Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

A conservative forum.
Whack9
Commander

Re: Re: CPF: The BEST Forum Ever

Unread post by Whack9 »

I don't usually like posting links to Cuckhold Political Forum, but -

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... li-babbit/
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Quack Squawk Bleat.......Psychobabble. These stupid fuckers are beyond belief. I can't understand how they've lived this long.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Whack9 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:56 amI don't usually like posting links to Cuckhold Political Forum, but -

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... li-babbit/
They do have a certain entertainment value :thumbup: . sataspa is kicking their treasonous asses, but they're too stupid to see it and too cowardly to admit it. S/he will soon be banned by the wusses.

Like obedient little Fauxbots they're parroting Pucker's latest ranting:

Tucker Carlson Bizarrely Suggests Capitol Insurrection Was Orchestrated by FBI

It's Excuse #237 for why he bears no responsibility.

As regurgitated on CPF:
... After invoking Russian President Vladimir Putin’s latest whataboutism argument about the Capitol riots, which featured Putin referencing Capitol rioter Ashli Babbit’s death to deflect answering a question about jailed Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny, Carlson declared that Putin raised “fair questions.”

“Who did shoot Ashli Babbitt and why don’t we know?” Carlson added. “Are anonymous federal agents now allowed to kill unarmed women who protest the regime? That’s okay now? No, it’s not okay.”

Carlson went on to claim that the government is “hiding the identity of many law enforcement officers present at the Capitol on January 6, not just the one that killed” Babbit, stating that the government’s own court filings reveal that officers violently took part in the riot.

“We know that because without fail, the government has thrown the book at most people who were present in the Capitol on January 6,” he exclaimed. “There was a nationwide dragnet to find them. Many of them are still in solitary confinement tonight.” ...
:roll: :crybaby:
Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

If citizens are allowed to walk in the capitol building unhindered where Congress is in session, they should also be allowed to walk into the white house unhindered. But we know that's not the case.

I wouldn't even be able to waltz into my state capitol building without being stopped by security and probably arrested.

When you have a horde of people protesting and violently breaking into the capitol building where Congress is in session, consequences are expected.

I watched the video of that woman being shot. I watched a ton of other videos. A police officer was standing there with his gun drawn telling them to back up. If someone had a gun drawn on me I would back up.

There are hours upon hours of footage showing that the people breaking in weren't doing so in a peaceful manner.

But to the topic - Putin's whataboutism wasn't impressive at all. His spin was actually really lame to be honest. Those guys hate the press so much they'd rather fawn over a half assed spin by one of our countries adverseries than admit Putin was in the wrong. Some patriots they are...

If I had a sliver of hope for some of those washed out has-beens (never-beens?), that thread would've wrecked it.

Those guys are so far gone down the rabbit hole.

It's super entertaining reading that forum though, not gonna lie.
Last edited by Whack9 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I deleted, edited and re-posted above while you were posting.
Whack9 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:28 pm... I watched the video of that woman being shot. A police officer was standing there with his gun drawn telling them to back up. If someone had a gun drawn on me I would back up....
Plus, she was climbing through a smashed window, not walking through an open door. Qidiot.
Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

If we knew they were just having fun, it would be entertaining. That they actually believe that stupidity - ummm, not so much.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

LNF is a waste of time too, but... sometimes there's time to waste :-)
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

CPF: The DUMBEST Forum Ever

bannination wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:56 pmLNF is a waste of time too, but... sometimes there's time to waste :-)
:thumbup: I'm sure that train wrecks aren't fun for those in them, but try looking away if you're an observer.

Desperately deflecting Putin and his CPF fanboys are too stupid to get that Dolt .45 was still POTUS and the United States Capitol Police had not transitioned from its joint Dem-Repug appointed leadership when Qidiot Babbit got herself killed. Opps.

Putin did the exact same goofy deflecting with an ABC reporter. Biden called it a "ridiculous comparison".
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: CPF: The DUMBEST Forum Ever

Taxed is the gift that keeps on giving.
All of the America-hating wannabe terrorists are too moronic for words.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Solar and the rest of those fucking numbnuts are quacking and squawking, as usual, not knowing what the fuck they're talking about. They're all in a tizzy over the DOJ invoking the supremacy clause on MO GQP wingnuts who want to void federal firearms laws. They actually think the clause doesn't exist. Hey, Solar Fuckhead, check Article VI and get back to me. And it's a good thing none of you fucking idiots had to take a test about the Constitution; none of you would pass it. They should all commit suicide as well as not get vaccinated. Perhaps they'd also enjoy romping around a nuclear waste site without any protective gear. After all, you can't see or smell or taste radiation......it's a hoax. Morons.

I only posted this in hopes some of those clowns see this while they lurk. I just can't bear to register on a forum of idiots......not to mention that they'd "cancel" me while bitching about "cancel culture." Those fuckers have no culture; only a cult.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Oh wow, that's just cringe.
neoplacebo wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:08 pmSolar and the rest of those fucking numbnuts are quacking and squawking, as usual, not knowing what the fuck they're talking about. They're all in a tizzy over the DOJ invoking the supremacy clause on MO GQP wingnuts who want to void federal firearms laws. They actually think the clause doesn't exist. Hey, Solar Fuckhead, check Article VI and get back to me. And it's a good thing none of you fucking idiots had to take a test about the Constitution; none of you would pass it. They should all commit suicide as well as not get vaccinated. Perhaps they'd also enjoy romping around a nuclear waste site without any protective gear. After all, you can't see or smell or taste radiation......it's a hoax. Morons.

I only posted this in hopes some of those clowns see this while they lurk. I just can't bear to register on a forum of idiots......not to mention that they'd "cancel" me while bitching about "cancel culture." Those fuckers have no culture; only a cult.
I'm too lazy to go back and look it up, but those moronic ammosexual bigoted CPFuckers argue strenuously in favor of federal supremacy when the issue is sanctuary locales, and those locales aren't even trying to void federal law like the MO gunhuggers are, but rather just legally declare that they will stop enforcing federal law for the slacker feds. Hypocrites.
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

CPF actually stands for "Can't Process Facts." Or maybe "Chowderheads Praising Fascism."
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:15 am CPF actually stands for "Can't Process Facts." Or maybe "Chowderheads Praising Fascism."
It's a continual source of amusement for me that they claim thousands of viewers when Solar is the only one posting.

Message Author Board Date
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 01:07:51 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 01:06:05 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 01:03:13 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 12:43:15 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 12:42:39 AM
Forum Stats
454,211 Posts in 38,700 Topics by 2,830 Members - Latest Member: DonGlock26
Latest Post: "Re: Post Your Favorite M..." (Today at 01:07:51 AM)
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Users Online
Online: 533 Guests, 15 Users (1 Hidden)
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:03 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:15 am CPF actually stands for "Can't Process Facts." Or maybe "Chowderheads Praising Fascism."
It's a continual source of amusement for me that they claim thousands of viewers when Solar is the only one posting.

Message Author Board Date
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 01:07:51 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 01:06:05 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 01:03:13 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 12:43:15 AM
Re: Post Your Favorite MEME Solar Political Discussion and Debate Today at 12:42:39 AM
Forum Stats
454,211 Posts in 38,700 Topics by 2,830 Members - Latest Member: DonGlock26
Latest Post: "Re: Post Your Favorite M..." (Today at 01:07:51 AM)
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Users Online
Online: 533 Guests, 15 Users (1 Hidden)
I too can modify code to show +/- the amount of users I want to fake.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:56 pm

I too can modify code to show +/- the amount of users I want to fake.
I figured that. More importantly, can you increase Solar's users tenfold?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Reading CPF is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Solar wrote:How sure am I that it will happen?

Your track record is shit.

I'll bet my life,

Small stakes, very small stakes.

the life of our Nation on it

Not yours to gamble with and never will be.

and the future credibility of this site on it.

>>> :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: <<<

That's how certain I am that Trump will be back.

Like you were in Nov, Jan, Feb and Mar? :lol:
1312. ETTD.
bannination
Captain

I wish I could offer him a bet....

Trump gets reinstated August 2021, I shutdown blueridgedebate.com. If not, he shuts down cpf.

Watch how quickly he doesn't accept those terms.
:laughing-rolling:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Maybe it's something in the koolaid they drink. This thread makes zero sense.

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... county-nc/
supsalemgr is as stupid as ever. He's rebuking Hoofer for posting about Hendersonville, TN when his own thread and link never had anything to do with Henderson County, NC in the first place.
Taxed is on a bit of a roll, he's graduated to science fiction.

https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... r-lindell/
"DEVESTATING" - :lol: I'm hardly devastated by some illiterate wingnut that can't even spell 'devastating'.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Cancel culture Pansy Forum

Hmm, the ". . . " looks like something that may have been done to sataspa rather than what sataspa actually posted. New time out by the nannies? Banned?
https://conservativepoliticalforum.com/ ... #msg466305
1312. ETTD.