The Liar Tweets Tonight

A conservative forum.
O Really
Admiral

Re: The Liar Tweets Tonight

Unread post by O Really »

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
I've passed it around to pretty much everybody I know.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Excellent and passed to friends and immediate family. Considered passing it to sisters, cousins, uncles and aunts for a brief moment, but they would all have been greatly offended.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:09 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:02 am Excellent and passed to friends and immediate family. Considered passing it to sisters, cousins, uncles and aunts for a brief moment, but they would all have been greatly offended.
One of my sisters was a Nixon supporter way back when, but as far as I know, she's completely rejected The Donald.

A lot of people were turned off by the anti-Vietnam war protests and the hippies back in the early 70's.

But I think today the same people are likely to be turned off by Trump's bombastic rallies, his corruption, and his gross incompetence.
My BILs have fox on during every waking minute, once liberal sisters have been completely assimilated.

The rest of the family are Tennessee farmers - you know the type, they hate Mexicans and illegal immigrants, but that's who they hire to harvest their tobacco, because they "have to".
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:10 pm
Text 50409

Coincidence, or an old Hee Haw fan?

https://youtu.be/9xhTomqDTzE
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:41 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:00 pm
Ulysses wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:10 pm
Text 50409

Coincidence, or an old Hee Haw fan?

https://youtu.be/9xhTomqDTzE

Yeah, I saw them. Could be they needed 5 numbers. Fairly decent coincidence to have the 549 in order.
I'm going to junior's car lot for my next car.