President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: President* Trump

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:23 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:18 am
Tomorrow is President's Day. So get ready for some sophomoric tweet with randomly and erroneously capitalized words and somewhere in the tweet will be ".....from your favorite president, ME." The cult will gush and swell with rabid false pride.
Don't forget, he's elevated his status, comparing himself to a king 👑 (again).

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-seems-conf ... 46787.html
What do you do if you're POTUS, it's President's Day and you're at the Daytona 500? You retweet videos of a horrible crash, of course:

Donald Trump's latest tweets!
RT @NASCARONFOX: Here is the final lap of the Daytona 500 in which Ryan Newman's car was flipped at the line. We will continue to keep yo… https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 3211707395
Because one gruesome view isn't enough:
RT @XfinityRacing: You didn't think we were getting through this without the Big One, right? #DAYTONA500 https://t.co/DKyXLKNUky
He's our first snuff POTUS.

You also humble brag by retweeting a third party praising you, pretty close to what neoplacebo and GoCubsGo predicted:
Thank you Clint! https://t.co/MTYAIiilna
Then, you cry like a toddler about the Roger Stone trial and about Mueller. In other words, it's President's Day every day of the year.

Future reference:
http://trumptwitterarchive.com/
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Whining! There will be so much whining you'll get tired of whining."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I'm not opposed to pardons in general and am not bothering to look up all of the details of these, but I still love this HuffPost homepage 1 banner:

TRUMP PARDONS THE SWAMP

Article:

Trump Grants Clemency To 11, Including Michael Milken And Rod Blagojevich
Blagojevich, who tried to sell Obama’s vacated Senate seat, worked with Trump on “The Celebrity Apprentice” in 2010.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:39 pm
I'm not opposed to pardons in general and am not bothering to look up all of the details of these, but I still love this HuffPost homepage 1 banner:

TRUMP PARDONS THE SWAMP

Article:

Trump Grants Clemency To 11, Including Michael Milken And Rod Blagojevich
Blagojevich, who tried to sell Obama’s vacated Senate seat, worked with Trump on “The Celebrity Apprentice” in 2010.
Kerik has had a fall from on high similar to Rudy except Rudy hasn't been brought to heel yet. If trump isn't re elected Rudy will be screwed since it's likely gonna be more than a year before Rudy's total crime spree is uncovered and prosecuted.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:44 pm
Kerik has had a fall from on high similar to Rudy except Rudy hasn't been brought to heel yet. If trump isn't re elected Rudy will be screwed since it's likely gonna be more than a year before Rudy's total crime spree is uncovered and prosecuted.
If 45SHOLE isn't reelected I predict a mass exodus to Russia and other nations with no extradition treaty with the US.
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:58 pm
If 45SHOLE isn't reelected I predict a mass exodus to Russia and other nations with no extradition treaty with the US.
Leftists haven't left the United States for Canada like they said.
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:14 am
What do you do if you're POTUS, it's President's Day and you're at the Daytona 500? You retweet videos of a horrible crash, of course:
Several major networks aired the replay of Ryan Newman's crash at the Daytona 500's last lap that saw Denny Hamlin win his 3rd race there. Of those networks, leftist networks did their part in keeping up their viewer ratings, of course. Not often that leftist networks air something that's true.
Last edited by 1 CAT FAN on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:23 pm
"Whining! There will be so much whining you'll get tired of whining."
His minions adore him because he is the CiC - Crybaby in Chief.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I thought Blago got a bit of an over-aggressive sentence anyway, and don't have a problem with his getting out of prison. I mean, the guy was governor of Illinois! - Illinois where some experience is political sleaze is pretty much a job requirement for governor or mayor of Chicago. Selling off a senate seat? Pfffft.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Several major networks aired the replay of Ryan Newman's crash at the Daytona 500's last lap that saw Denny Hamlin win his 3rd race there. Of those networks, leftist networks did their part in keeping up their viewer ratings, of course. Not often that leftist networks air something that's true.

On a side note: Nothing wrong with leftists being comfortable posting memes, visuals on the previous page.
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:08 pm
O Really wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:14 pm
Some major mental maladjustment there. I'm glad I don't live any any of their heads - must be a hellish place.
That's pretty standard as far as social media insanity goes. That's the reality a huge chunk of Americans live in. Memes are the perfect format for brainwashing the intellectually lazy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:57 pm
I thought Blago got a bit of an over-aggressive sentence anyway, and don't have a problem with his getting out of prison. I mean, the guy was governor of Illinois! - Illinois where some experience is political sleaze is pretty much a job requirement for governor or mayor of Chicago. Selling off a senate seat? Pfffft.
When he got popped I don't remember him really having defenders or haters.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:24 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Poor desperate Trumpette, your mommy still has to buy all of the apples and oranges for you.

Moron, I'm not talking about Trumpettes leaving because they're butthurt. I'm talking about the ones running from criminal charges. Hilarious that a supposed LEO is too stupid to figure that out.

It's the job of networks to air news, and for better or worse their potential ratings lead to their choices. There is no reason for a POTUS to mimic them. A real one would express concern and hope rather than gleefully getting in on the gore for no apparent reason.

It's hilarious the depths you'll achieve in abasing yourself with whiny and cretinous defensiveness.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:38 am
Poor desperate Trumpette, your mommy still has to buy all of the apples and oranges for you.

Moron, I'm not talking about Trumpettes leaving because they're butthurt. I'm talking about the ones running from criminal charges. Hilarious that a supposed LEO is too stupid to figure that out.

It's the job of networks to air news, and for better or worse their potential ratings lead to their choices. There is no reason for a POTUS to mimic them. A real one would express concern and hope rather than gleefully getting in on the gore for no apparent reason.

It's hilarious the depths you'll achieve in abasing yourself with whiny and cretinous defensiveness.
After 9/11 more than a few news organizations repeatedly ran video of the towers being hit, coming down, scenes of people on the street in the near vicinity running from massive clouds of dust.....some outlets even showed video of the people that jumped from their offices in the towers. And the cat fan's cult leader's first comment about all this was that HIS building was now the tallest in Manhattan. Then later he went on to lie that he saw Muslims in NJ dancing in the street in celebration. Being a disciple of a man who does that kind of thing is clear evidence of monumental ignorance and non "Christian" values. In short, trump followers are for the most part fans of mean spirited and hate filled and self serving bullshit.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

It turns out that Trump is the America's 10th highest paid athlete.

https://www.theroot.com/we-calculated-h ... 1841793634

:violence-shootself:

FTA:
Oh, wait...here’s an idea:

Trump vs. Obama in a golf match.

Winner gets to be president again.

I’d pay for that.
I would too, and I hate golf.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:13 pm

:angry-banghead: Bastard.

Along with your old banner quote, added to Trump keeps his promises?.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

bannination wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:13 pm

FTA:
Oh, wait...here’s an idea:

Trump vs. Obama in a golf match.

Winner gets to be president again.

I’d pay for that.
I would too, and I hate golf.
This sounds like something Trump would retweet, completely missing the point.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

"... he has no intelligence experience"

Let that sink in.
Who in Washington does?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Leo Lyons wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:07 pm
"... he has no intelligence experience"

Let that sink in.
Who in Washington does?
Not any of you narcs? Good to know :P .
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I used to say that "military intelligence" was an oxymoron, but I knew I was joking. Sadly, it's no longer a joke, nor funny.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:27 pm
I used to say that "military intelligence" was an oxymoron, but I knew I was joking. Sadly, it's no longer a joke, nor funny.
"Criminal justice" also was an oxymoron but now follows hot on the heels of military intelligence. A race to the edge of the abyss.