Cawthorn

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Cawthorn

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:39 am
... Someone has got the vapors again....
:headscratch: Are you cosplaying Scarlett O'Hara? Nttawwt.
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:18 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:37 am
Bullshit. The only possible way I'd have the vapors is if I were up at 4am posting gibberish. Like you. It's now 10:35am here. I expect you'll be back on here in about five hours from now (noon your time) to start again. Vapors, my ass.
Perhaps if (neoplacebo) spent less time popping pills and more time minding his own damn business he'd be more happy.
"his own damn business"???

YOU are the asshole that falsely accused us of mocking Cawthorn's disability when in fact that's what you do:
viewtopic.php?p=148840#p148840
Now you're cowering, as usual, from IDing this imaginary disability mocking and also from accountability for your hypocrisy on the topic.

Plus, dummy, by posting your stupidity at 4am you are choosing to make your late night gibberish our business. It's a theme, your poor choices are someone else's fault every time. Pitiful.

It's always a hoot when YOUR dementia kicks in. Maybe you should pop pills so you have an excuse, or are you already pill popping and this is your pussy projection?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Ordinarily I respect those whose disabilities create many life challenges for them. However, if they use that disability to scam others, solicit special favors, or constantly whine or lie about it, I find them to be prime candidates for severe mocking.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:04 pm
Ordinarily I respect those whose disabilities create many life challenges for them. However, if they use that disability to scam others, solicit special favors, or constantly whine or lie about it, I find them to be prime candidates for severe mocking.
This.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

A little local inside Baseball.

No real revelations though.

The real story behind Madison Cawthorn switching Congressional districts
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:25 am

Thanks.
... While District 13 is squarely red with almost no chance of a Democrat taking it, Cawthorn didn't want just any Republican to claim it.

"I am afraid that another establishment go-along-to-get-along Republican would prevail there," Cawthorn said.

It appeared to be a direct jab at Republican N.C. Speaker of the House Tim Moore, who was expected to announce a Congressional run for the new District 13. Now, with Cawthorn beating Moore to the punch, Moore won't be running after all....
I wonder why Moore caved so quickly. Plenty of RepuQs have been discussing and lining up to primary Mad in District 14.

Mad is so erratic that it won't surprise me if he changes his mind and runs in my District 14 after all. It sure would be great if a Dem beat the extremist here.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:44 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:25 am

Thanks.
... While District 13 is squarely red with almost no chance of a Democrat taking it, Cawthorn didn't want just any Republican to claim it.

"I am afraid that another establishment go-along-to-get-along Republican would prevail there," Cawthorn said.

It appeared to be a direct jab at Republican N.C. Speaker of the House Tim Moore, who was expected to announce a Congressional run for the new District 13. Now, with Cawthorn beating Moore to the punch, Moore won't be running after all....
I wonder why Moore caved so quickly. Plenty of RepuQs have been discussing and lining up to primary Mad in District 14.

Mad is so erratic that it won't surprise me if he changes his mind and runs in my District 14 after all. It sure would be great if a Dem beat the extremist here.
Moore may have been more concerned about the embarrassment legacy of losing to this idiot

Hey gramps, tell that story again
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:11 pm
Moore may have been more concerned about the embarrassment legacy of losing to this idiot

Hey gramps, tell that story again
Hey gramps, tell that story about how you ran away from that punk maniac without even trying to put up a fight.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

NC state Sen. Chuck Edwards officially announces run for 14th Congressional District seat

:roll: McDonald's franchise mogul Edwards (R) has been my state senator for years. He's an asshole.
... Sources also confirm with News 13 that Rep. Tim Moffitt (R - District 117) may be considering a run for Senator Edward's District 48 seat in the state senate,
Moffitt has only been my state rep for a short while, but he's a well known asshole.
and that well-known Republican fiscal conservative and recently retired Henderson County manager Steve Wyatt may run for Moffit's District 117 seat in the state House of Representatives.
Idk his politics, which may be awful, but Henderson County has been run fairly competently.
Asheville and much of far Western North Carolina, including a portion of Watauga County, will be included in the newly constructed district. Congressman Madison Cawthorn (R-District 11) announced earlier in November that he would be running for a congressional seat in the newly drawn NC District 13....
Edwards would be MadCaw without the lunacy.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Wonder where the little Mrs. was that night?

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

LGB? As in LGBTQ-anon?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:04 pm
LGB? As in LGBTQ-anon?
Of course.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

When the book is finally closed on this clown, he's going to be remembered as nothing more than a second rate grifter.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

I wouldn't waste my time on Maddy.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:39 am
Oh, my.

Someone has got the vapors again.

Or maybe he's choking.

Guess what?

I don't give a flying fuck.
Bullshit. The only possible way I'd have the vapors is if I were up at 4am posting gibberish. Like you. It's now 10:35am here. I expect you'll be back on here in about five hours from now (noon your time) to start again. Vapors, my ass.
My bad.

Another typo. Damn this wifi keyboard!

I didn't mean to say Neo has the vapors.

I meant to say Neo's posts are vapid. Not as vapid as Freaky's and Cuckies', but vapid enough.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
To be fair, Useless posts gibberish regardless of time of day. For example:
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:35 pm
( :crybaby: )
:violin: Vapid obsession, sad.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ulysses wrote:

My bad.

I meant to say Neo's posts are vapid. Not as vapid as Freaky's and Cuckies', but vapid enough.
What would be the name of strange compulsion to resurrect five week old posts for the soul purpose of lobbing an unprovoked insult, then when people respond to the buffoonery acting like a butthurt baby and (based on a long and long winded track record) launching one of many temper tantrums across multiple threads?

Just curious to know what makes the tick tick.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:03 pm
Ulysses wrote:

My bad.

What would be the name of strange compulsion to resurrect five week old posts for the soul purpose of lobbing an unprovoked insult, then when people respond to the buffoonery acting like a butthurt baby and (based on a long and long winded track record) launching one of many temper tantrums across multiple threads?

Yeah, and on top of all that, I am exposed to this kind of shit on my fucking birthday. It's like nothing anybody's ever seen.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

My bad.

OK, let's add up all your insults in just this last one sentence paragraph of yours:

"strange compulsion"
"unprovoked insult"
"buffoonery"
"butthurt baby"
"temper tantrums"

And I'm the one acting out?

Look in the mirror, Cuckie...

If you can bear the view.

So very sad.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:11 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

My bad.

Yeah, and on top of all that, I am exposed to this kind of shit on my fucking birthday. It's like nothing anybody's ever seen.
How am I supposed to know it's your birthday?

And why should I care?

Although I congratulate you for finally reaching the legal drinking age.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:13 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:

( :crybaby: )
You're desperately cowering and deflecting from GoCubsGo's point and question, and you're stupid enough to think that we can't see it.
1312. ETTD.