Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Whack9
Commander

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:37 pm
Donald Trump NFT Collection Sells Out, Price Surges

45,000 cards x $99 = $4,455,000

:wtf: These ugly by all artistic standards air-cards sold out? Seriously? This nation has serious issues. The silver lining is that Former PINO only duped Trumpettes, again. We normal Americans and our wallets are fine.
I wonder if you can purchase them using BitCoins. There is a certain symmetry of using one asset with no intrinsic value to purchase another asset with even less intrinsic value.
The astronaut is Biden. ;)

A theory:

- Trump announces NFTs for sale
- Some dipshits buy them, but the rest are bought by some business partners or something. Maybe even the company peddling them.
- MAGAts with money to burn: Wow! Look at these things flying off the shelves. Next time one goes on sale I'm gonna buy it.
- Repeat
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Whack9 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:40 pm
A theory:

- Trump announces NFTs for sale
- Some dipshits buy them, but the rest are bought by some business partners or something. Maybe even the company peddling them.
- MAGAts with money to burn: Wow! Look at these things flying off the shelves. Next time one goes on sale I'm gonna buy it.
- Repeat
Yep, a lot of people are suggesting that it's a fraud on top of a grift. We don't really even know that all of the 45K cards were bought by anyone ... or that the 45K count is real.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

It would be interesting (entertaining) if they interviewed a few people who claim to have bought these things. Probably be the same dental-challenged people they always round up after a tornado to say "Sounded just like a freight train" or "I never seed such before."

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

"I knew Trump was really countin' on me buying his NFT so instead of heat and 'lectricity and my child's meds this month I scrounged up enough to help out my president, God bless him."
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:50 pm
"I knew Trump was really countin' on me buying his NFT so instead of heat and 'lectricity and my child's meds this month I scrounged up enough to help out my president, God bless him."
:thumbup: The missus and brat can look at their Christmas gifts in my digital wallet.

Trump's NFT Rollout Went Exactly as You'd Expect

Grift within the grift. Read the fine print! He's even shameless about scamming his own fanboys. Great minds, O Really and Whack9:
I would say ALL of the rarer variations were absolutely traded to shell corporations with the common $99 versions being sold to MAGA faithful on welfare checks.
And since he strictly limited the amount of fake cards any one person could buy to 100, he stays under the $10,000. limit the IRS requires to have to report the income. Money laundering 100%
Hmmm.
Merry Griftmas and Treasons Greetings from the Orange Fuhrer.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Funny comment: "Trump's base is already complaining that they bought a card and it still hasn't been delivered in the mail."

O Really
Admiral

What would have to happen for the cult to realize that everything about Trump is and always has been as fake as his "reality" show?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:10 pm
What would have to happen for the cult to realize that everything about Trump is and always has been as fake as his "reality" show?
Will never happen.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Genius.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol:

Elsewhere:
You can't spell "hatred" without "red hat".
:thumbup:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:46 pm
Genius.
It's like poetry

He actually wrote - he wrote this and claimed it as his words.

"Corrupt "Justice" Department for the “PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICLY" speech I made on January 6th"
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:59 pm
O Really wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:10 pm
Will never happen.
For example:

Trump NFTs Tanking as Hype Dies, Floor Price Down 70%

Perfection. I like these 'pump and dump' schemes where only Trumpettes lose out. Potentially even worse for them:

Trump is accused of using copyrighted images in his NFT collection

Obviously, Dolt .45, the managing company and the "artist" could be sued, but could the NFTs also be seized from buyers without compensation?

If so, or if the value craters will buyers sue? I suspect that most will be too ashamed to be publicly IDed in court docs. Hah!
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Trump Paid $1.1 Million in Taxes During Presidency, but $0 in 2020, Report Shows https://nyti.ms/3G69AwD

Trump’s federal tax returns from 2015 through his full term in the White House, shows that he began his presidency suffering the sort of large business losses that had defined much of his career and paid almost nothing in income tax. But his fortunes changed in 2018, as he reported $24.3 million in adjusted gross income and paid nearly $1 million in federal tax."

I reckon being in a 4% tax bracket excuses all.

"Mr. Trump’s tax returns show that he was in the black the following year as well, reporting $4.4 million in income and paying $133,445 in tax. 

oops, down to 3%

"Since then, he has written off $2.2 million in property taxes as a business expense — even as the law allows individuals to write off only $10,000 in property taxes a year."

So, where's the IRS?

Cheaters nearly always prosper under our tax codes, mostly because we have tax codes written by the cheaters.

Where is our Justice Department?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:36 pm
It would be interesting (entertaining) if they interviewed a few people who claim to have bought these things. Probably be the same dental-challenged people they always round up after a tornado to say "Sounded just like a freight train" or "I never seed such before."
Are you suggesting that our media investigate trump? Well I never seed such before.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

So......he's crazy.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Pathetically pitiful. Crazy stupid.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:11 am
Pathetically pitiful. Crazy stupid.
Another example:

Trump NFTs Crater With Daily Sales Down 98% From Peak

The only people that didn't know all along that these NFTs were a scam are perpetually slow and gullible Trumpettes.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

This is too fricking rich
Can we just trademark all duh words?

"Trump wanted to trademark 'Rigged Election!' days after 2020 election, emails provided to Jan 6 committee show

Then-President Donald Trump wanted to trademark the phrase "Rigged Election!" days after Election Day in 2020, according to emails provided by Jared Kushner to the House committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection at the US Capitol.

On November 9, 2020, then-Trump aide Dan Scavino emailed Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, with the request from Trump.

"Hey Jared! POTUS wants to trademark/own rights to below, I don't know who to see -- or ask...I don't know who to take to," the email from Scavino reads, according to a transcript of Kushner's testimony to the committee, which was released by the panel on Friday.

Two phrases were bolded in the email: "Save America PAC!" and "Rigged Election!"

Kushner forwarded the request and discussed it on an email chain that included Eric Trump, the President's son; Alex Cannon, a Trump campaign lawyer; Sean Dollman, the chief financial officer of Trump's 2020 campaign, and Justin Clark, a Trump campaign lawyer.

"Guys - can we do ASAP please?" Kushner writes.

Eric Trump responded saying "Both web URLs are already registered. Save America PAC was registered October 23 of this year. Was that done by the campaign?"

Dollman responds: "'Save America PAC' is already taken/registered, just confirming that. But we can still file for 'Save America.'"

Kushner's response, according to the transcript, was "Go."'

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:12 pm
This is too fricking rich
Can we just trademark all duh words?

No idea is too stupid for these asshats.