Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

.Oomba. wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:21 am
Vrede too wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:26 pm https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=260035
jasmine wrote:
Useless wrote:
jasmine wrote:... Until you apparently got booted out. Imagine being such a jerk that even fellow libbies can't stand you. Imagine being so toxic that your next-door neighbor felt compelled to beat the crap out of you.
Two-ton Jasmine now blocked.
If you were skilled at blocking, maybe your neighbor wouldn’t have been able to beat the daylights out of you.
:lol:
She can be very funny. In fact,
if you don't take her seriously,
she is funny most of the time.
She does have moments.

My biggest issue with her is she's incredibly lazy. She posts viscerally, without thinking anything through or any type of research. I'd be embarrassed.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

.Oomba. wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:21 am
Vrede too wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:26 pmhttps://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=260035
jasmine wrote:
Useless wrote:
jasmine wrote:... Until you apparently got booted out. Imagine being such a jerk that even fellow libbies can't stand you. Imagine being so toxic that your next-door neighbor felt compelled to beat the crap out of you.
Two-ton Jasmine now blocked.
If you were skilled at blocking, maybe your neighbor wouldn’t have been able to beat the daylights out of you.
:lol:
She can be very funny. In fact,
if you don't take her seriously,
she is funny most of the time.
:thumbup: I don't follow closely or often, but I can attest to her being funny twice. Let her know that she has a BRD fan, please.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:38 am
:thumbup: I don't follow closely or often, but I can attest to her being funny twice. Let her know that she has a BRD fan, please.
Despite her moments, you wouldn't be her biggest fan.

She's a bit of a nightmare. A neocon full of unsubstantiated opinions devoid of facts and she absolutely doesn't care. She's content being ignorant as it may spoil her very limited worldview.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:23 am
Vrede too wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:38 am :thumbup: I don't follow closely or often, but I can attest to her being funny twice. Let her know that she has a BRD fan, please.

She's a bit of a nightmare. A neocon full of unsubstantiated opinions devoid of facts and she absolutely doesn't care. She's content being ignorant as it may spoil her very limited worldview.
I guessed that. I just want to encourage Useless bashing. :twisted:
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:32 pm
I guessed that. I just want to encourage Useless bashing. :twisted:
You've got the right girl. :happy-cheerleaderkid:
@jasmine wrote:
@odysseus wrote:Perhaps Jasthebitch someday will wake up.

We can only hope.
Like you woke up from your neighbor-induced coma?
@jasmine wrote:
@odysseus wrote:I can see the stupidest member of LNF is chiming in with his/her/its usual nonsense.

She/he/it will of course be ignored.
But I thought you blocked me? You lied yet again?!? 
@jasmine wrote:
@odysseus wrote:Jasminimum seems to expect that everyone reads the same RWNJ rag she puts under her pillow.

Clue: what she's referencing is something somebody said OFF THE AIR.

How the HELL can the average listener know what was said OFF THE AIR ? ? ?
There’s this something called “video” these days. If you didn’t get your brains scrambled by your next-door neighbor, maybe you’d know that.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

If she'd been around fifty years ago she could have been hired by the Nixon Justice Department. She advocates the death penalty for everything from shoplifting to child rape. I think she even calls for it for jaywalking. I remember she posted something about it. I doubt she's for it.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:06 am

If she'd been around fifty years ago she could have been hired by the Nixon Justice Department. She advocates the death penalty for everything from shoplifting to child rape. I think she even calls for it for jaywalking. I remember she posted something about it. I doubt she's for it.
LOL
She'd advocate the death penalty for Useless, so she's got that going for her.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

God, since I've been on there I can hardly believe there are so many who are dangerously misinformed. Even in the face of incontrovertible evidence they still believe all the way in bullshit and nonsense. I'm glad I won't be around in fifty years to see the end result of all this goddamn lunacy.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:05 am God, since I've been on there I can hardly believe there are so many who are dangerously misinformed. Even in the face of incontrovertible evidence they still believe all the way in bullshit and nonsense. I'm glad I won't be around in fifty years to see the end result of all this goddamn lunacy.
Often times after reading some of that shit I feel like I need a shower.

Or a drink.

Or both.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:22 am
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:05 am God, since I've been on there I can hardly believe there are so many who are dangerously misinformed. Even in the face of incontrovertible evidence they still believe all the way in bullshit and nonsense. I'm glad I won't be around in fifty years to see the end result of all this goddamn lunacy.

Or a drink.

Or both.
:lol: Yeah, more than once I've written a reply to some bullshit post one of them made....saying that reading what they wrote makes my eyes bleed.
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 am

Or a drink.

Or both.
:lol: Yeah, more than once I've written a reply to some bullshit post one of them made....saying that reading what they wrote makes my eyes bleed.
They didn't just get stupid when they discovered LNF.
They've been stupid all along, like their entire lives.
So they must know it, but they show up every chance
they get to display that stupidity. It defies explanation.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

.Oomba. wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:07 am
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 am

Or a drink.

Or both.
Yeah, I'm losing sleep over it all right now.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

But when you put them together they get more rabid and aggressive, just like a pack of feral dogs.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:07 amThey didn't just get stupid when they discovered LNF.
If you got it, flaunt it.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Man the indictment news seems to have really set them off, they're dialing the rhetoric and name calling up to eleven.

Pitiful, but amusing to watch the implosion.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:25 pm

Man the indictment news seems to have really set them off, they're dialing the rhetoric and name calling up to eleven.

Pitiful, but amusing to watch the implosion.

Funny, Funny, Funny. I only looked at a few, but all I saw was deflection, denial, and a bunch of runaway, runaway.
Poor rabbit. Normally capable of deflection for his trump, or claiming he never watches fox and it's pure coincidence that his daily bs is word for word identical to foxm0168.gif, was reduced to starting threads completely devoid of current events - "science"(one discredited guy in kansas sort of scientist) proves bullshit (any quickly found
lunatics thesis provinh
sort of thing

too fucking funny
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

In my infrequent lurking, I haven't found an original (or actually second or third hand) thought among them. "Defense" is almost always "whutabout", "facts" are never evidenced, and broad brush generalizations pretty much nullify any factoid that might have started out sorta true. "Open borders"?? Seriously? Cities overrun and burned to the ground by Antifa or Black people? They live in a strange place in their heads where they can believe what their own eyes would deny.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

It's open boarders, man. Get with it.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 pm It's open boarders, man. Get with it.
My mistak. I'll try to due beter.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:17 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 pm It's open boarders, man. Get with it.
My mistak. I'll try to due beter.
Very well. Also, when using the word "too" as when meaning to include something additional as well as the initial subject, you must spell the word incorrectly as "to" instead of "too." This is apparently a rule with the most afflicted ones. Some ignore it while others blindly follow it. ok