2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: 2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Unread post by Vrede too »

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1342987777449873414
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:04 pm
The comments are unbelievable. Here's Beth the constituent - under less trumping circumstances I might call sarcasm, but it looks real in context.

AND it’s the SAME Antioch hit by the 2010 flood!!!! Remember the floating Christian school building??? OMG!!!! I knew it!!! Trump said they were out to hurt christianity! They’ve been planning this since 2010!!!!!
"2010"? Some sincerity is funnier than sarcasm.
Stop taking advantage of these people!
Hush up. The heartbreak will be even more crushing if they follow this loon to the bitter end.
:D

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
The comments are unbelievable. Here's Beth the constituent - under less trumping circumstances I might call sarcasm, but it looks real in context.

AND it’s the SAME Antioch hit by the 2010 flood!!!! Remember the floating Christian school building??? OMG!!!! I knew it!!! Trump said they were out to hurt christianity! They’ve been planning this since 2010!!!!!
It was sarcasm.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:21 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:

It was sarcasm.
Watch to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5gYhLKwSp4

https://www.wkrn.com/special-reports/ic ... -recovery/
... It was stunning. Sweatt, head of school at Lighthouse Christian School, was watching it unfold on television. He remembers it now, a decade later, and the 25 feet of water that swallowed his campus.

“It had to travel across our football field, our baseball field, our softball field, our practice football field, and onto the interstate.”

All told, eight buildings belonging to Lighthouse Christian were destroyed. Four were part of the preschool, and another, the hope community resource building, swept onto I-24 as Mill Creek overflowed and erupted into a raging river.

“It was floating and then it got hung up on something,” Sweatt says. “It literally imploded like a tin can that just got crushed.” ...
God has done this before, and we know why.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:38 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

It was sarcasm.
Watch to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5gYhLKwSp4

https://www.wkrn.com/special-reports/ic ... -recovery/
... It was stunning. Sweatt, head of school at Lighthouse Christian School, was watching it unfold on television. He remembers it now, a decade later, and the 25 feet of water that swallowed his campus.

“It had to travel across our football field, our baseball field, our softball field, our practice football field, and onto the interstate.”

All told, eight buildings belonging to Lighthouse Christian were destroyed. Four were part of the preschool, and another, the hope community resource building, swept onto I-24 as Mill Creek overflowed and erupted into a raging river.

“It was floating and then it got hung up on something,” Sweatt says. “It literally imploded like a tin can that just got crushed.” ...
God has done this before, and we know why.
But we got the property real cheap because of it being in a flood zone.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

It was sarcasm.
This?

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Do you think the QAnon thing is gonna evolve into an honest to Qod religion in the coming decades?
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:28 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

It was sarcasm.
This?

It seems like it'd be better and easier to just set them alight in a field somewhere in the middle of nowhere, or just smash them to bits and put them in a hole in the ground rather than make an RV explode on Xmas day in a very public setting likely to make world news, but what the fuck do I know I'm just some chump on the internet.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

It was sarcasm.
This?

It seems like it'd be better and easier to just set them alight in a field somewhere in the middle of nowhere, or just smash them to bits and put them in a hole in the ground rather than make an RV explode on Xmas day in a very public setting likely to make world news, but what the fuck do I know I'm just some chump on the internet.
Don't it though?

Here's more "proof".

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:35 pm
Do you think the QAnon thing is gonna evolve into an honest to Qod religion in the coming decades?
"gonna"?

Praise Qod.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:13 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
This?
... Here's more "proof".
:wtf: :laughing-rolling:

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

It's a strange coincidence that every day I walk outside my house and go somewhere, without fail, I will see a tree. Care to explain, Marxists?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:51 pm
It's a strange coincidence that every day I walk outside my house and go somewhere, without fail, I will see a tree. Care to explain, Marxists?
They're stalking you, murderer. :shock:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:49 pm
He's still at it
He ain't all bad.
A pro-Trump lawyer called for Republican candidates David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler to be arrested as Georgia's runoff Senate race heats up

L. Lin Wood, a conservative attorney and staunch Trump ally, seemed to suggest on Friday that Georgia's Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler should be arrested ahead of the state's critical runoff race

In a tweet on Friday, Wood also urged Republicans to "break" the election in the state by refusing to vote, attaching a plan which repeats debunked allegations of voter fraud....
You go, Ellen.

Republicans sue Mike Pence in 'desperate' last-ditch effort to overturn election

:lol: You go, Gohmert.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Hear that conservatives? Boycott the runoff election in GA to prove there was voter fraud. Even Lin Wood wants you too. Do it!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:17 pm
Hear that conservatives? Boycott the runoff election in GA to prove there was voter fraud. Even Lin Wood wants you too. Do it!
I approve of this message. The full plot and remedy:

Can't argue with that, Repugs. Ellen knows.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:29 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:17 pm
I approve of this message. The full plot and remedy:

Can't argue with that, Repugs. Ellen knows.
What makes this even funnier is that infographic was created to troll conservatives. It was satire because how the fuck could you be so goddamn stupid as to think this magic algorithm couldn't account for stuff like negative votes.

Yes I shit you not. It was created to troll conservatives.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:49 pm
What makes this even funnier is that infographic was created to troll conservatives. It was satire because how the fuck could you be so goddamn stupid as to think this magic algorithm couldn't account for stuff like negative votes.

Idk who created it, but Ellen is a sincere Trumpette and is not trolling.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:58 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Idk who created it, but Ellen is a sincere Trumpette and is not trolling.
The lesbian Ellen?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:05 pm
The lesbian Ellen?
No, the cited "expert" source, spreader and possible creator of the infographic.
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:19 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:57 pm
:lol: Another one of trump's wingnut "attorneys" has filed another wingnut suit in GA and in his declaration he asserts that he's making his claim "under plenty of perjury." The stupidity and incompetence of the cult and its lawyers is monumental.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/plenty-perju ... 14646.html
Give him credit for a brief moment of honesty.
... True to form, on Friday a pro-Trump lawyer named L. Lin Wood, who spearheaded attempts to overturn Georgia’s president election results, lodged a new suit on similar lines, signing off his complaint that it he made his claims under “plenty of perjury,” rather penalty of perjury.

“I declare and verify under plenty of perjury that the facts contained in the foregoing Verified Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief are true and correct,” Mr Wood, an accomplished libel attorney with a large conservative following online, wrote in his complaint....
I wonder if anyone's told him that his name sounds like 'Ellen Wood', nttawwt.
:wave:

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:13 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:05 pm
The lesbian Ellen?
No, the cited "expert" source, spreader and possible creator of the infographic.
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:19 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:57 pm
:lol: Another one of trump's wingnut "attorneys" has filed another wingnut suit in GA and in his declaration he asserts that he's making his claim "under plenty of perjury." The stupidity and incompetence of the cult and its lawyers is monumental.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/plenty-perju ... 14646.html
Give him credit for a brief moment of honesty.
... True to form, on Friday a pro-Trump lawyer named L. Lin Wood, who spearheaded attempts to overturn Georgia’s president election results, lodged a new suit on similar lines, signing off his complaint that it he made his claims under “plenty of perjury,” rather penalty of perjury.

“I declare and verify under plenty of perjury that the facts contained in the foregoing Verified Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief are true and correct,” Mr Wood, an accomplished libel attorney with a large conservative following online, wrote in his complaint....
I wonder if anyone's told him that his name sounds like 'Ellen Wood', nttawwt.
:wave:
Shit man I was real confused thinking Ellen DeGeneres was a hardcore Trump fan.