation of the hurricane map. I trust jesus more than I do the National Weather Service.
I trust weather more than I do the National Jesus Service.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:11 pm
Vrede too wrote:
:D :thumbup:

"Jesus Service" sounds vaguely dirty :o . . . nttawwt.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:38 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

True, but "Service Jesus" definitely sounds dirty. But there's nothing wrong with something like "Jesus Saves....at the First National Bank of Omaha."
And lately I've been seeing these Salvation Army people outside the store where I go to buy my sacraments and it started me wondering about where the fuck is the Salvation Navy and Salvation Air Force; they seem to be getting the short end of salvation or else have given up on it entirely. It makes me want to hold a CAT up by the tail and whack the shit out of it as it desperately contorts itself in an effort to grab onto something. Don't be fooled.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

True, but "Service Jesus" definitely sounds dirty. But there's nothing wrong with something like "Jesus Saves....at the First National Bank of Omaha."
And lately I've been seeing these Salvation Army people outside the store where I go to buy my sacraments and it started me wondering about where the fuck is the Salvation Navy and Salvation Air Force; they seem to be getting the short end of salvation or else have given up on it entirely. It makes me want to hold a CAT up by the tail and whack the shit out of it as it desperately contorts itself in an effort to grab onto something. Don't be fooled.
What do you have against the Space Force?

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:14 pm
He paints a shitty caraciture of his opponents by mocking them for his supporters; this is how they see reality.
Leftist are doing enough damage to themselves on their own.
Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Otherwise known as the "I'm really, really old tour". Plus, the logo makes it look like "Jo" is speeding backwards. Fitting.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:07 pm
I bet when trump dies the location of his grave will be kept secret. Truly a fitting legacy. And his last lie.
Kinda hard to keep secret a 3 story gold mausoleum that permanently smells of urine.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:31 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:

What do you have against the Space Force?
How do I loathe the Space Force? Let me count the ways....
1. It's stupid
2. It's unnecessary
3. It's redundant (NASA has existed for nearly 80 years)
4. It will be a lot of expense for pretty much nothing.
5. It will have no mission or mandate unless we're attacked by aliens in which case we're probably fucked anyway.
6. It, by its own name, invites mockery and derision as a Space Farce.
7. Its logo will likely be USSF which is too similar to USSR and could easily become USSR with minor vandalism effort.
8. It will inevitably result in more space trash and junk, not to mention random collisions and explosions.
9. It could be put to nefarious use such as deploying a giant structure that could block the sun and create havoc on Earth.
10. It came from the mind of trump (refer back to #1 and #2 above).
That pretty much covers it.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Trump on Musk
"Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people."

He said, "we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel"

He said, "the wheel", he really did.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

OANN
"Charles Herring, president of One America’s parent company Herring Broadcasting, told The Post last week that the channel “is designed to report just the news” and that “we would not describe our news reporting as right-leaning.”

the sky is not blue, the sun is not bright, gravity is a myth and trump is jesus come again