COVIDiots

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:29 pm
:lol: The guy was probably my age and shorter than me but the girl was bigger than both of us. He's probably getting bitched at now by her for not making a better stand. They were both talking up a storm before I made my move but neither of them said a word during the two more minutes it took for me to get out of there. You have to create that sense of doubt in your adversary and ideally make them wonder "what the fuck is this guy capable of?" Their silence I took as a victory. And their silence lasted longer than my thirty seconds. I call victory.
You disarmed and befuddled them by offering to let them skip ahead. They could hardly bitch at you for that.
White House: Tennessee mask mandate 'must be implemented'

The White House quietly told Tennessee early this week that “a statewide mask mandate must be implemented" to curb its growing spread of COVID-19, strong instructions that the White House and governor did not discuss publicly before the report emerged in a records request....

"A statewide mask mandate must be implemented to stop the increasing spread among residents in rural and urban areas of Tennessee," the item in a list of recommendations states.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly said he was not in favor of mask mandates, but the recommendations of the task force and public health agencies, like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have often been at odds with the White House's rhetoric.

The report takes the strongest tone to date in urging Tennessee to act, though Lee has made it clear for months that he did not think masks should be required across the state. Lee, who has urged people to wear masks, continued to advise against a statewide mandate Friday in an online news conference, in which he didn't mention the White House's instruction a few days earlier....

Tennessee has seen coronavirus case counts grow in cities and, particularly, in rural areas.

The seven-day rolling average of daily new cases in Tennessee has risen from 1,412 new cases per day on Oct. 1 to 1,911 new cases per day on Thursday. Likewise, the positivity rate seven-day rolling average has grown from 5.7% on Oct. 1 to 7.48% on Thursday....
Be careful out there.

Influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk Dead Of Coronavirus After Telling Followers It Wasn't Real

Coronavirus has taken another life.

Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk has passed away at the age of 33 after suffering from complications related to COVID-19. The social media star's ex-wife, Sofia Stuzhuk, with whom he shared three kids, confirmed his death in a detailed Instagram post on Saturday, Oct. 17....
Opps.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:23 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:29 pm
:lol: The guy was probably my age and shorter than me but the girl was bigger than both of us. He's probably getting bitched at now by her for not making a better stand. They were both talking up a storm before I made my move but neither of them said a word during the two more minutes it took for me to get out of there. You have to create that sense of doubt in your adversary and ideally make them wonder "what the fuck is this guy capable of?" Their silence I took as a victory. And their silence lasted longer than my thirty seconds. I call victory.
You disarmed and befuddled them by offering to let them skip ahead. They could hardly bitch at you for that.
White House: Tennessee mask mandate 'must be implemented'

The White House quietly told Tennessee early this week that “a statewide mask mandate must be implemented" to curb its growing spread of COVID-19, strong instructions that the White House and governor did not discuss publicly before the report emerged in a records request....

"A statewide mask mandate must be implemented to stop the increasing spread among residents in rural and urban areas of Tennessee," the item in a list of recommendations states.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly said he was not in favor of mask mandates, but the recommendations of the task force and public health agencies, like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have often been at odds with the White House's rhetoric.

The report takes the strongest tone to date in urging Tennessee to act, though Lee has made it clear for months that he did not think masks should be required across the state. Lee, who has urged people to wear masks, continued to advise against a statewide mandate Friday in an online news conference, in which he didn't mention the White House's instruction a few days earlier....

Tennessee has seen coronavirus case counts grow in cities and, particularly, in rural areas.

The seven-day rolling average of daily new cases in Tennessee has risen from 1,412 new cases per day on Oct. 1 to 1,911 new cases per day on Thursday. Likewise, the positivity rate seven-day rolling average has grown from 5.7% on Oct. 1 to 7.48% on Thursday....
Be careful out there.

Influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk Dead Of Coronavirus After Telling Followers It Wasn't Real

Coronavirus has taken another life.

Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk has passed away at the age of 33 after suffering from complications related to COVID-19. The social media star's ex-wife, Sofia Stuzhuk, with whom he shared three kids, confirmed his death in a detailed Instagram post on Saturday, Oct. 17....
Opps.
:lol: Yeah, the guy was definitely confused when I asked if he wanted to get in front of me because all I had was a gallon of milk......his confusion evaporated fast, though, when I then asked in a somewhat louder voice "or do you want to back up?" Hell, I'm no tough guy; I'm 5'11" and 175lbs but I guess my mouth is more like 6'4" and 275lbs. Fortunately, mouth very rarely speaks above my weight.

Yesterday's local news says that Sullivan County (my county) has the highest number of cases in the area. The "area" includes the surrounding counties in TN VA and KY.

Too bad Dmitry won't be able to vote for trump but I guess you buy the ticket and you take the ride.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:03 am
:lol: Yeah, the guy was definitely confused

All of us at BRD can relate. :P

when I asked if he wanted to get in front of me because all I had was a gallon of milk......his confusion evaporated fast, though, when I then asked in a somewhat louder voice "or do you want to back up?" Hell, I'm no tough guy; I'm 5'11" and 175lbs but I guess my mouth is more like 6'4" and 275lbs. Fortunately, mouth very rarely speaks above my weight.

:confusion-scratchheadblue: You routinely force the resignation or firing of LEOs, bureaucrats and pols.

Yesterday's local news says that Sullivan County (my county) has the highest number of cases in the area. The "area" includes the surrounding counties in TN VA and KY.

Yep.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965&p=128142#p128142

Too bad Dmitry won't be able to vote for trump but I guess you buy the ticket and you take the ride.

He dug up (invented) important dirt on Hunter Biden and gave it to Rudy and the NY Post.
At least you haven't been kidnapped . . . yet.
Police: Man threatens Wichita mayor over mask mandate

Meredith Dowty

A retired firefighter who was upset with the city’s mask ordinance has been arrested on suspicion of threatening to kidnap and kill Wichita’s mayor.

Meredith Dowty, 59, Wichita, could face a charge of criminal threat.
Gregg Allman Lives!
Wichita Mayor Brandon Whipple said he had been read text messages received by another city official that asked about the mayor’s address and threatened his life....
Mr. Whipple also scolded Dowty for squeezing the Charmin.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

That's quite a hair mess on this retired firefighter; I bet one wooden match would send it all up in flames before he could get it off him.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hey what hidey hole has Bill Barr been in?

Does he have the bug and I missed it? Pompeo also.

Maybe they're on job interviews.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Pompeo would do well to just stay out of the country. Barr should be out chopping wood.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:57 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Pompeo would do well to just stay out of the country. Barr should be out chopping wood.
He should be making little rocks out of big rocks.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

I have no doubt that's a popular story among the tinfoil wearing dim-wits, but it's hard to believe 20% of the population is tinfoil wearing dim-wits. But then, isn't that about the number of the hardest core Trump cultists?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I want adults in charge please.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

And the cult gushes in awe. Hilarious.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Mark Meadows has covid. You can't make this shit up.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Yeah, well, the other day he said "we're not going to control the virus" and now he can demonstrate that.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:12 pm
Mark Meadows has covid. You can't make this shit up.

And now matt does too
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

The Doctor is in.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:26 am
The Doctor is in.

They say the difference between mand animals is the ability for man to be able to learn from their mistakes. Trumpaloons, not so much.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Train keeps a rolling.....

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Imagine the kind of shit you'd come down with if you had sex with any of these trump addled fools. Syphilis, spastic colon, running sores. shingles, pus infested huge unsightly boils....and then you have to act as if you don't have any of that stuff. Sort of like the life pp and the cat fan are afflicted with.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

For anybody that forgot about it, here's the interactive map where you can get an estimate of the chances of somebody with covid being at any given gathering, by county.

https://covid19risk.biosci.gatech.edu/