Re: sex, lies and where was the ncaa and emmert

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:50 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:16 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:52 pm
Thanks. Cool, that could increase the average payout to each victim by around $350K, and $174M is still a ton of money for the lawyers.
A pool playing happy hour buddy made some crazy money on the silicone breast implant suit. I believe that he was the lead attorney on a 2 billion dollar suit.
Ah. I read the first sentence and thought your "buddy" had breast implants, nttawwt.

Justice Department won't charge agents who disregarded Larry Nassar allegations

Idk if criminal charges are warranted, but the victims are probably disappointed. Maybe their lawsuit will be a winner, and we can hope that shaming follows the 2 FBI agents for the rest of their lives.
Merrick is an asshole.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... assar-case

"The DOJ's internal watchdog found last July that the FBI repeatedly ignored sexual abuse allegations against Nassar. The report showed bureau officials didn’t take the claims seriously, failed to alert local authorities, broke FBI rules, covered up their missteps, and lied to investigators."

They lied to the FBI. That's supposed to be illegal unless your name is Jared, trump or Beauregard.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:50 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:16 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:52 pm
Thanks. Cool, that could increase the average payout to each victim by around $350K, and $174M is still a ton of money for the lawyers.
A pool playing happy hour buddy made some crazy money on the silicone breast implant suit. I believe that he was the lead attorney on a 2 billion dollar suit.
Ah. I read the first sentence and thought your "buddy" had breast implants, nttawwt.

Justice Department won't charge agents who disregarded Larry Nassar allegations

Idk if criminal charges are warranted, but the victims are probably disappointed. Maybe their lawsuit will be a winner, and we can hope that shaming follows the 2 FBI agents for the rest of their lives.
Merrick is an asshole.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... assar-case

"The DOJ's internal watchdog found last July that the FBI repeatedly ignored sexual abuse allegations against Nassar. The report showed bureau officials didn’t take the claims seriously, failed to alert local authorities, broke FBI rules, covered up their missteps, and lied to investigators."

They lied to the FBI. That's supposed to be illegal unless your name is Jared, trump or Beauregard.

https://apnews.com/article/simone-biles ... 9481a3558f

Suing the fbi. Go girls
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Edit: GoCubsGo posted while I was composing. Great minds . . .
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:33 pm
https://apnews.com/article/simone-biles ... 9481a3558f

Suing the fbi. Go girls
Go unnamed inmate Go.

Ex-USA Gymnastics doctor Nassar stabbed in prison, stable -AP

:violin:
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.