2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: 2020 Election Results..... here we go.....

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:41 pm
OMG
O Really wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:21 pm
Hey billy.p - did this guy say stupid stuff when he was a coach, or has he just gotten dumber than a box of hammers by hanging with Trump?
GOP Senator Comes Up With A Mind-Bogglingly Dumb Way To Duck A Question
No one’s buying Tommy Tuberville’s weird excuse to refuse comment on conspiracy theorist Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Tuberville has to be one of the dumbest people to ever hold elected office. Can’t believe there are people who voted for that dope over the guy who famously prosecuted the Birmingham church bombing.
Does he get his news from a skywriting service?
More mocking at the link. Other related tweets:
They running out of plausible excuses now, heading down the "WTF are you talking about road".
My dog ate my news.
It's just unfair that people always expect these senators to KNOW things or have thoughts about things.

Do you know how busy they are fundraising and keeping up with survey responses about the latest Q drops?
He should have worn a helmet
:lol:
Tommy are you afraid of Ms Georgia Qnon?
One for neoplacebo:
Marsha Blackburn is grateful for his presence.... she looks brilliant by comparison.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

:lol: It will require some high level wingnuttyness to out wingnut Marsha but this guy may be able to swing it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:35 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:16 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:06 pm
All former presidents continue to receive the President's Daily Briefs. So trump/putin will know what Joe's knows.

There are several potentially destructive benefits that trump will get unless congress acts to stop it. Unlimited postage may not seem that bad until you consider the extreme that trump could take it.
Are there limits on office and staff if he sends out 100 million campaign mailers for repug candidates every day? You and I pay his (my understanding) unlimited postage.
I wonder if that's by law or tradition. If the latter, Joe can order a change.
Apparently by tradition.
Joe must limit his access to keep him from using them to pay off his debts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... d-n1248994
Why haven't you told us that you're advising Joe?

Biden says 'erratic' Trump shouldn't get intel briefings

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:25 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:35 pm
... Joe must limit his access to keep him from using them to pay off his debts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... d-n1248994
Why haven't you told us that you're advising Joe?

Biden says 'erratic' Trump shouldn't get intel briefings
You're consulting for FL Rep Val Demings, too? Cool.

Trump would sell US secrets to the highest bidder if given intel briefings, says senior Democrat

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

His Biz Is Shunned, She Resigned, and Everyone Is Being Sued: What Became of Trump’s Election Dead-Enders
BIG MISTAKE. HUGE.

A month after the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol, Donald Trump is living comfortably at his private club in Florida. He’s been gearing up for his latest impeachment trial, he’s been deprived of many of his toys and privileges that came with the presidency, and he’s suffering from boredom. But he’s also been basking in the comfort of knowing that the Republican Party will—even today—continue to bend over backwards to please him.

But some of his most hardcore associates and advisers, who egged Trump on and helped fuel his most dangerous or destructive attempts to subvert American democracy, aren’t doing so well. In the three months since the election was called for Joe Biden, most of the lawyers and MAGA enthusiasts who decided to play a consequential role in the ex-president’s efforts to overturn the Democratic nominee’s 2020 win (efforts that led directly to the Jan. 6 mob violence), have had their jobs or businesses shredded, their personal lives shaken, or their reputations irrevocably tarnished—all while Trump’s been relaxing and playing his rounds of golf in the Sunshine State.

The ones who helped spearhead the most extreme chapters in the broader crusade to nullify the election outcome are now besieged by their own legal battles. Several of them have complained that friends aren’t talking to them anymore, or have huffed and fumed over Twitter banning them for life for spreading dangerous misinformation. Several of the Trump-allied attorneys are just trying to hold onto their law licenses, under calls for disbarment for their participation on the Team Trump efforts. Only two of these people responded to requests for comment on this story.

Much of their current ruin came as a direct result of their decisions to become major players in Trump’s failed authoritarian endeavor to cling to power. All of them have refused to admit that Trump, in fact, lost fair and square. Of this band of MAGA allies (which most prominently included people like Rudy Giuliani, Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell, John Eastman, and Peter Navarro), arguably none of them has lost more in the time since the election than Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO and personal friend of the ex-president’s....
Detailed discussion of the personal and career hits that these treasonous Trumpettes have taken.

:happy-cheerleaderkid:

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Goood gooooood...... I hope Dominion settles for nothing less than Mike having to come on TV on his knee's begging for forgiveness.

Even better I hope Mike doesn't give in and it takes the whole company with him.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I have urged Mike repeatedly to just go ahead and relapse back into meth. Maybe this will tend to shove him in that direction.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:06 pm
Goood gooooood...... I hope Dominion settles for nothing less than Mike having to come on TV on his knee's begging for forgiveness.

Even better I hope Mike doesn't give in and it takes the whole company with him.
From your lips . . .
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 am
I have urged Mike repeatedly to just go ahead and relapse back into meth. Maybe this will tend to shove him in that direction.
I thought you were joking.
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he's losing $65 million over election-fraud claims and it proves he's not pushing conspiracy theories for the money

... Lindell has been an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump for years. A former professional gambler who overcame an addiction to crack, he credits his company's success to his aggressive advertising strategy, which pushed MyPillow's revenue to over $300 million in 2019.

Dominion's lawsuit says that advertising strategy involves intertwining his personal brand and that of his company to juice sales.

MyPillow has spent tens of millions of dollars advertising on pro-Trump media outlets such as Fox News and Newsmax - both also targets of litigation over election falsehoods. After Trump lost the November election, Lindell falsely claimed Dominion rigged the election. MyPillow sponsored a "March for Trump" tour (which was actually a bus) in which Lindell spoke at rallies claiming the election was stolen.

Dominion alleges in the lawsuit that the conspiracy theories are a platform for Lindell to sell more pillows.

"After hitting the jackpot with Donald Trump's endorsement for MyPillow and after a million-dollar bet on Fox News ads had paid out handsome returns, Michael Lindell exploited another chance to boost sales: marketing MyPillow to people who would tune in and attend rallies to hear Lindell tell the 'Big Lie' that Dominion had stolen the 2020 election," Clare wrote.
Interesting tactic:
I'm too much of an idiot to be slyly exploitative and greedy.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:10 pm
bannination wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:06 pm

From your lips . . .
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 am
I thought you were joking.
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he's losing $65 million over election-fraud claims and it proves he's not pushing conspiracy theories for the money

... Lindell has been an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump for years. A former professional gambler who overcame an addiction to crack, he credits his company's success to his aggressive advertising strategy, which pushed MyPillow's revenue to over $300 million in 2019.

Dominion's lawsuit says that advertising strategy involves intertwining his personal brand and that of his company to juice sales.

MyPillow has spent tens of millions of dollars advertising on pro-Trump media outlets such as Fox News and Newsmax - both also targets of litigation over election falsehoods. After Trump lost the November election, Lindell falsely claimed Dominion rigged the election. MyPillow sponsored a "March for Trump" tour (which was actually a bus) in which Lindell spoke at rallies claiming the election was stolen.

Dominion alleges in the lawsuit that the conspiracy theories are a platform for Lindell to sell more pillows.

"After hitting the jackpot with Donald Trump's endorsement for MyPillow and after a million-dollar bet on Fox News ads had paid out handsome returns, Michael Lindell exploited another chance to boost sales: marketing MyPillow to people who would tune in and attend rallies to hear Lindell tell the 'Big Lie' that Dominion had stolen the 2020 election," Clare wrote.
Interesting tactic:
I'm too much of an idiot to be slyly exploitative and greedy.
I mean.... it's a hard argument to counter....

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

This asshole has been milking this Pillow shit for years; he's just the same sort of shyster as trump is. This clown just can't lie as good. He needs to go back to meth and get some fucking insight into what's actually going on. I'm not convinced he will, though.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Can anyone imagine being related to Mike Lindell? What the fuck could you do other than threaten to kill yourself?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Not that anyone is suprised, or even cares at this point.

The Supreme Court finally rejected Sidney Powell's election conspiracy theory lawsuits
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:06 pm
O Really wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:55 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:52 am
Say it loud!

SENATE MAJORITY LEADER CHUCK SCHUMER!
Yeah, and Senate MINORITY Leader Moscow Mitch!
Worthless toad.
Some rain on the parade - It may appear that Schumer is in charge, but the real Senate Majority Leader will be Joe Manchin, D(INO)-WV.
Semi-worthless toad.
That said, far better than no parade at all.
Joe Biden might be in the White House, but Joe Manchin runs the presidency

There's an Rx for progressives suggested in the article, but it has pitfalls.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:43 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:06 pm
O Really wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:55 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:52 am
Say it loud!

SENATE MAJORITY LEADER CHUCK SCHUMER!
Yeah, and Senate MINORITY Leader Moscow Mitch!
Worthless toad.
Some rain on the parade - It may appear that Schumer is in charge, but the real Senate Majority Leader will be Joe Manchin, D(INO)-WV.
Semi-worthless toad.
That said, far better than no parade at all.
Joe Biden might be in the White House, but Joe Manchin runs the presidency

There's an Rx for progressives suggested in the article, but it has pitfalls.
On Survivor, the all too powerful "swing vote " is usually the one voted off the island.

Too bad this is not an option.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:38 am
On Survivor, the all too powerful "swing vote " is usually the one voted off the island.

Too bad this is not an option.
We'll see. There are 3 ways he could be made irrelevant in 2022:
He could lose reelection.
The Dems could make Senate gains and shun him.
The Repugs could make Senate gains and not need him.
Fingers crossed for the first two, and the third's effect on him won't bother me a bit.

There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but Yellow Stripes and Dead Armadillos
-- Jim Hightower

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The latest recording of Trump calling Georgia election officials was found in the official's trash folder

2 potentially criminal recordings now. GA charges sure would be sweet. Rumor is that NY charges are getting closer, too. I'm not sure if they meant federal, state or both, or which crimes.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Sidney Powell calls Trumpettes idiots and/or insane:
Sidney Powell Says ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her Election Fraud Lies
Trump’s campaign lawyer baselessly claimed that Dominion Voting Systems machines were rigged to weigh Biden votes more heavily than Trump votes.

... Now that Dominion has filed a massive defamation lawsuit against her, Powell is claiming that “no reasonable person” should have taken her prior claims seriously.

Powell moved to dismiss the lawsuit on Monday, arguing that “no reasonable person would conclude” that her accusations of Dominion being part of an election-rigging scheme with ties to Venezuela “were truly statements of fact.” ...
She's got a point.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:31 am
Sidney Powell calls Trumpettes idiots and/or insane:
Sidney Powell Says ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her Election Fraud Lies
Trump’s campaign lawyer baselessly claimed that Dominion Voting Systems machines were rigged to weigh Biden votes more heavily than Trump votes.

... Now that Dominion has filed a massive defamation lawsuit against her, Powell is claiming that “no reasonable person” should have taken her prior claims seriously.

Powell moved to dismiss the lawsuit on Monday, arguing that “no reasonable person would conclude” that her accusations of Dominion being part of an election-rigging scheme with ties to Venezuela “were truly statements of fact.” ...
She's got a point.
She's also admitting to a crime by filing those frivolous lawsuits based on what no reasonable person would accept as fact in the first place. But I guess that's better than losing everything you have or will have and still owing 1.275 billion dollars. I think the best thing this woman could do is drive into an interstate overpass support at full speed in the middle of the night. Oh, and today at Food City I got three nice beef filets weighing almost a pound for $7.65 but they were labeled and priced as NY steak. So I got rigged meat but will sure as hell eat it.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

So wait, is she including Cheetohead, Vice Q-Tip, 170 Reps, Eight Senators and all those state Attorneys General?